What's new

"I may be somewhat Indian" - Conor McGregor

Oh, I love me.... Who do you love :lol:
You obviously are more accustomed to your echo Chambers where blind leads blind, no questions asked, no need to give answers.
You people are victim of your own doings and propganda mechanism, always boasting to be in race with likes of China but then set your bench mark against Pakistan.
It's good to be cautious but by closing it's eyes, the Cow may not see the Tiger but nothing will stop it becoming a juicy steak.
And instead of worrying about us, have a thought on how to survive the humiliation of China sitting openly on your face.

Ohh rest assured China is not sitting anywhere. If it were so we would seeing the Chinese sending their jets within our airspace every other day just like the shit the poor Taiwanese have to deal with. Thats the sound from your echo chamber that you would like to believe as it gives you peaceful sleep at night. Military wise China still doesn't have the balls to do anything apart from pointless posturing against India.
On the other hand no question that India has a long way to go to catch up to Chinese economy. I can openly acknowledge that as it's a fact. The question is when will you guys acknowledge the same? (Not that we care any which ways). Only in ur case you are trying to catch up to India.

He's a bit mad man smart, easy to appease the Indians so his sh-t Whiskey will sell to them. India is a big market.

Ohh rest assured China is not sitting anywhere. If it were so we would seeing the Chinese sending their jets within our airspace every other day just like the shit the poor Taiwanese have to deal with. Thats the sound from your echo chamber that you would like to believe as it gives you peaceful sleep at night. Military wise China still doesn't have the balls to do anything apart from pointless posturing against India.
On the other hand no question that India has a long way to go to catch up to Chinese economy. I can openly acknowledge that as it's a fact. The question is when will you guys acknowledge the same? (Not that we care any which ways). Only in ur case you are trying to catch up to India.
The Chinese don't need to send aircraft since they have established a foothold in your territory.
As i said, you guys are victims of your own propaganda, your Netas, Media and other drama queens are very good at diverting attention from real issues. Read and weep, rest is just hot air.

US Defence Report Mentions Chinese Village In Arunachal Reported By NDTV
1636126902388.png

By Nov 1, 2020, China completed construction of a village, 4.5 kms in Arunachal Pradesh.

The Chinese don't need to send aircraft since they have established a foothold in your territory.
As i said, you guys are victims of your own propaganda, your Netas, Media and other drama queens are very good at diverting attention from real issues. Read and weep, rest is just hot air.

US Defence Report Mentions Chinese Village In Arunachal Reported By NDTV
View attachment 790406
By Nov 1, 2020, China completed construction of a village, 4.5 kms in Arunachal Pradesh.

Yaah sure let's quote unverified internet articles now. China claims whole of Arunachal dude 🤣🤣https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wi...-area-under-pla-control-since-1959-357812/amp

At least we do look human at the end of the day which is more than what can be said of our neighbours in the west. Btw..did Biden call your PM yet? or is ur NSA still running around to show how much you guys actually care about approvals? 😂

Really? I dont think so, maybe more like Neanderthals.
Who cares abt biden? U guys would as u r their puppies. If we cred, we wouldn't have kicked them out of Afghanistan.

LOL He hates Moslems just like his Indian buddies. Of course they are both going to like each other. One bully likes another bully.

LOL I loved it how Khabib raped this Conor inside and outside the ring. Such epic humiliation. Indians were licking Conor's boots in various social media comment sections. Pretending how Anglo-Saxons and Indians had the same agenda against Moslems in general. We all know how red faced Indians were once their boy got a beating of his life. Making up excuses LOL

Now this Conor wants to sell his whisky in India LOL

Last edited:
LOL He hates Moslems just like his Indian buddies. Of course they are both going to like each other. One bully likes another bully.

LOL I loved it how Khabib raped this Conor in and outside the ring. Such epic humiliation. Indians were licking Conor's boots in various social media comment sections. Pretending how Anglo-Saxons and Indians had the same agenda against Moslems in general. We all know how red faced Indians were once their boy got a beating of his life. Making up excuses LOL

Now this Conor wants to sell his whisky in India LOL

The indians also have to support conner mcgregor as the indian race will never produce a world class fighter themselves. Funny how indians hate Islam and Muslims with a burning passion yet millions of them swamp Gulf Muslim nations for a far superior life and work. Just goes to show the immeasurable superiority of Islamic civilisation over indian hindu civilisation.

I don't understand the language u are typing but from what I did understand let me say this: fighting insurgents in Kashmir which is an integral part of India to maintain peace and security do not amount to giving your country importance. We are giving "Kashmir" importance and hence we will do anything to maintain peace there. You guys are a nuisance at best. Understand that and go cry in a corner.

integral part of India ? Lol in your wet dreams .

check your daddy whiteman and what he says and states ask daddy US ask mommy UK and your UN and they’ll show you what the world says

Motherfucking Occupied territory
Rules state so
Law states so
Climb back in your shit slum dwelling and behave black like tar boy , your more African then same as a Kashmiri

only good thing Indians are for is servitude to the whiteman so go back in your corner and read what daddy UN states

* Kashmir home of dead Indian soldier *

I don't understand the language u are typing but from what I did understand let me say this: fighting insurgents in Kashmir which is an integral part of India to maintain peace and security do not amount to giving your country importance. We are giving "Kashmir" importance and hence we will do anything to maintain peace there. You guys are a nuisance at best. Understand that and go cry in a corner.

A nuisance, yet 7x bigger india that has the full backing of the West and Russia remains too frightened, weak and backward to take on the Pakistan military........... :azn:

What an irresponsible statement for Connor McGregor
He should have consulted some pdf members on this thread so as not to trample on their sensitivities

@Chhatrapati we have discovered a salt mine on this thread
Amazing how one post even remotly positive about india can litterally ignite fire in so many aholes (pun intended). I guess mission accomplished for the thread startet.

Amazing how one post even remotly positive about india can litterally ignite fire in so many aholes (pun intended). I guess mission accomplished for the thread startet.

LOL first try to win a proper cricket match.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom