What's new

Media Cheat on Tibet Riot

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Chinese are not running dogs.

You should read carefully.

It is those who are not proud of their lineage and heritage and sell themselves!!

Indians don't call any old nation Communist. Is China not Communist?

What have you to say historian?

No, China is not wrong always,

The Chinese are very industrious and enterprising and it is proved since the Chinese immigrants are taken as the top notch in the US.

I have great regards for the Chinese people, but not for the Communist regime.

The Chinese are a great people.

Indians like to use the term "Chinese people" ,but when they discuss with Chinese,they will say you are communist,seeems no Chinese can be Chinese people.
Simply,none of Chinese communists is here,we are normal people,the people disscussed with you are "Chinese people"
To Tibet,things are very simple,I respect Dalai Lama and Tibetan culture,I think Tibetans should enjoy religion freedom.But rioters must be killed

Chinese people are not the only one in China.

There are those (Chinese) who are all over the world including India and more so, in my city.

Therefore, all Chinese the world over, are not Communist.

Chiang Kai Shek wasn't nor the Taiwanese or the Singaporeans or the Indian Chinese.

Hence, don't generalise!

Chinese in China are governed by the Communists. Like the Tibetans if you wish to show you are not Communist or different, you will get the same treatment. So, those who are scared would toe the Communist line and since they don't protest they are Communist roadrunners and their lackeys! So,what should one call these types?

Guys pleaes stop fighting over thing which nobody knows.

China is a communist country and not a democracy like us, and they dont allow people to take photograph of what happened there.

So the truth is, there was some violence, but nobody in this forum, including the chinese dont know the level or violence that happened it tibet.

The western media should be criticized for publishing fake pictures. But the concerns of tibetians should be addressed before it becomes a terrorist platform. This is not good for us, we being their allies. China does not want an unstable region like Bangladesh/Baloch for us or Kashmir for India.

I wish the govt's gives greater autonomy to tibetians, who are willing that the defence sector remain with the chinese. This is a good gesture, and its the right time chinese make peace before the world take undue advantage of the conditions.

Kindly request the friends in this forum to discuss this issue carefully.

So the western media is fake and Chinese are true?

Great impartiality!!

But such a sentiment is expected since China is the mentor!

We are careful with what we write. Time you follow the same advice of yours!

Bangladesh, Baluchistan nor Kashmir is unstable. They exist with their problems.So does India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Russia, China and the USA. All have their own problems.

You are seized with paranoia!

Quit passing it on and making it contagious!

Chinese people are not the only one in China.

There are those who are all over the world including India and more so, in my city.

Therefore, all Chinese the world over, are not Communist.

Chiang Kai Shek wasn't nor the Taiwanese or the Singaporeans or the Indian Chinese.

Hence, don't generalise!
Chiang Kie Shek is worse than Commnusits

As an ethnic Manchu,I hate Chiang Kie Shek,because his KMT is an anti-Manchu party,that's why 100000 Manchus tool part in Marshal Lin Biao's 4th field army

Of course childish!

You have nothing to offer or counter and so diplomatically retreat.

True Chinese!

:crazy:
therefore, I suggest that you leave me alone here.

You were always on your own.

You butted in like a billy goat.

Don't say that I gave you a gilt cornered invitation.

I have stated facts and with links.

It is for you to accept it or reject it.

You only started the ball rolling by calling everyone a liar.

I am only stating that both sides are at fault.

And that India is not being blamed by China. It is Dalai Lama vs China.

It will be sad if the Admins block this thread since the exchange is giving an insight into the mindset.

But when it becomes embarrassing, then it is blocked!

That is the verity of existence!

I am no fan of Chaing Kai Shek.

His policies encouraged the Communist

On the other hand, I admire Mao except his repressions.

No,I don't think Dalai is the leader of riot,Dalai denied too
SO simply,it's China VS rioters

Yes he said that he would step down.

I believe that it is all because of the economic disparity.

This is the problem everywhere.

I wish China well and I hope that you can do something that appease the Tibetans without repression!

Unlike what others may feel, I really wish all goes well with China and the Tibetans.

If such sworn adversaries as Indian and Pakistan can talk peace, then so can others!!

Take a lead and a leaf from us!

China is acting like an old woman caught with her knickers down. Dalai Lama has several times stated that he sees a Tibet within the boundaries of China but a state which will maintain their own customs and traditions. Whats wrong with that ? Why even Scotland and Wales have their own Parliaments in the UK.

China has lot to hide and that is proven by the long line of Army convoys being sent there. If its a simple riot would not the police be enough ?

Regards

You were always on your own.

You butted in like a billy goat.

Don't say that I gave you a gilt cornered invitation.

I have stated facts and with links.

It is for you to accept it or reject it.

You only started the ball rolling by calling everyone a liar.

I am only stating that both sides are at fault.

And that India is not being blamed by China. It is Dalai Lama vs China.

hey, Salim, if above msg is for me then I'll think it's funny.
you just got me confused,who started the thread and others got in words and , is this thread ever a blaming work against india?

heading for truth and statistics is always a good thing, but showing yours doesn't mean ignoring other's. apart from this, all subtitled emotional expressions might be like shaking fist in vain.

Why stop these sites if you hace nothing to hide?

Therefore, who is cheating?

Salim sorry but your talking rubbish.......i phoned my friend in hong kong and he has access to youtube.

No,I don't think Dalai is the leader of riot,Dalai denied too
SO simply,it's China VS rioters

No its China Vs Anger of Humiliated SOciety .. which is not allowed to relish the basic right of personal religious belief .

So the western media is fake and Chinese are true?

Great impartiality!!

But such a sentiment is expected since China is the mentor!

We are careful with what we write. Time you follow the same advice of yours!

Bangladesh, Baluchistan nor Kashmir is unstable. They exist with their problems.So does India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Russia, China and the USA. All have their own problems.

You are seized with paranoia!

Quit passing it on and making it contagious!

1. I dont say western media is fake. But if the above pictures are true, then western media should be criticized. If not, then the person who producted this fake report should punished.
2. The chinese govt should be criticized for the way they are handeling this, by bringing APCs and tanks to control protesters and not to allow people to take photographs. They are inviting trouble for themselves.
3. Yes, all exist with their problems, even Afganistan and Iraq exist!! But the problems need to be resolved. Using force is not a solution, particularly when the people are demanding more rights, and not a separate country.
4. China is no fukin mentor, they get more from us in terms of strategic strength. If there is an India Pak Conventional war, we will be the biggest losers and India will also loose a little. But these chinese will be indirectly fighting the Indians with Pakistani blood.
5. I understand strategy and politics. Not many pakistanis will speak the real facts like me. Nor the Indians.
6. Learn to comprehend a post, before passing silly comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom