What's new

"I may be somewhat Indian" - Conor McGregor

That probably explains why he loses when he meets any decent opposition (joke).
While the OP as usual is cranning his neck to kiss his backside here, elsewhere this loser couldn't resist posting several tweets about a massive disaster in a part of Pakistan.... Well actually a mobile phone tower destroyed by some idiots.
I mean I should now post on Naxals who burn or destroy construction machinery on almost daily basis in the Red Corridor.

McGregor attacking old age pensioners;

McGregor attacking a DJ;

Indian army shooting pellet guns at kids eyes;

1636109337707.png

1636109363374.png

Tying Kashmiri man to jeep;

1636109413605.png

He'll be welcomed .

Expressing his massive admiration for India, Conor McGregor recently said the Indian population is possibly "the most respectful and caring."

Very caring I agree : :)
3500.jpg

Are these some border areas ? No, just the Delhi police having constructed military-style barricades against the protesting farmers in the country's capital :
farmers-barricade.jpg

EtKkzOdWMAEyAzO.jpg

Watch this vid of the Hindutvadi woman leader Ragini Tiwari going live on FB during the Delhi "riots" and being very "most respectful and caring" while gently calling upon her fanatic crowd to "Kaath daalo" the Muslims.

Indians also invented spaceships and the internet 15,000 years ago. No, hundreds of thousands of years ago. Don't believe me ? Read the second link.

Last edited:
McGregor attacking old age pensioners;

McGregor attacking a DJ;

Indian army shooting pellet guns at kids eyes;

View attachment 790325
View attachment 790326

Tying Kashmiri man to jeep;

View attachment 790327

He'll be welcomed .

not relevant at all even khabib did some terrible things outside the Octagon

Khabib Nurmagomedov pisses himself laughing as cousin pays homeless people to do pushups

don't mean they are not good fighters they both are...give credit where its due

Very caring I agree : :)
View attachment 790329

Are these some border areas ? No, just the Delhi police having constructed military-style barricades against the protesting farmers in the country's capital :
farmers-barricade.jpg

EtKkzOdWMAEyAzO.jpg

Watch this vid of the Hindutvadi woman leader Ragini Tiwari going live on FB during the Delhi "riots" and being very "most respectful and caring" while gently calling upon her fanatic crowd to "Kaath daalo" the Muslims.

Indians also invented spaceships and the internet 15,000 years ago. No, hundreds of thousands of years ago. Don't believe me ? Read the second link.

very good thing they are a bunch of goons they don't represent real farmers

Zara kuch India ko kisi ne accha bola aur phuppo ki bitching start 😁

yes and i don't get why that is ..after all we are the same why can't we celebrate this together?

India & We Share The Same Culture- Nawaz Sharif ( ex PM of Pakistan)
https://www.dailymotion.com/flaskinradius

You mean he support rape and caste system?

Insecure rats have to find any scum and their approval to look human.

Insecure rats have to find any scum and their approval to look human.

At least we do look human at the end of the day which is more than what can be said of our neighbours in the west. Btw..did Biden call your PM yet? or is ur NSA still running around to show how much you guys actually care about approvals? 😂

very good thing they are a bunch of goons they don't represent real farmers

1. So you will extend this crime described in OpIndia - a Hindutvadi outlet of all places, to say that all the protesting farmers are a bunch of goons ? And look at who reported this incident - Amish Devgan who is among the prominent ones in Godi Media. :lol: Come on, man.

2. What does OpIndia say about that minister's criminal son whose vehicle convoy crushed peacefully protesting farmers and a journalist in Uttar Pradesh last month ? Any mention at all ?

yes and i don't get why that is ..after all we are the same why can't we celebrate this together?

I being a Communist am a true patriot and I would dearly celebrate any reasonable thing in India but you tell me what thing are you talking about.

At least we do look human at the end of the day which is more than what can be said of our neighbours in the west. Btw..did Biden call your PM yet? or is ur NSA still running around to show how much you guys actually care about approvals? 😂
Since every Indian's desire is to have fair skin so i guess their destiny is to get some attention from the white race to be declared a human..... if we are that bad then crawling on our forums indeed puts a feather in your hat.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom