What's new

Media Reports Wrong, Current ICJ Directive Not Legally Binding on Pakistan. No Stay Order.

If Sartaj Aziz had given "lack of evidence" statement in december, by April, he had received all information he needed to develop clarity.

Sartaj Aziz said on 14th April, 2017;
Jhadav was tried under the law of the land in a fairly transparent manner and awarded punishment on the basis of credible and specific evidence of his involvement in financing terrorism and carrying out subversive activities in Pakistan.
Reference: https://arynews.tv/en/kulbhushan-sponsored-attacks-hazara-community-pilgrims-coming-iran-aziz/

:lol: What is going on in Pakistan. For god sake he is your foreign minister. How come he has no information on such high profile case. This only says that your civilian and military establishment run parallel governments.

A simple rejoinder to the ICJ would have been sufficient to convey that Pakistan does not accept jurisdiction of ICJ in matters of national security. Pakistan did withdraw from ICJ jurisdiction issues that are security related.

Pakistan sending its lawyers is an acceptance that ICJ has jurisdiction.

This development does not bode well. It seems Sharif wants to release the terrorist. In a few days or weeks you will hear the news that Yadav has been let go. From day one, I had extreme suspicion that some way will be found to get him out.

Pakistan is a weak country and it cant take revenge even from the foreign killers of its own citizen. Nation which subsists on foreign loans, whose leaders come to power through foreign influence and whose leaders amass wealth and business abroad deserve going through such humiliations.
exactly, and same I have been wondering that ICJ does not enjoy the Jurisdiction unless both parties consent to it, and Pakistan in a very simple way would have disagreed on this rather than dragging it for over a week now

Haha another blog.
If india fooling its people may it be.y a pakistani journalist or a blogger comes out with a report daily...and moronic pdfers opening new thread daily.
Hearing starts from 15th may wait for two more days thruth will be out..whoever is right will be known.
i already have started a thread on indian newspapers showing you the mirror.

:lol: What is going on in Pakistan. For god sake he is your foreign minister. How come he has no information on such high profile case. This only says that your civilian and military establishment run parallel governments.

You want to believe one statement of Saraj Aziz while ignore the other. Decide if you would listen to him or not. In either case, you lose your argument.

A simple rejoinder to the ICJ would have been sufficient to convey that Pakistan does not accept jurisdiction of ICJ in matters of national security. Pakistan did withdraw from ICJ jurisdiction issues that are security related.

Pakistan sending its lawyers is an acceptance that ICJ has jurisdiction.

This development does not bode well. It seems Sharif wants to release the terrorist. In a few days or weeks you will hear the news that Yadav has been let go. From day one, I had extreme suspicion that some way will be found to get him out.

Pakistan is a weak country and it cant take revenge even from the foreign killers of its own citizen. Nation which subsists on foreign loans, whose leaders come to power through foreign influence and whose leaders amass wealth and business abroad deserve going through such humiliations.
I dont think Pakistan will be sending lawyers to formally start fighting the case rather it will be contested by our lawyers that this case is out of ICJ's jurisdiction.

I think Pakistan Civilian Govt only doctored this plan.Anyone with logic can understand rift between Pakistan Army and Civilian Govt.After Dawn leak,PA went awry and there is only one way to redeem itself in Pakistan,fight with India.Pakistan Civilian Govt don't want this game as it is sensing Army's plan is in fact harmful for its govt itself(historically,its the civilian govt who bore brunt PA's misadventures).Thats why they planned it with Indian Govt.Jindal-Nawaz meet is clear indication of that.

In fact,Imran Khan also claimed same.

Imran Khan's Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf had moved a resolution in the Punjab Assembly expressing concern over the "secret" meeting. It had also alleged that Jindal conveyed Modi's "message" to Sharif on the death penalty to Indian national Kulbhushan Jadhav on spying charges.
http://www.firstpost.com/india/nawa...indal-was-back-channel-diplomacy-3440148.html

Irony is that the Indian people despite knowing the reality are always more than willing to be be-fooled. It is an entire nation suffering from Stockholm-Syndrome!!!

Stockholm syndrome? So your knowledge of psychology is as good as your knowledge of law?

Will you be taking the leftover rose petals to ICJ to throw on the judges when you win the case?

