What's new

Media Reports Wrong, Current ICJ Directive Not Legally Binding on Pakistan. No Stay Order.

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I always wonder how difficult would it be make chutiya out of 1 billion people but I am more then satisfied by my findings that it is indeed very easy proposition for government of India as billion plus nation is preprogrammed to be made chutiya and they enjoy it.

Logically speaking, what jurisdiction ICJ got over Pakistani legal system? None.

KY is a jet black terrorist and by even entertaining his case ICJ will open can of worms for other terrorists as well seeking relief. I mean what next? Amen Al zaharwi coming out of his rat hole and seeking amensity through ICJ?

Aunty Sushma is also trying to fool old mother of KBY.

Out of a population of more than a billion there are a few handful of bharatis who understand reality of this drama

Wish common sense was not so uncommon
Here is the press release from International Court of Justice
http://www.icj-cij.org/docket/files/168/19420.pdf

More releases would follow on...

Idiots have to realized ICJ has no jurisdiction on Pakistan's judicial system, Our system does not recognized ICJ's stay orders even if they were issued as falsely claimed by some eastern morons.

Your country has signed the "Declarations Recognizing the Jurisdiction of the Court as Compulsory"

13 September 1960

I have the honour, by direction of the President of Pakistan, to make the following declaration on behalf of the Government of Pakistan under Article 36, paragraph 2, of the Statute of the International Court of Justice:

The Government of Pakistan recognize as compulsory ipso facto and without special agreement in relation to any other State accepting the same obligation, the jurisdiction of the International Court of Justice in all legal disputes after the 24th June, 1948, arising, concerning:

a) The interpretation of a treaty;
b) Any question of International law;
c) The existence of any fact which, if established, would constitute a breach of an international obligation;
d) The nature or extent of the reparation to be made for the breach of an international obligation;

Provided, that the declaration shall not apply to:

a) Disputes the solution of which the parties shall entrust to other tribunals by virtue of agreements already in existence or which may be concluded in the future; or
b) Disputes relating to questions which by international law fall exclusively within the domestic jurisdiction of Pakistan;
c) Disputes arising under a multilateral treaty unless

i) all parties to the treaty affected by the decision are also parties to the case before the Court, or
ii) the Government of Pakistan specially agree to jurisdiction; and provided further, that this Declaration shall remain in force till such time as notice may be given to terminate it.

New York, 12 September 1960.

(Signed) Said HASAN,
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary,
Permanent Representative of Pakistan to the
United Nations.
Source: http://www.icj-cij.org/jurisdiction/?p1=5&p2=1&p3=3&code=PK

--------------------------------- UPDATED -------------------------------

Here is the copy of stay order

upload_2017-5-10_21-11-54.png

Source: http://www.icj-cij.org/docket/files/168/19426.pdf

Last edited:
Wish common sense was not so uncommon
Here is the press release from International Court of Justice
http://www.icj-cij.org/docket/files/168/19420.pdf

More releases would follow on...

Your country has signed the "Declarations Recognizing the Jurisdiction of the Court as Compulsory"

Source: http://www.icj-cij.org/jurisdiction/?p1=5&p2=1&p3=3&code=PK

and what exactly does that mean? That is only when Pakistan is a party to a case files in ICJ only. ICJ can't just dictate sovereign nations on how to implement their state laws.

Indian media is illiterate and is misleading Indians. It was an unofficial ICJ release mentioning Indian request only.

I have downloaded a copy of Indian News from Hindustan Times because it is yet another souvenir of their mental condition. They will have remove it shortly. :lol:

Anybody who can read will find it is Indian requests and not a court order.
Watch the highlighted part below.

upload_2017-5-10_12-33-37.png

upload_2017-5-10_12-45-41.png

upload_2017-5-10_13-13-48.png

Last edited:
and what exactly does that mean? That is only when Pakistan is a party to a case files in ICJ only. ICJ can't just dictate sovereign nations on how to implement their state laws.

Please go ahead and read about ICJ and what declaration Pakisthan signed. That might help.

What a shame for a country that its highest officials are uttering lies to own countrymen so they may earn some political following.

Kulbushan's case is a terrorist proceeding against a self admitted terrorist. Indian role in saving a terrorist is only exposing it before the world - but good.. keep trying.. keep telling the world that India is behind Terrorists and Terrorism in Pakistan.

View attachment 395799
View attachment 395803
Please explain what lies have been spoken by our Leaders. Or just some person in Pakistan has said something on twitter and on that basis u assume Indian leader is lying?? Official vs common random person, who would u believe??

Please explain what lies have been spoken by our Leaders. Or just some person in Pakistan has said something on twitter and on that basis u assume Indian leader is lying?? Official vs common random person, who would u believe??

@Kedardel;

We both have access to what ICJ released. I have discussed it above in my post. Watch it.

Back
Top Bottom