What's new

"I may be somewhat Indian" - Conor McGregor

Amazing how one post even remotly positive about india can litterally ignite fire in so many aholes (pun intended). I guess mission accomplished for the thread startet.

You can always leave PDF and go to some indian forum. No one is forcing you and your kind to be here.

You can always leave PDF and go to some indian forum. No one is forcing you and your kind to be here.
These Indians are a breed from some other world, when no one is watching they will lick the droppings off the floor but a little attention and they will complain about the tablecloth having marks.
But I guess thats understandable as PDF is their first contact with civilisation.

Amazing how one post even remotly positive about india can litterally ignite fire in so many aholes (pun intended). I guess mission accomplished for the thread startet.
Some subcontinent folks derive their sense of self-worth from any attention India gets

well he WAS slapped around, smacked around & subdued down like a loud mouth little wet indian by Khabib The Eagle so...in a way, he is right. 😅

These Indians are a breed from some other world, when no one is watching they will lick the droppings off the floor but a little attention and they will complain about the tablecloth having marks.
But I guess thats understandable as PDF is their first contact with civilisation.

This is a gem of a statement and how truly describes an Indian

Expressing his massive admiration for India, Conor McGregor recently said the Indian population is possibly "the most respectful and caring."

The former two-division UFC champion also spoke highly of the Indian doctors, stating they have "complete care, peace and love in their soul." McGregor, 33, first took to Twitter to wish his Indian fans a happy Diwali (a major Indian festival).

Afterwards, the Irish superstar went on a tweet spree. He offered his support to Indian MMA, hinted at the launch of his Proper No. Twelve Irish Whiskey in the country and also promised to learn yoga.

Ritu Phogat, who recently qualified for the final of ONE Championship's women's atomweight grand prix, was the subject of one of McGregor's tweets. Phogat will challenge kickboxing sensation Stamp Fairtex in the final of the eight-women tournament on December 3.

The 33-year-old continued to sing praises for India and went as far as to say whiskey is India's national drink. While some may argue against that claim, McGregor had no hesitancy in recognizing the potential of his whiskey business in the country.

According to the Proper No. Twelve website, the Irish whiskey is currently available in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Russia, Poland and South Africa.

When Conor McGregor trained with Indian heavyweight Ramston Rodrigues
Conor McGregor with Ramston Rodrigues
Conor McGregor with Ramston Rodrigues
Indian heavyweight Ramston Rodrigues helped McGregor train for his trilogy fight against Dustin Poirier. Taking to Instagram, 'The Notorious' hailed Rodrigues as "India's next heavyweight champion" and also lent his support to the Indians who bore the brunt of COVID-19 earlier this year.

Speaking exclusively to Sportskeeda MMA, Rodrigues reflected on how he felt training with the former UFC lightweight champion.

McGregor last fought Dustin Poirier at UFC 264 in July this year. He suffered a horrific leg break in the dying seconds of the first round, which rendered him unfit to continue further. The Irishman is on a six-month medical suspension, which will at least keep him out of action until January 2022.

@Wood
U mean this guy
cover1.jpg

He forgot to mentioned that Indians also have vedick planes 5000 years ago... If this MMA fighter goes to India with his wife and daughter they will even sexually harass them..

What an irresponsible statement for Connor McGregor
He should have consulted some pdf members on this thread so as not to trample on their sensitivities

@Chhatrapati we have discovered a salt mine on this thread
I dont step on these kinds of salt mines. I know it'll be riddled with trolls.
But know this, since 2014 the value of Morepen Pharma that sells Burnol, stocks have gone from ₹2.6 to ₹51 in seven years. That's a 2000% growth😁
Screenshot_2021-11-06-11-40-35-915_com.zerodha.kite3.jpg

Do they export directly to Pakistan, or is it sent through Dubai?
Strays just run across over but when their culling starts by Pakistani Mods, it's a sight to behold, specially when some just sit at the gate wagging their tongues and tails desperate to be allowed back.
I guess no joy in Slumdog Street for the losers. :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom