What's new

Media Cheat on Tibet Riot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the red:
Listen to which lad?

Lots are at it.

If I call you a coolie because I have nothing to refute the truth that you post, would you accept it?

As usuall non-objective.

I agree this is a Pakistan origin forum, but does it give Pakistanis to act like guttersnipes?

Than, Let us decide our rules and force your rules in your own ground

It does not behove a Pakistani gentleman! And there is no dearth of gentlemen in Pakistan!

Good for all

Or are you suggesting there is none?
Take a break :coffee:

:pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::

Please understand that one could have replied you with equal lowdown and guttersnipe language, but my breeding prevents using such language.

please understand that one can be really banned if a word is spoken upon!
go to defenceindia where you have bunch of spoiled breeded coolies attacking with "guttersnipe" language! one can really be lol to death at defenceindiaforum member's anyalis in military threads..
by chance do open LCA thread and read along what they have to say... lol they only match it with no less then 5th generation fighter jets! :flame:

but you will have the freedom of :pdf:where our breeding prevents using such language!
:pakistan::china:

I am not here as a defender of private Indian forums.

Neither does that matter to me.

I am here and I find that this forum has its own policies and not governed by what is happening elsewhere.

So far, it has proved to be a free and matured forum and all kudos to the people who run it!!

One does not have to be a guttersnipe to speak his mind. I do agree that a handicap in language prevents one from expressing himself lucidly and such people do use abusive language that is beneath contempt to overcome their handicap!

But you have shown your breeding!

That established, let us get back to the topic!

Batman,

What you have stated does not warrant a reply since you have have put it in quotes and it does not appear for reply.

Possibly you have taken the recourse since the posted cannot be quoted and so you can weasel out.

Yet, here is a reply.

What is 'non objective'?

Does it mean that I allow you a window to refute with facts?

The very fact that you can coherently reply indicates your feet of clay!

As far as this being a Pakistan origin forun is no state secret. They have their rules, its juvenile of you to suggest that I should implement mine.

As far as the remainder of your post you appear to have a comprehension deficit!

Bone up!

@ Salim

with all due respect.. Please try to understand that this is pakdef forum and we have a huge respect for china and Chinese buddies. i believe that such sensitive political issues must not be brought up to such extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom