What's new

Media Reports Wrong, Current ICJ Directive Not Legally Binding on Pakistan. No Stay Order.

Indian media is freaking JAHIL and purposefully misleading their countrymen. There is a section in Indian application in which India has requested the court to "indicate" and this indication is taken by stupid journos as if it is a court order.

I have highlighted it below.

View attachment 395799
View attachment 395803

Only if you can read that press release on 9th May was for the things that happened on 8th May.
As I said you need to wait for more press release from ICJ in regard to things that took place on 9th May.

Also being selective on what you want to read doesnt make sense. I hope you read page 3 first para to

Note:
The Court’s press releases are prepared by its Registry for information purposes only and do not constitute official documents.

The full text of the Application and Request will be available shortly on the Court’s website
(www.icj-cij.org)

Not sure why education was so hard for some :close_tema:

Terrorist are terrorist, even ICJ could not dictate on this issue. Indian dogma of 'Indians are innocents' will not work here.
Whatever dramas/stories/plays Indians are going to play, Jet black terrorist KY will be hanged till death. All Indian government and public should know it well.
Indian attempt thru secret envoy was a failed mission ... :lol:.

@Kedardel;

We both have access to what ICJ released. I have discussed it above in my post. Watch it.
Very Good now please indicate which official leader of India has made even single statement which is contrary to ICJ release??
I understand ur inner bias against our country but ICJ just confirmed what our Honorable EAM Sushma Swaraj said an appeal has been filed. What's wrong in her statement.
As far as the Indian media statement that execution of Indian Kulbhushan has been stayed might as well be true. It might be possible that someone from Mr. Harish Salve's office informed them that India has got a stay.
But the Minister can not make an official statement on stay may be till the time they have a certified copy of Order of Court.
What is shameful and lying in all this. Please hold your horses u will get better opportunities to malign our country

Very Good now please indicate which official leader of India has made even single statement which is contrary to ICJ release??
I understand ur inner bias against our country but ICJ just confirmed what our Honorable EAM Sushma Swaraj said an appeal has been filed. What's wrong in her statement.
As far as the Indian media statement that execution of Indian Kulbhushan has been stayed might as well be true. It might be possible that someone from Mr. Harish Salve's office informed them that India has got a stay.
But the Minister can not make an official statement on stay may be till the time they have a certified copy of Order of Court.
What is shameful and lying in all this. Please hold your horses u will get better opportunities to malign our country

Watch her tweet. She talked of Order not Application. Now find anther excuse.
2017-05-10 14.02.17.jpg

Only if you can read that press release on 9th May was for the things that happened on 8th May.
As I said you need to wait for more press release from ICJ in regard to things that took place on 9th May.

Also being selective on what you want to read doesnt make sense. I hope you read page 3 first para to
Not sure why education was so hard for some :close_tema:

You are right, education is literally impossible for some. Could you make uses of your eyes and read the date, then try to comprehend what Indian Official Shushma Swaraj is talking about? She is lying about "order of President, ICJ under Art 74 Paragraph 4 of the Rules of Court". Should I upload an audio of the same tweet so you may finally comprehend?

I wonder why are you trying to be naive. You have literally no excuse.

upload_2017-5-10_14-28-50.png

You are right, education is literally impossible for some. Could you make uses of your eyes and read the date, then try to comprehend what Indian Official Shushma Swaraj is talking about? She is lying about "order of President, ICJ under Art 74 Paragraph 4 of the Rules of Court". Should I upload an audio of the same tweet so you may finally comprehend?

I wonder why are you trying to be naive. You have literally no excuse.

View attachment 395811

I agree 100% with you education is literally impossible for some and so does is patience to understand things.
Did you read the ICJ Press release ? Its dated 9th May describing events of 8th May and in regard to same i said more releases will come soon.

Getting back to your Twitter snapshot of SushmaSwaraj's Tweet.
I hope you realize its of 10th May 4:36 AM if thats IST time, then insane work timing for a MEA who is recovering from kidney transplant.

And I hope you do understand that this must be the first hand information that she got from system. Press release in regard to same should come up on ICJ website in a day or two ...i am sorry if you where expecting it to be reported in a press release that was made on 9th which is supposedly talking about 8th may activities.

Its good to use cognitive skills, but missing common sense makes mess of cognitive skills.

I agree 100% with you education is literally impossible for some and so does is patience to understand things.
Did you read the ICJ Press release ? Its dated 9th May describing events of 8th May and in regard to same i said more releases will come soon.

