What's new

Media Crook Rajdeep Sardesai misbehaved outside MSG

My point is being a senior journalist, he should have judged the mood of the crowd and moved away, instead he fell for the provocations and started the physical assault himself
Yes exactly thats the point. A journalist's job is to report the facts and let people decide. Trouble starts when someone starts to put his words in other's mouth and minds.
Free press and media is one of the greatest strengths and achievements of Indian democracy and people should respect that. But then so should the reporters.

I am not defending the crowd in any means....... My point is being a senior journalist, he should have judged the mood of the crowd and moved away, instead he fell for the provocations and started the physical assault himself..... There is a difference between a senior and season journalist and a crowd or part of crowd..... Yes crowd should not have provoked him, but at the same time he should not have got provoked.... (i just remembered you are one of very few secular comrade :P)
Not sure if you've watched the full 28 second video, but I think the crowd was actually pretty well behaved, right after Rajdeep assaulted the guy, people started to step in to break it up and separate them, and asked people to call the police. A really bad crowd wouldve ripped him apart.

Not sure if you've watched the full 28 second video, but I think the crowd was actually pretty well behaved, right after Rajdeep assaulted the guy, people started to step in to break it up and separate them, and asked people to call the police. A really bad crowd wouldve ripped him apart.

I would blame a group like India today who is busy hiring Rajdeep Sardesai and Karan Thapar.

I still remember how the India Today/Aaj Tak group provided "free" flight service to Arvind Kejriwal while questioning Modi for taking Adani's aircraft on lease, who can forget their "krantikari, bahut Krantikari" programs ? The groups agenda is suspect. Let us see how that pans out.

Some Sicular Stooges are still supporting the CROOK & why am I not SURPRISED?? :rolleyes:

The crowd there was undoubtedly fanatic Modi supporters, Saffronists. why Rajdeep even tried to interact with them, knowing Monkey parivar keeps a list of soon to be thrashed/mobbed journalists on popular news channels just because, they are against Sangh. Rajdeep taunted them on their Extremist behaviour, even though it is very clear that the mob there was extremists in nature. they don't want neutral media here. opposing voices are suppressed.

Rajdeep.. Media persons like him, think they are always right. Respectable editors change their views after verifyable proofs and everything but @$$holes like him would never understand.

Too egoistic guy.

2g is not just about DMK all these thugs, thugdesai and burkha primarily

:D

f918f62d984baae247184074a5346d52.jpg

Here we go.. another dynasty worshiper Neerja Choudhury's column regarding new CM of TN..

d2fd4993e50be39fda01a5da8622c8ec.jpg

Wonder if she has read Ramayana or, not...

Rajdeep may be having personal interests in opposing Narendra Modi or BJP as a whole but generally speaking, Journalists are free to make uncomfortable questions, Nair. If one's sensibility does not allow one to be patient and tolerant to an opposite set of views, it remains as an unfortunate state of affair. The crowd is still to be blamed.

I agree that the journalistic license to piss important people off must be preserved. But shouldn't the journalists also learn to cop up as much muck as they throw around? The least I expected Rajdeep to do as a senior journalist was to refrain from initiating a street-fight. But boy! did he fail me on that!:lol:

If he's ready to get physically aggressive at merely being heckled, he only needs to introspect to understand the whys and hows of what a mob is capable of doing when it sees a burning train wagon full of pilgrims.

rajdeep, is a Jack ***.he is a puppet of congress in media.

Back
Top Bottom