What's new

Medical team leaves for Pakistan

And how do u feel when you see that their own people are killing their own people in this flood-time? It's only possible in PK and Afghan type country. Hopeless, endless tragedy.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/71456-blast-quetta.html

DataDarbar2_20100701.jpg

Family members of victims of the bomb attack (Sunni-Shia division)at Lahore’s Data Ganj shrine grieve over their loss.

BTW, http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/70795-worlds-bravest-nation-pakistan.html

Only Allah knows what will happen to Pakistan but as it seem, some people decided to destroy Pakistan from within. Pakistan needs not out side enemy to demise it. :tdown:

And how do u feel when you see that their own people are killing their own people in this flood-time? It's only possible in PK and Afghan type country. Hopeless, endless tragedy.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/71456-blast-quetta.html

DataDarbar2_20100701.jpg

Family members of victims of the bomb attack (Sunni-Shia division)at Lahore’s Data Ganj shrine grieve over their loss.

BTW, http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/70795-worlds-bravest-nation-pakistan.html

I never understood this ideology. I mean suicide is banned in our religion than why do they do this things? Still I hope they recover their flood times, I'm worried 'bout our nation also as the time for flood is coming.

Last edited:
I never understood this ideology. I mean suicide is banned in our religion than why do they do this things? Still I hope they recover their flood times, I'm worried 'bout our nation also as the time for flood is coming.
Only if they know....They are teached that suicide is not Haram. And innocents they will kill in blast will also go to heaven so try to kill more innocents as it will benefit them in the end.

One of guy i know used to be in ISI. He is retired now (From last 7 months). He told me one suicider cost 3 million rupees. 1 Million are givin to his family and rest is divided among the teachers and suppliers etc. And with so much suicide attacks you can see its not only the inside problems. Funding is coming from outside as well. from some of our friends who are in Afghanistan for Humanitarian AID.

I understand as I've heard pakistan is the biggest misunderstood nation after 9/11 cos they've suffered the most in the end . Money game is a big problem.
I do hope our medicle teams will be able to save atleast a thousand lives.

Why only $2 million donation by the BD govt? Why not it is $20 million?

Well, Hasina can give you the best answer....:pop:

On a side note, i also personally think the amount could have been easily bigger....as we can spend billions and billions on airports, seaports etc....

As we are not the government, all we can do is say "nai mama theke kana mama valo"....

Cheers!!!

He told me one suicider cost 3 million rupees. 1 Million are givin to his family and rest is divided among the teachers and suppliers etc. And with so much suicide attacks you can see its not only the inside problems. Funding is coming from outside as well. from some of our friends who are in Afghanistan for Humanitarian AID.
Until you guys have a mentality similar to this ratite,
ostrichpic.jpg
, u will never be able to come to terms with the real enemy at hand. This very article mentions about why are the Scumbags targeting every nook of Pakistan.
“We are targeting Pakistani security forces because the government has allowed America to launch drone attacks on us,” Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesman Azam Tariq told AFP by telephone.

“Rather it is on the Pakistan government's behest that drone attacks target us,” he said.
If there is a trail of funding, please come out with relevant sources and links, do not go by hear-say and obfuscate with opinions.

Why only $2 million donation by the BD govt? Why not it is $20 million?

How could you say for $20 mil. Where India .........only $5 mil.......Even Afghan gave $1 mil.

BTW,

We have 160,000,000+ people. But our donation is only 138,000,000 tk. (BDT) only. Less than 1 BDT/head.

*1 USD = 69 BDT
2,000,000 USD x 69 BDT = 138,000,000 BDT

Guys... donations are only good if they reach the victims.
While victims need relief week ago pledges bring no good in the time of need.
People who are out of water are taken care of and many are returning to their homes, especially in NWFP.
On the other hand Zardair should send message of thanks to BD.

Still when I saw Indians donating only 5mn I thought 2mn isn't bad from us. Obviously it could hav been more.

Good initiative!
But why doesn't Pakistan want's Indian Medical help?

I mean,Indian treatment is world class and renowned all over.

Still when I saw Indians donating only 5mn I thought 2mn isn't bad from us. Obviously it could hav been more.

It is more than enough... even 1$ was enough because it is gesture which we respect other wise hundreds of millions are being contributed from within Pakistan.

@ BD members

Did you guys donated during the Sidor in BD? We donated.

Back
Top Bottom