Getting back to your Twitter snapshot of SushmaSwaraj's Tweet.
I hope you realize its of 10th May 4:36 AM if thats IST time, then insane work timing for a MEA who is recovering from kidney transplant.

And I hope you do understand that this must be the first hand information that she got from system. Press release in regard to same should come up on ICJ website in a day or two.

Its good to use cognitive skills, but missing common sense makes mess of cognitive skills.

Look at your reasoning here. You are disputing that tweet cannot be from Minister of External Affairs of India because timing is "insane" :lol:. Is it her account? Is she talking about same ICJ calling it ORDER? Is she lying to her countrymen? Good! :enjoy:

As the facts stand, there is no halting of Kulbhushan's case - accept Indian media and Indian officials are lying. More releases will come soon? You know them upfront and so does entire Indian Media and Indian officials - and they are commenting on something which is yet to come :lol: - Aren't they reading before it is even written? :cuckoo:

And by the way, what you are waiting for is only Application and Request, as clearly written in their press release - It is not an order. Now live with more peace.

upload_2017-5-10_13-13-48-png.395804

Last edited:
Hang him and bury in an undisclose location in Machh jail like they did to Afzal Goru.

Look at your reasoning here. You are disputing that tweet cannot be from Minister of External Affairs of India because timing is "insane" :lol:. Is it her account? Is she talking about same ICJ calling it ORDER? Is she lying to her countrymen? Good! :enjoy:

As the facts stand, there is no halting of Kulbhushan's case - accept Indian media and Indian officials are lying. More releases will come soon? You know them upfront and so does entire Indian Media and Indian officials - and they are commenting on something which is yet to come :lol: - Aren't they reading before it is even written? :cuckoo:

Bhai Hindi chalegi agar english samaj nahi aa rahi too..

ICJ 9th may ki orders ki press release 1 ya do din mein aayegi.
Sushma swarajji ne jo tweet kiya hai woh ICJ ke order per based hai, jiski details ICJ 1 ya 2 din mein website per press release kar ke de dega. Jaise unhone 8th may ko jab india ne appeal file kiya to 9th may ko press release mein diya ki india ne appeal file ki hai...

Orders concern parties ko diya jata hai..yeh phele aata hai ..
Press release aam public ke liye hota hai, yeh baad mein aata hai...

bhai agar abb bhi samaj nahi aa raha ho to kisi aur ki madat le lena.....

Bhai Hindi chalegi agar english samaj nahi aa rahi too..

ICJ 9th may ki orders ki press release 1 ya do din mein aayegi.
Sushma swarajji ne jo tweet kiya hai woh ICJ ke order per based hai, jiski details ICJ 1 ya 2 din mein website per press release kar ke de dega. Jaise unhone 8th may ko jab india ne appeal file kiya to 9th may ko press release mein diya ki india ne appeal file ki hai...

bhai agar abb bhi samaj nahi aa raha ho to kisi aur ki madat le lena.....

Agar ap ko bhi smajh nahi aa rahi to urdu perh lejea.

Indians are lying in the media - as there is no news yet. Sushma is not working in ICJ and there is no "secret first information release" procedure. Entire Indian statements and India media's madness is based on suspicion and they are reporting an event which hasn't happened yet. Smajh aa gai ab?
By the way, if you understand meaning of Press Release then you would feel less pain of being wrong. So what Indians are currently doing is mere speculation and propaganda without reasoning and they are reporting a decision which is not even announced.

How to make a ready made chutiya populace more chutiya?

And by the way, what you are waiting for is only Application and Request, as clearly written in their press release - It is not an order. Now live with more peace.

upload_2017-5-10_13-13-48-png.395804

Heights of insanity, this means this is just the information about case for public knowledge.
The actual copy of application of case and request will soon be released.

And I am waiting for press release in regard to 9th May activities and not the copy of application and case.

Agar ap ko bhi smajh nahi aa rahi to urdu perh lejea.

Indians are lying in the media - as there is no news yet. Sushma is not working in ICJ and there is no "secret first information release" procedure. Entire Indian statements and India media's madness is based on suspicion and they are reporting an event which hasn't happened yet. Smajh aa gai ab?
By the way, if you understand meaning of Press Release then you would feel less pain of being wrong. So what Indians are currently doing is mere speculation and propaganda without reasoning and they are reporting a decision which is not even announced.

well brother wait for next 48 hours, you will get your answer and then talk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom