What's new

‘Mega-film’ on 1971 war planned

Nice development. Can they please add an item number starring Katrina Kaif and Priyanka Chopra just before the attack to make it more...... aaho! :D

Done.... :lol:

What a waste.... GoI should concentrate on stopping Ajit Pawar from helping Farmers in Mahrashtra not planning a movie about something which happened decades ago..

i think this movi release world wide because all countrys know India Pakistan wars and profit up to. 100+k.

Just wastage of time and money...At this point of time..No one in BD really gives a iota of respect for contribution of India towards their indepence...So why would India always want to drag itself to 1971....

Why play with words why not write it directly that no bengali gives a **** to india.

Indian movie is mega film? :D

HAHAHA i got yr point sir....:rofl:

No point in watching this movie if paaji aint in it

border.jpg

Nice development. Can they please add an item number starring Katrina Kaif and Priyanka Chopra just before the attack to make it more...... aaho! :D

Waise aapka khayal acha hein....tune hoga mashalla mashalla vala (Ek tha tiger)/ Or Kajrare kajrare ... aaaj kal uske bina tho bollywood mein movie hit nahin hothe.....

The movie will have item songs to everything.. sunny paaji would be leading the forces.. ;)

btw... I am sure pakistanis would flock to watch it just to know the truth.. ! Why not ? The grass is always greener on the other side afterall :P

I heard Veena Malik has been roped in for the item songs, dunno about the number.

:omghaha:

Is she available ? I mean for the songs ? I heard she was taking some looser pakistani cricketer to court ? :omghaha:

The movie will have item songs to everything.. sunny paaji would be leading the forces.. ;)

btw... I am sure pakistanis would flock to watch it just to know the truth.. ! Why not ? The grass is always greener on the other side afterall :P

We all know our Pak friends love bollywood more than us ;)

Back
Top Bottom