What's new

Media Reports Wrong, Current ICJ Directive Not Legally Binding on Pakistan. No Stay Order.

You just made that up?? Have you ever read the Vienna Conventions on consular access?? Nowhere does it make a distinction between civilian and spy - it just says 'nationals'

That kind of wrong/nonsensical information is often belted out by news channels who absolutely do no research, but say it because the people Pakistanis will it!!!

Also, even if you were right that spies get special treatment (which I'll restate is incorrect), then how does one establish that the arrested person is a spy??? By your logic, you can catch a person of any nationality, declare him a spy and kill him - with no chargesheet, no evidence and no trial. It's ridiculous!!!

HAHA!! Wishful thinking!!
Pakistan still hasn't exited from the 'Vienna convention on consular access'!! What India is seeking is consular access - not asking to retry Kulbhushan in ICJ!!! Denial of consular access is deemed as wrongful prosecution and hence maybe a grounds for acquital (that's how legal system works). Unless Pakistan agrees to an open trial!! The guy who wrote the news article is not a lawyer - just another wannabe journalist seeking attention!!!

If Pakistanis are still oblivious of the game that's unfolding, then my sympathies!!
one has to be completely numb to timelines and reality to not see what actually is happening!! Its quite obvious that the someone is throwing a spanner in the India-Pakistan relationship (by threatening to hang an innocent Indian national); Nawaz Sharif's annoyance is too loud by his 'complete silence' on the issue (ever since the issue was brought up). Sajjan Jindal obviously got the buy-in from Nawaz Sharif (in his recent visit) that taking the issue to ICJ would give Nawaz a way out and not appear that he was acquiescing to the Indian demands!!!

One has to remember that Pakistan assassinated its own Madr-e-Millat (Mother of the nation) Fatima Jinnah accusing her of being an Indian spy. So how can anyone believe anything that Pakistan says.....and the truth is no one in the world believes Pakistan!!!
India is and was part of UN and ICJ but won cases on same basis. we did it this time. timely declaration just days before death sentence.
and I am not saying this. the most authentic Indian news paper Hindu said it.

It is so unbelievable that there are so many clowns on this thread that all are lusting to hang Kulbhushan Jhadav but none of them has seen any evidence to show that he did anything that he's been accused of.

Their faith in their army (that screws with the truth, democracy, law etc) is infalliable!!!

No wonder Pakistan has had military rule all along; rule of law, due process, civilian control are all alien concepts to Pakistanis!!!
we believe our army which released confessional statement of a terrorist. we are not like you who believe in their army stories despite no evidence or proof provided to you and most of all even when your own people and world media question your army over claims.

India is a free country, everyone has an opinion - I mean freedom to have a different opinion!! Unlike Pakistan where one flocks blindly to the beat of the army!!! Use that paper wisely to plug your hole, you seem to enjoy that paper in the right place and you can stop stinking up this place!!

It is so unbelievable that there are so many clowns on this thread that all are lusting to hang Kulbhushan Jhadav but none of them has seen any evidence to show that he did anything that he's been accused of.

Their faith in their army (that screws with the truth, democracy, law etc) is infalliable!!!

No wonder Pakistan has had military rule all along; rule of law, due process, civilian control are all alien concepts to Pakistanis!!!
we believe our army which released confessional statement of a terrorist. we are not like you who believe in their army stories despite no evidence or proof provided to you and most of all even when your own people and world media question your army over claims.

He will be hanged no matter what he is a spy and killer of innocent Pakistani people

The ICJ game was not about writ, if pakistan nullfies its order then UN and IWT orders would hold no good as well. The Indian game was to check what would pakistan do, because pakistan keeps talking about UN resolutions and IWT.

The ICJ game was not about writ, if pakistan nullfies its order then UN and IWT orders would hold no good as well. The Indian game was to check what would pakistan do, because pakistan keeps talking about UN resolutions and IWT.

Stop beating about the bush and answer my questions.

Well the claim from German diplomat Gunter Mulack was based on a "source" which he himself admitted may or may not be authentic.

Now please post the confirmation from Iranian Diplomats that KJ was abducted from Iran.....

Yet so sign of that 'Order', not even that word is present in anything you lot have quoted so far. 'May call' magically becomes an 'Order'?

I know its difficult for you to comprehend. Let me try to make it simple.

According to article 74, paragraph 4 "President may call upon"

upload_2017-5-12_17-49-18.png

Now using the power under that Article 74, paragraph 4, the President has made the call or to say "urgent communication".

upload_2017-5-12_17-52-20.png

Not sure why its so difficult to many likes you to understand simple english. The first line itself says "Acting in accordance with the powers conferred upon him by Article 74, paragraph 4"

And second paragraph they have quoted the what Article 74, paragraph 4 says.

View attachment 396369

Now using the power under that Article 74, paragraph 4, the President has made the call or to say "urgent communication".

View attachment 396370

Not sure why its so difficult to many likes you to understand simple english. The first line itself says "Acting in accordance with the powers conferred upon him by Article 74, paragraph 4"

This discussion is pointless as ICJ has no jurisdiction anymore to hear any of Pakistan's domestic and national security matters.

This discussion is pointless as ICJ has no jurisdiction anymore to hear any of Pakistan's domestic and national security matters.

It would apply for UN and IWT to as well, if pakistan declines ICJ.

Then you got to prove why providing basic consular access to KJ is a mater of national security matter.

Then you got to prove why providing basic consular access to KJ is a mater of national security matter.

Pakistan has to prove nothing/zilch/nada to India. Get that past your thick skins.

Pakistan has to prove nothing/zilch/nada to India. Get that past your thick skins.

If you decline ICJ then UN and IWT would be nullified and you would never be able to take any disputes international.

View attachment 396369

View attachment 396370

Again no order here either. It is just Indian request upon which an order is yet to be given. Stop wasting our time please.

If you decline ICJ then UN and IWT would be nullified and you would never be able to take any disputes international.

Pakistan has already told the ICJ they have no jurisdiction on this matter. So feel free to renege on the IWT if you like. Then see what happens. That was brokered by the World Bank and multiple other agencies supported by the United States. You renege on that and the fallout for India will be immense. The international community will not allow India to renege on a treaty that is held up as a standard for the legitimacy of these World Institutions and a textbook example of their efficacy. Stop being childish and grow up. That treaty has withstood multiple wars between India and Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom