What's new

Media Cheat on Tibet Riot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justify your point with facts and don't bring religion of India and Pakistan in it. It is about Tibet and so keep to the subject.

One fact of your life is democratic India will never catch up with "communist" China, so deal with it.

Why then do you imply I should move to China in the first place?! Absurd , indeed.

Please don't move to China.

Thank your stars that Pakistan is a democracy and you have the right of choice!

Mentality of myopic bigotry, to say the least. Proof? You love to label any dissident with a different opinion either as "commie" or "stay in Pakistan". :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh wow!!

Be a grown-up!:taz:

Double wow!!

Precisely.

Good that you have seen the light!

One fact of your life is democratic India will never catch up with "communist" China, so deal with it.

What is the reason for us to catch up with anyone?

Live and Let Live!! ;)

You have the problem of catching on!

Dabbe chal! Adi me aur thook laga!

What is the reason for us to catch up with anyone?

Live and Let Live!! ;)

You have the problem of catching on!

Dabbe chal! Adi me aur thook laga!

Glad to know Indians like to be losers, what a bliss....:cheers:

Admittedly China is less free, also admittedly many constraints serve good purposes as reflected by tones of facts, such as UN HDI.

Any people with healthy brain will believe 1) media are more than one or a few forms; 2) understanding of medium contents needs literacy.
3) Media need material support.

What's the use of free media if illiterates are abundant?

What's the use of free media if majority of the people can't afford to purchase.

What's the use of free media if the media can't reach out to many?

You are welcome to step out of your cave and to view Chinese internet media. You are welcome to to step out of your cave to criticize Chinese government through their official wetsites.

Right.

Illiteracy does not mean no brains or does it?

Surely they have their ears and eyes.

Surely, they discuss with their literate folks.

Surely, they see the TV and the hear the radio.

Which is better?

A free media including the electronic media that even illiterates can access or a state controlled propaganda?

The choice is yours.

Indeed, we here in India live in a cave.

Remember your Prophet was enlightened with the word of God in a cave!

It is better to be in a cave than be a lackey!!

Glad to know Indians like to be losers, what a bliss....:cheers:

Hardly.

We don't chase after the mythical Holy Grail and give airs to ourselves at the expense of our people!!

There is a difference between legitimate aspirations and day dreams!!

Sonia Gandhi and Manmohan Sing are no Brahmins!!

And Mayawati and Laloo are no Brahmins either!

So lovely naive!

Democratic political heads are nothing but puppets of dominant interest groups.

Clinton, Bush, ... regardless of their personal/family background, they are all manipulated by oil/military giants. So are your state heads.

Back to Tibet riots, why don't you comment on my thread about lying Rediff?

If you don't know Chinese, hopefully you will be able to find one around you to check it out.

So lovely naive!

Democratic political heads are nothing but puppets of dominant interest groups.

Clinton, Bush, ... regardless of their personal/family background, they are all manipulated by oil/military giants. So are your state heads.

Back to Tibet riots, why don't you comment on my thread about lying Rediff?

If you don't know Chinese, hopefully you will be able to find one around you to check it out.

I would not like to bicker, but then nothing seems to satisfy you except that India has to be Brahmin whatever maybe the ground position.

It is like saying that China consists of Hans alone and that there are no minorities!!

But then such views are of those who are not so well read and instead rely on brainwashed garbage!

Indeed, every newspaper lies except those who subscribe to your views?

What can one say?

Why did you go to Xinjiang?

Nothing available near where you were born or was it a part of Hanisation?

wrong again.

you must be proud of your ability of conjecture. I came over to Xinjiang because my father was a missileer.

and the missiles were developed to bomb Uighurs, in your next guesswork uh?

Let's say in all conscience, you actually know nothing about China, yet have proven to be pretty much of a talker over it. is this a typical indian feature that I should realize?

do your own business and make less bullshit on others, then you'll probably find the way to a real superpower.

Do post constructive facts rather than give vent to spleen!

It would eliminate bickering as desired by the Moderators.

Your post could be given a befitting reply, but then I give way to the Moderator's advice!

One could give adequate news about the condition of the Uighurs.

It obviously would have to be from the international media, for the very reason that a State controlled media would hardly have the courage to oppose their masters!

A totalitarian regime survives through mind control!

Do post constructive facts rather than give vent to spleen!

It would eliminate bickering as desired by the Moderators.

Your post could be given a befitting reply, but then I give way to the Moderator's advice!
wowow,well said. also please practise it,or just get mods here to supervise.

by starting the thread I've been giving facts, and also here: http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-military-strategic-affairs/10541-truth-riot-tibet.html
deny them if you can.

One could give adequate news about the condition of the Uighurs.

It obviously would have to be from the international media, for the very reason that a State controlled media would hardly have the courage to oppose their masters!

A totalitarian regime survives through mind control!

this is very constractive, as you call.

Back to the title

German news television regrets error in covering Tibet riots

BERLIN, March 23 (Xinhua) -- Germany's RTL news television said on Sunday that it "regrets an error" in covering the riots in Lhasa, capital city of China's Tibet Autonomous Region.

The TV station admitted on its website that it "used a picture in a wrong context."

In fact, the picture shows security forces in Nepal, a neighboring country of China, RTL said in an online statement.

"The image was taken on March 17 in the capital city of Kathmandu, where Nepalese security forces were confronting demonstrators with batons," it said.

"We have accidentally created the impression that it is a scene of the unrest in Tibet with Chinese security forces involved. We regret this error," the statement added.

The RTL Aktuell, a main news program of the RTL TV, along with the German Bild newspaper and the Washington Post, have been found using on their websites pictures of baton-wielding Nepalese police in clashes with protesters in Kathmandu, claiming that the officers were Chinese police.

They were among those Western media that have been condemned by netizens in the past few days for distorting facts in covering the riots in Lhasa.

German news television regrets error in covering Tibet riots--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom