What's new

"I may be somewhat Indian" - Conor McGregor

Since every Indian's destiny is to have fair skin so i guess their destiny is to get some attention from the white race to be declared a human..... if we are that bad then crawling on our forums indeed puts a feather in your hat.

Thats not how destiny works but that's ok, as I'm sure education is not really your country's forte. PDF is my entertainment forum dude..."crawling" here just gives me the giggles which is frankly hard to be matched anywhere else. Good job there! Give my regards to your brothers. As for any serious military discussion in PDF you guys are irrelevant in that regard. India and the world has moved on from you guys...except China ofcourse who will suck your country dry to the bones.

Expressing his massive admiration for India, Conor McGregor recently said the Indian population is possibly "the most respectful and caring."

The former two-division UFC champion also spoke highly of the Indian doctors, stating they have "complete care, peace and love in their soul." McGregor, 33, first took to Twitter to wish his Indian fans a happy Diwali (a major Indian festival).

Afterwards, the Irish superstar went on a tweet spree. He offered his support to Indian MMA, hinted at the launch of his Proper No. Twelve Irish Whiskey in the country and also promised to learn yoga.

Ritu Phogat, who recently qualified for the final of ONE Championship's women's atomweight grand prix, was the subject of one of McGregor's tweets. Phogat will challenge kickboxing sensation Stamp Fairtex in the final of the eight-women tournament on December 3.

The 33-year-old continued to sing praises for India and went as far as to say whiskey is India's national drink. While some may argue against that claim, McGregor had no hesitancy in recognizing the potential of his whiskey business in the country.

According to the Proper No. Twelve website, the Irish whiskey is currently available in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Russia, Poland and South Africa.

When Conor McGregor trained with Indian heavyweight Ramston Rodrigues
Conor McGregor with Ramston Rodrigues
Conor McGregor with Ramston Rodrigues
Indian heavyweight Ramston Rodrigues helped McGregor train for his trilogy fight against Dustin Poirier. Taking to Instagram, 'The Notorious' hailed Rodrigues as "India's next heavyweight champion" and also lent his support to the Indians who bore the brunt of COVID-19 earlier this year.

Speaking exclusively to Sportskeeda MMA, Rodrigues reflected on how he felt training with the former UFC lightweight champion.

McGregor last fought Dustin Poirier at UFC 264 in July this year. He suffered a horrific leg break in the dying seconds of the first round, which rendered him unfit to continue further. The Irishman is on a six-month medical suspension, which will at least keep him out of action until January 2022.

@Wood

Cornor knows his ufc days are over and wants to get indian followers for his insta and tweeter. I bet when he lands in india he will be like what the fook is that.

India and the world has moved on from you guys

Why do poojeets say stupid shit like this when everyone knows how many gangoids are stationed in Kashmir rn? Do you think we live in a vaccuum and don't look at the news or something?

Do we have to take this big mouth "MCChicken" seriously!!
If he started to praise India, is it a big deal!!

Why do poojeets say stupid shit like this when everyone knows how many gangoids are stationed in Kashmir rn? Do you think we live in a vaccuum and don't look at the news or something?

I don't understand the language u are typing but from what I did understand let me say this: fighting insurgents in Kashmir which is an integral part of India to maintain peace and security do not amount to giving your country importance. We are giving "Kashmir" importance and hence we will do anything to maintain peace there. You guys are a nuisance at best. Understand that and go cry in a corner.

maintain peace and security do not amount to giving your country importance.

So hundreds of thousands of troops to fight insurgents LMAO. Like I said, we're not as stupid as you are man. How about you go in the corner and cope harder instead? I'll be here waiting for you gangoids to start seething and crying about how you'll do surgical strikes on Pakistan the next time more gangoid monkeys in Kashmir get merked.

Thats not how destiny works but that's ok, as I'm sure education is not really your country's forte. PDF is my entertainment forum dude..."crawling" here just gives me the giggles which is frankly hard to be matched anywhere else. Good job there! Give my regards to your brothers. As for any serious military discussion in PDF you guys are irrelevant in that regard. India and the world has moved on from you guys...except China ofcourse who will suck your country dry to the bones.
Listen wuss you don't have to come here to get laughs. Next time you are naked just look at your tiny pecker and you will get plenty of not just giggles, but laughs. Shameless ugly race.

