What's new

Mega deal: China to invest $50b to develop Indus River Cascade

Is google banned in pakistan or what? search for it.

IMF share plenty of reports each month. How am i supposed to know which report are you talking about. So share the report Please. or you afraid that i will again caught your "Lie" ?

That's what our Planning and Development Minister have to say to you. Now i don't know from where you are getting these bullshits.

17158991_1108821765912187_5513687981464161641_o.jpg

we are using our own resources too. we are taking loans and carrying infrastructure building using FWO and also giving projects to some multinational companies.

And what does that agreement say? China giving loans without any collateral or reference to GB?

We already have a precedent in Sri Lanka (on how it may work in Pakistan) which took loans, could not make money to repay and now have offered 99 years lease of that infrastructure to China making it a de facto Chinese land.

Pakistan already has 100+ billion dollars in loans from China and counting..

And what does that agreement say? China giving loans without any collateral or reference to GB?

We already have a precedent in Sri Lanka (on how it may work in Pakistan) which took loans, could not make money to repay and now have offered 99 years lease of that infrastructure to China making it a de facto Chinese land.

we will make money once the projects are completed. 5-8 billion dollars per year by 2020 just in road toll charges.

Explain the word "LOAN" here. and how China Loaned Pakistan $100 billion. For previous $46 billion, read Post # 49 Please, and for this "proposed" $50 billion amount Read Thread title which in-itself says "Investment". Now i am not sure from where you Indian find such lame excuses. do you guyz have a factory for this ?

Explain the word "LOAN" here. and how China Loaned Pakistan $100 billion. For previous $46 billion, read Post # 49 Please, and for this "proposed" $50 billion amount Read Thread title which in-itself says "Investment". Now i am not sure from where you Indian find such lame excuses. do you guyz have a factory for this ?

Why don't you Pakistanis come to an agreement on what is format of these agreements.

I did not use the term "Loan". It was your fellow member @naveedullahkhankhattak who claimed that the money from China to Pakistan are "loans" only hence there is sovereignty issue like being claimed by India. Now you are saying these are not loans but "Investments" which strengthens that point India was trying to make to China.

CPEC 2: North Indus River Cascade
:pakistan::china:

:enjoy:

• Solution to on going Water / Electric issue 40,000MW energy

:china:China Three Gorges (CTG) Corporation
:pakistan:, had expressed willingness to participate in a financing consortium to fund up to $50 billion of hydroelectric power projects in Pakistan.

Why don't you Pakistanis come to an agreement on what is format of these agreements.

I did not use the term "Loan". It was your fellow member @naveedullahkhankhattak who claimed that the money from China to Pakistan are "loans" only hence there is sovereignty issue like being claimed by India. Now you are saying these are not loans but "Investments" which strengthens that point India was trying to make to China.

I just like all other Paksitanis and Chinese Government don't care about "what India think". and why are you taking the words of Naveed as "final and confirmed fact" ? is he an Official ?. and i don't know what is the source of @naveedullahkhankhattak Claim. but the source of my claim is An Official, i.e; Planning and Development Minister of Pakistan. the thing which matters to me is the Propaganda which You Indian's spread against CPEC. so i shared a FACT that

proxy.php

Now is India happy with this Investment or not, I don't care.

I think it will be the real game changer other than CPEC itself. And in this period, if China announces to do the same in the Western area. Then maybe Pakistan would start to export Electricity to other countries.

I just like all other Paksitanis and Chinese Government don't care about "what India think". and why are you taking the words of Naveed as "final and confirmed fact" ? is he an Official ?. and i don't know what is the source of @naveedullahkhankhattak Claim. but the source of my claim is An Official, i.e; Planning and Development Minister of Pakistan. the thing which matters to me is the Propaganda which You Indian's spread against CPEC. so i shared a FACT that

proxy.php

Now is India happy with this Investment or not, I don't care.

I know that they are not loans. That is the reason why India is opposing these projects.

This news looks too good to be true. Bhasha and Dassu dams will require $22 to 25 billion to built over a decade so 50 billion figure looks false to me.

Back
Top Bottom