What's new

Mayweather vs Mcgregor fight

Mayweather vs Mcgregor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
McGregor goes down.. but wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it looks somewhat even at first to 'manufacture' some suspense.

Not going to watch it live because I refuse to pay $99 for an event that could very well be nothing more than a farce.

Of course, I realize this event is going to rake in some serious $$$$$$ in pay-per-view revenue.

Mayweathers gonna win. McGregor is only now learning how to box properly whilst Floyd has been doing this for years. It'll be a huge upset if FM loses.

Will wait for the news. I say Floyd will prevail since boxing is his domain.

Literally just found out my girlfriend's dad is thinking of getting it. He's kind of on the fence about it.

Might just have to give him a call now and not be so honest as I just was here and convince him it will be a good quality investment :lol:

Floyd's only disadvantage is age. He is fundamentally a defensive boxer and his excellence lies in not letting the enemy land a punch. That requires quick reflexes which, realistically, become slow with age.

McGregor is young, brash, brawny, and can take a good beating while giving back as good as he gets. But he's also new to boxing.

It will be an interesting fight.

Literally just found out my girlfriend's dad is thinking of getting it. He's kind of on the fence about it.

Might just have to give him a call now and not be so honest as I just was here and convince him it will be a good quality investment :lol:

There are bars and wing places you can go watch the fight with 10 dollar entry fee. I'm fortunate because my neighbor is buying it. :lol:

There are bars and wing places you can go watch the fight with 10 dollar entry fee. I'm fortunate because my neighbor is buying it. :lol:

I'd say yes, you are very fortunate. And should my girlfriend's father decide to buy it, I will also be very fortunate :enjoy:

Why do you enjoy watching 2 men hit each other repeatedly??

Its 4 am as per Uk time. Mcgregor is just talking big so i hope he lose and May end his career on big note

Why do you enjoy watching 2 men hit each other repeatedly??
So it should be a fight between one man and 2 woman lol

Come on ya bloody Irish bastard! Fook that American twat up!

#TeamConor :yahoo:

ps Floyd's chances are bigger though... After all it's a boxing and not an MMA fight.

Back
Top Bottom