So hundreds of thousands of troops to fight insurgents LMAO. Like I said, we're not as stupid as you are man. How about you go in the corner and cope harder instead? I'll be here waiting for you gangoids to start seething and crying about how you'll do surgical strikes on Pakistan the next time more gangoid monkeys in Kashmir get merked.

Cool! Keep waiting lol 🤣. In the meantime may i suggest u: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26150204-basic-english-grammar-for-dummies
Listen wuss you don't have to come here to get laughs. Next time you are naked just look at your tiny pecker and you will get plenty of not just giggles, but laughs. Shameless ugly race.

Good that you are pissed. Get as much pissed as possible considering that's the only real "threat" you guys can pose.

Oh, I love me.... Who do you love :lol:
You obviously are more accustomed to your echo Chambers where blind leads blind, no questions asked, no need to give answers.
You people are victim of your own doings and propganda mechanism, always boasting to be in race with likes of China but then set your bench mark against Pakistan.
It's good to be cautious but by closing it's eyes, the Cow may not see the Tiger but nothing will stop it becoming a juicy steak.
And instead of worrying about us, have a thought on how to survive the humiliation of China sitting openly on your face.

I don't understand the language u are typing but from what I did understand let me say this: fighting insurgents in Kashmir which is an integral part of India to maintain peace and security do not amount to giving your country importance. We are giving "Kashmir" importance and hence we will do anything to maintain peace there. You guys are a nuisance at best. Understand that and go cry in a corner.

So you want maintain peace in Kashmir by pointing guns at Kashmiris ? :) And how are you going to convince Kashmiris that they should be part of India when they are attacked outside the state ?
A group of men, reportedly from a Hindutva outfit, attacked two Kashmiri roadside vendors in Uttar Pradesh’s capital Lucknow on Wednesday, NDTVreported. A resident stopped the saffron-clad men from further assaulting the two men, who were selling dry fruits.

The police registered a case of rioting and breach of peace and arrested four people in connection with the assault. The police had arrested Bajrang Sonkar on Wednesday night, News18 reported. Three others – identified as Himanshu Garg, Aniruddh and Amar Kumar – were arrested on Thursday, according to PTI.

Senior Superintendent of Police Kalanidhi Naithani said they had filed an FIR at the Hasangaj police station under various sections of the Indian Penal Code pertaining to rioting and attempt to murder as well as the Criminal Law Amendment Act. Sonkar claimed that he is the president of an organisation called the Vishwa Hindu Dal.

The incident took place in Daliganj area of Lucknow at around 5 pm on Wednesday. In a video uploaded on social media, two men are seen beating up the Kashmiri vendors, with one of the accused using a cane. The two traders were forced to shut shop.

When a passerby intervened and asked why the men were being beaten, one of the perpetrators answered that the men were from Kashmir. However, the passerby told the saffron-clad men to stop taking law into their hands and call the police instead. The fruit-sellers were also asked to produce their identification cards.

A number of incidents of violence against people from Kashmir were reported in the aftermath of the Pulwama suicide bombing on February 14, in which 40 CRPF jawans were killed. Several Kashmiri students were reportedly harassed and beaten up in Dehradun and other parts of the country after the terror attack, forcing many Kashmiri students in Uttarakhand to temporarily leave the state.

The Supreme Court on February 22 had sent notices to the Centre and 10 states asking for their responses on a plea seeking intervention to prevent such attacks on Kashmiri students. The top court had directed the governments to take action against the accused. Later that day, the Centre had issued an advisory to all states and Union Territories directing them to take steps to ensure the safety and security of people from Jammu and Kashmir.

Omar Abdullah urges PM to take action

Sharing a video of the assault, former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Thursday expressed concern.

Addressing a tweet to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, he said, “This is what you had spoken against and yet it continues unabated. This is the state governed by your handpicked chief minister,” said Abdullah. “Can we expect action in this case or do we file your concern and assurances as a jumla, meant to placate but nothing more?”

Modi on February 23 had said that incidents of violence, reported against Kashmiri students, should not have happened. “What happened to Kashmiri students in the last few days, such things should not happen in this country,” he said.

Abdullah said that nothing will do more damage to the idea of India in Jammu and Kashmir than such videos.
So what is your solution to the Kashmir issue ? Musharraf proposed one in 2001 with his Four Point Formula but it wasn't accepted in India. My solution is this :

conaar mc greeegaar will fcuk a bollywood babe and indian saxons will boost about it.
this i can imagine. I wonder if they will build statue of mcchicken like trump statue and worship it and feed it cakes.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom