What's new

Media Crook Rajdeep Sardesai misbehaved outside MSG

Well the video starts where the other man says "you 're an ***hole too" which should mean the spectators were just reciprocating in the same coin.It proves Rajdeep Sardesai started the fight.

But nowhere in the video I heard this part..

I wish they had a link to prove this too. Or did I miss something?
You can check this one. Best is Rajhole desai asks, can one person change India? One says, if one woman can loot India then yes.

He was also trying to look like this is a sponsored event. Tickets are free etc. That is something new to me but who really have time in US to travel from different cities. It is not like Indian election rally

| Video | Full Video: Rajdeep Sardesai heckled by a mob outside Madison Square Garden | World Videos | - India Today

All you asked or I reported could be in multiple videos

No You Tube in China :(
Any other streaming media link?
come out of cage :)

Last edited:
He is doing that since 2002. He tried that in India today conclave also. Ultimately Modi humiliated him by saying that when I say that we made fluoride free water available to Ahamedabd and We are providing 24*7 electricity, because of what abnormality are you searching of which community get how much?
Modi further said that one individual is imposing his personal agenda on conclave agenda. Now Sponsors have to decide which sort of guest they should call and what kind of anchor they should arrange. He has always worked like an enemy rather than a Journo against Modi. It is good that he got a lesson.

Last edited:
Well the video starts where the other man says "you 're an ***hole too" which should mean the spectators were just reciprocating in the same coin.It proves Rajdeep Sardesai started the fight.

But nowhere in the video I heard this part..

I wish they had a link to prove this too. Or did I miss something?

I dono how a senior and seasoned journalist like Rajdeep got provoked by a crowd, and if you look at the video it was rajdeep who started the fight....... Which is unacceptable.....

I thought this phase of Namonia was already gone. Guess US mein log is still under namonia craze.

Your wishful thinking is going to remain a dream till Modi is alive. Wait till modi dies. And that is not giong to happen in next 25 years.

You came right out of a Bollywood movie didn't you? I mean LITERALLY

Back
Top Bottom