What's new

Media Crook Rajdeep Sardesai misbehaved outside MSG

I was not aware RS and SC are married to each other....:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Interesting...Now I can see why they both were thrown out of CNN-IBN after Reliance took over the charge.

I was not aware RS and SC are married to each other....:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Interesting...Now I can see why they both were thrown out of CNN-IBN after Reliance took over the charge.
How could you not know it? Un dono ke saare gun or lakshan milte hai
552ba89c60566e361037a9f0abb8e4c2.jpg

Ok which language is it and what are they saying? I guess it's tamil :p:

It wasn't a state secret or are you guys trying to troll me :pissed:
no really i dint know ..not before your post seriously believe me.........i thought they are different entities..now i kw why both of them are @ssholes...

...RS tried to troll Raj Thakre in one interview..and RT took all the wind out of RS..
RS ended the interview by calling RT Sir, Sir...
..heard diggi piggi is asking Modi to apologise for RS incident..
o_O
..Should there be a crowd funded Supari for RS...???:sniper:

He is doing that since 2002. He tried that in India today conclave also. Ultimately Modi humiliated him by saying that when I say that we made fluoride free water available to Ahamedabd and We are providing 24*7 electricity, because of what abnormality are you searching of which community get how much?
Modi further said that one individual is imposing his personal agenda on conclave agenda. Now Sponsors have to decide which sort of guest they should call and what kind of anchor they should arrange. He has always worked like an enemy rather than a Journo against Modi. It is good that he got a lesson.

Could you elaborate?

Which India today conclave? This year or some other year.

Back
Top Bottom