What's new

Media Crook Rajdeep Sardesai misbehaved outside MSG

Rajdeep may be having personal interests in opposing Narendra Modi or BJP as a whole but generally speaking, Journalists are free to make uncomfortable questions, Nair. If one's sensibility does not allow one to be patient and tolerant to an opposite set of views, it remains as an unfortunate state of affair. The crowd is still to be blamed.
Of course Journalists are free, so is public. If a senior journalist like himself lost patience, how can crowd be blamed? He did not look comfortable at all since start. He should not have gone to crowd if he does not like Modi due to whatever reason.

Rajdeep may be having personal interests in opposing Narendra Modi or BJP as a whole but generally speaking, Journalists are free to make uncomfortable questions, Nair. If one's sensibility does not allow one to be patient and tolerant to an opposite set of views, it remains as an unfortunate state of affair. The crowd is still to be blamed.
same can be said about rs that his
sensibility does not allow him to be patient and tolerant to an opposite set of views, it remains as an unfortunate state of affair
he is no better than crowd ...if RS cannot digest the replies of opposite views he cannot blame the crowd....not to mention that he started assaulting physically

same can be said about rs that his he is no better than crowd ...if RS cannot digest the replies of opposite views he cannot blame the crowd....not to mention that he started assaulting physically
Absolutely true. There is no support for Rajdeep Sardesai's behavior too. He was wrong in replying with the same tone as an intolerant crowd did. Two opposite poles got attracted to each other yesterday, precisely.
Of course Journalists are free, so is public. If a senior journalist like himself lost patience, how can crowd be blamed? He did not look comfortable at all since start. He should not have gone to crowd if he does not like Modi due to whatever reason.

Excuse me, mere bhai. Do you have the video where Sardesai says the crowd is Hindutvawadi or something like that? Because it sounded little strange as far as a senior juorno is concerned :undecided:

Well I admit, I'm kanjoos Aadmi. I do not want to use up my data (VPN data Package) for You Tube videos.
At least not for ikl of Mr. Serdesai.

There is a wide spread pendemic in INdia and most of journolists put themselves very high and treat themselves as elites. The hunt of misplaced self recognisistion (put themselveds higher that profession) they alwyas tends to cross the line and start passing judgenments and always forget that the duty of a good journolist is alwyas to pass unbiased and info irrespective of his/ her bias.

Last edited:
Well I admit, I'm kanjoos Aadmi. I do not want to use up my data (VPN data Package) for You Tube videos.
At least not for ikl of Mr. Serdesai.

There is a wide spread pendemic in INdia and most of journolists put themselves very high and treat themselves as elites. The hunt of misplaced self recognisistion (put themselveds higher that profession) they alwyas tends to cross the line and start passing judgenments and .
Allow me to quote an example :)
Ms.Barkha Dutt.

sms said:
always forget that the duty of a good journolist is alyas to pass unbiased and info irrespective of his/ her bias
Good journalism died long back!!!
We're fed doctored news.

True but he was not doing a one on one in a studio, giving classless certificate to the whole crowd. He got defensive when people started him asking questions and finally called one guy asshole before attacking him physically!

I see however that you will not blame Rajdeep for calling people asshole and starting a fight and you wonder why people have a problem with people who think like you.

Journalism is always paid as it is said, History is written by those who win war. Yesterday was Modi bashers time , today they are getting bashed.

But on the topic, these kind of sickular journos are really out of their minds and comprehensive skills but imposing their own mindsets on the viewers. Do they really think, viewers are stupid and cannot understand what they are trying to tell us.

Soon these people will be served the same food which they are serving to the public for so long.

I see however that you will not blame Rajdeep for calling people asshole and starting a fight and you wonder why people have a problem with people who think like you.
I already stated (before the new video came) that if RS started an assault (both verbal or physical) he deserves proper punishment which is not mob lynching that everyone was cheering yesterday. Besides, I don't have problem if some people have problems with the kind of mine anyway.

He just did not look comfortable . if one would like excitement of people, it would be happiness otherwise noise , irritation. RS was irritated. He was trying to control people like he would in studio. I guess he should have asked about positive things and not complain about "class" etc. There was no need of saying things like Narenda modi , america teaches you. Some people definitely tried to provoke him and he got in to that . They made him a loser.

Did you also notice how he was talking to Vijay jolly? I think jolly replied sensibly. If I remember correctly jolly is same guy who painted door in black of that tehelka reporter.

Journalists are free to ask uncomfortable questions and the general public is free to make their life uncomfortable within the limits of the constitution, especially when they cross the limits of decency.

Rajdeep is a known Modi baiter and a prejudiced dikhead who is well know in using his once advantageous position to try and insult, humiliate or bad mouth Modi.

His personal integrity is in tatters and his Anti-Modi agenda established. To have such a person go to a pro-Modi function and try and provoke the crowd and then have the audacity to bad mouth them was clearly asking for trouble.

Everybody there knows about him and his wife loosing their job because of their unprofessional conduct. Everybody knows about his agenda. The whole incident was clearly his mistake and in all probability it might be his attempt to rake up some controversy when Modi was being felicitated.

His Mindset is similar to those who have attempted to send summons to the PM of India seeking "justice". LOL. Only his methods are not sophisticated enough using the cover of the law. So he got a taste of "India" minus the BS.

Vigilante justice is not uniquely an Indian phenomena, its a social phenomena where the society attempts to correct a wrong which the law failed to do.

it was rajdeep who attacked that man first.. Ye to traitor nikla.. Deserves to be in jail

I already stated (before the new video came) that if RS started an assault (both verbal or physical) he deserves proper punishment which is not mob lynching that everyone was cheering yesterday. Besides, I don't have problem if some people have problems with the kind of mine anyway.
Then I have no qualms with your thinking :) Apologies!

Back
Top Bottom