After dawn leaks U-turn, pak army had to reedem itself in the eyes of gullible pak awam by hangin KY.

pak army zindabaad, pakistan paindabaad. sab milke taali bajao..
Kya baat hain India ko maat de di.:woot:

Here speaks the citizen of a country whose Army chief got certified as a liar by its own Supreme Court and the retribution was that he was a Union Minister in the country's federal cabinet. If there is a nation which has lost its sense of difference between a lie and a truth it is India.

The country is a laughing stock for international observers.... Go keep on enjoying your crappy life in your little hell hole!!!

Stockholm syndrome? So your knowledge of psychology is as good as your knowledge of law?

Will you be taking the leftover rose petals to ICJ to throw on the judges when you win the case?
I will gladly. BJp and its tall claims are going flat. Interesting times ahead

Here speaks the citizen of a country whose Army chief got certified as a liar by its own Supreme Court and the retribution was that he was a Union Minister in the country's federal cabinet. If there is a nation which has lost its sense of difference between a lie and a truth it is India.

The country is a laughing stock for international observers.... Go keep on enjoying your crappy life in your little hell hole!!!
Not to mention the recent supreme court judges sending each other mental check up notices

Here comes another self obsessed citizen of a state which has the the highest rate of enforced slavery.....What we will be taking to the ICJ is our concern, you carry on with the "Self-Patting" exercise....

Here comes another self obsessed citizen of a state which has the the highest rate of enforced slavery.....What we will be taking to the ICJ is our concern, you carry on with the "Self-Patting" exercise....

Are you actually a HC lawyer? Your juvenile posting makes me think you are not the lawyer just using her name. I know some high court lawyers and they are mature and intelligent. It is not cool of you to impersonate someone like this.

Haha another blog.
If india fooling its people may it be.y a pakistani journalist or a blogger comes out with a report daily...and moronic pdfers opening new thread daily.

Hearing starts from 15th may wait for two more days thruth will be out..whoever is right will be known.
You seem to be irritated from Pakistani writers who offer their academic opinion on a certain subject.... It adds up perfectly.....Off course you come from a country which is not even distantly connected to a academic research and whose Prime Minister believes that Plastic Surgery commenced in the times of Ganesha!!!!

The hearing will begin on May the 15th and will end up before you even know it. In the meanwhile you're more than welcomed to watch the Comedy of Errors which is at bold display on your Prime Time News Shows.

Are you actually a HC lawyer? Your juvenile posting makes me think you are not the lawyer just using her name. I know some high court lawyers and they are mature and intelligent. It is not cool of you to impersonate someone like this.
Dear Some One Who Doesn't Even Go Around With His Name, I'm A Lawyer In The Court, A Troll On The Web & A Student In The Routine Life In short I'm a multi-pronged Nightmare. So if you want to argue w.r.t any of my contentions I raised in the article do feel free but If you wish to indulge in random babbling do not expect concessions.

You seem to be irritated from Pakistani writers who offer their academic opinion on a certain subject.... It adds up perfectly.....Off course you come from a country which is not even distantly connected to a academic research and whose Prime Minister believes that Plastic Surgery commenced in the times of Ganesha!!!!

The hearing will begin on May the 15th and will end up before you even know it. In the meanwhile you're more than welcomed to watch the Comedy of Errors which is at bold display on your Prime Time News Shows.

Dear Some One Who Doesn't Even Go Around With His Name, I'm A Lawyer In The Court, A Troll On The Web & A Student In The Routine Life In short I'm a multi-pronged Nightmare. So if you want to argue w.r.t any of my contentions I raised in the article do feel free but If you wish to indulge in random babbling do not expect concessions.
Shoo...

Irony is that the Indian people despite knowing the reality are always more than willing to be be-fooled. It is an entire nation suffering from Stockholm-Syndrome!!!

Situation in India is bad and complex. There is a general superiority complex where they think they are a future super power so that gives them right to bully its neighbors and particularly Pakistan and when that doesn't happen then that results in an outrage in India. Then there is a party like BJP that came into power saying Congress and its Sikh PM are weak on Pakistan and did politics on the death of Indian soldiers and said when BJP would be in power no Indian soldier would die. Now BJP to save its face tries to do drama like surgical strike or this ICJ thingy. And nation with its busted and injured superiority complex accepts it wholeheartedly. India is a complex mix of various psychological issues including Stockholm syndrome.

Back
Top Bottom