What's new

Medical team leaves for Pakistan

Thankyou to Bangladesh for there kind help in need GOD bless.

I participated in 1998 flood with my grand dad. We hired a boat and sent reliefs in different areas in Dhaka. But during Sidor we did not participate directly.

Good to hear that as people who are involved in aid stuff understands the need of victims better.

Still when I saw Indians donating only 5mn I thought 2mn isn't bad from us. Obviously it could hav been more.

update yourself otherwise not need to participate here.......india donate $25 Milllion....and india also offered nearly 400 Indian doctors, who are still waiting for the Pakistan government's nod for visas to help flood victims. India has also already supplied the first consignment of 25 truck-loads of Indian potato to Pakistan.

Its a bangladesh related thread and do you hav any objection in me paricipating here? Mind your own business and oops! if I didn know that they increased the donation.

Its a bangladesh related thread and do you hav any objection in me paricipating here? Mind your own business and oops! if I didn know that they increased the donation.

no i have no problem...but pointless post is also not allow here....

no i have no problem...but pointless post is also not allow here....
You are not a mod therefore i dont care
I guess I'm just not in a mood to fight about who being the great donator, anyways I hope they recover the crisis, they are going through a tough time.

update yourself otherwise not need to participate here.......india donate $25 Milllion....and india also offered nearly 400 Indian doctors, who are still waiting for the Pakistan government's nod for visas to help flood victims. India has also already supplied the first consignment of 25 truck-loads of Indian potato to Pakistan.
But see the difference.....Bangladesh provided Aid without any "HEY HEY WE AER GIVING AID, TAKE A PICTURE MAKE A MOVIE".

And as far Doctors are concerned.....Even we need them but we dont trust India. Indian Agents can come in disguise of doctors which concern our national security. So thanks but no thanks.....

PLUS: we'll need too much security for them. because if anything happend to them. you guys will again crying ISI did this and ISI did that. Chacha rehman planned this and blah blah blah. We can use the same security men for much better purpose.....

But see the difference.....Bangladesh provided Aid without any "HEY HEY WE AER GIVING AID, TAKE A PICTURE MAKE A MOVIE".

And as far Doctors are concerned.....Even we need them but we dont trust India. Indian Agents can come in disguise of doctors which concern our national security. So thanks but no thanks.....

PLUS: we'll need too much security for them. because if anything happend to them. you guys will again crying ISI did this and ISI did that. Chacha rehman planned this and blah blah blah. We can use the same security men for much better purpose.....

you are crying for security...what's the level of your security, every day we see it in news channel :what: do you think india will send agents through relief operation ?:rofl::rofl: OR you think that you can stop RAW agent by restricting indian doctors.....:rofl::rofl:

you are crying for security...what's the level of your security, every day we see it in news channel :what: do you think india will send agents through relief operation ?:rofl::rofl: OR you think that you can stop RAW agent by restricting indian doctors.....:rofl::rofl:

The thread is not about trolling buddy. If you have substance to add, please do.

How could you say for $20 mil. Where India .........only $5 mil.......Even Afghan gave $1 mil.
BTW,
We have 160,000,000+ people. But our donation is only 138,000,000 tk. (BDT) only. Less than 1 BDT/head.
*1 USD = 69 BDT
2,000,000 USD x 69 BDT = 138,000,000 BDT
BD is no more as poor as Afghanistan. So, it can certainly do more. India has a different way of looking at things. But, there was a day when our forefathers chose a muslim majority country called Pakistan, and we were east Pakistan.

We fought, but it is a good opportunity to heal the wound. A little donation of money will help to heal. Govt should also send our experienced relief operators there to help organize relief. Our people can do much better than them because we are used to this kind of work in our flood-prone country.

BD is no more as poor as Afghanistan. So, it can certainly do more. India has a different way of looking at things. But, there was a day when our forefathers chose a muslim majority country called Pakistan, and we were east Pakistan.

We fought, but it is a good opportunity to heal the wound. A little donation of money will help to heal. Govt should also send our experienced relief operators there to help organize relief. Our people can do much better than them because we are used to this kind of work in our flood-prone country.

Although PK did misrule towards us and we fought but we have good relation with PK now -that is very interesting to me. I was thinking that we were counter part of PK and they are Muslim. That's why we want to help each other more always. That's why we still miss each other more or less. And I know Bangladeshi people are very generous and this very important thing always makes me proud as Bangladeshi rather than any other thing- I said this before. You are Bangladeshi, perhaps that's why you got the courage to say $20 mil instead of $2 mil at the first time. But in the end although this $2 mil aid failed to represent our generosity but I would like to call it better by AL.

But are we as generous in case of India - if they also affected by such kind of disaster? Or we are selectively generous? I don't know that. We have problem issue and lack of trust with India- may be that's why we can be as generous to them.

Is it really possible? I mean is there any record in past that Indian agents came in disguise of helper in PK? I have little bit doubt although we suspect Indian RAW for our BDR tragedy and for some other cases who worked in disguise as good man.

Last edited:
as far as I'm concerned last time when US got hit by their version of sidor(what was the name again?) we had sent them aid . Therefore even if india got hit by one we would do the same I guess.
Still any neighbor getting hit will always get special attention from us because we know the pain better than anyone.

i think your immature mind didn't get what i wanted to say....Yes security is conditions are not good....thats why we'll need to put extra troops for you guys....Because we know if anything happend all drama of India will start. Chacha rehman and 10 Kadam kind of stuff from cheap media of yours.......

And yes we'll try to stop RAW agents by stopping the doctors or by bombing TTP.....If you think Intelligence agencies dont send agents in disguise of relief team then you have no knowledge what you are talking about.

Although PK did misrule towards us and we fought but we have good relation with PK now -that is very interesting to me. I was thinking that we were counter part of PK and they are Muslim. That's why we want to help each other more always. That's why we still miss each other more or less. And I know Bangladeshi people are very generous and this very important thing always makes me proud as Bangladeshi rather than any other thing- I said this before. You are Bangladeshi, perhaps that's why you got the courage to say $20 mil instead of $2 mil at the first time. But in the end although this $2 mil aid failed to represent our generosity but I would like to call it better by AL.

But are we as generous in case of India - if they also affected by such kind of disaster? Or we are selectively generous? I don't know that. We have problem issue and lack of trust with India- may be that's why we can be as generous to them.

Is it really possible? I mean is there any record in past that Indian agents came in disguise of helper in PK? I have little bit doubt although we suspect Indian RAW for our BDR tragedy and for some other cases who worked in disguise as good man.
@Skies

Yes there is possibility.....They are well qualified doctors....They are cursing us of Mistrust...They forgot they killed our cricket fan on same grounds.....

2ndly Its also for the security situation.....Indian doctors can be clear target so we'll need more soldiers to protect them....Because we've deal with stuff where anything happens they make a imaginary character who lives in Pakistan and all the drama begins...Last time it was Chacha Rehman from Indian media (NO SUCH MAN CHACHA REHMAN EXIST)....So to avoid such hurdles its just ok to deny visa....

But see the difference.....Bangladesh provided Aid without any "HEY HEY WE ARE GIVING AID, TAKE A PICTURE, MAKE A MOVIE".
Our govt is not supposed to brag about all these small things in a big crisis. Allah said 'When your right hand donates, even your left hand should not know it.' However, Indians do not seem to be following our script. They have a different mind , therefore, some of them like to brag about anything and everything.

Back
Top Bottom