What's new

Maulana fazllullah Surrounded - Taliban Announces Surrender in Swat

i think he is arrested few days ago becaus in few days number of militents are surrender and when army done any thing after complition mishion they expose the news it is not posible that if they are near him and they annouce that we are near to arrest .

Absolutely correct man the one reason i love my army is that the do not rant about their accomplishments..........
They finish their job,thier tea,their dinner and the then the newz.....(HIGHLY DISICIPLINED)....
I say their time keeping is good......
Also its time GOP should arrange a live programe and decorate our fallen and fighting heroes....
LETS SHOW THIS WORLD WHAT WE ARE MADE OF.....

Wow Great News !

Pakistan Zindabad.

May Allah bless our Jawaans, they have done a great job. Our fallen heroes will never be forgotten, their sacrifices will be remembered forever. Soon Pakistan will be on right track. :)

these are the taliban people gave their life.Maulana fazllullah will Surrender.he will never give his life

We should execute him in front of the whole nation. A lesson should be learnt from this.

If we hang this idiot then in future people will think 10 times before joining taliban or becoming their leaders. Enough is enough, we have went through a lot in past 8 years, we have lost respect, money, our brave soldiers, innocent people, our internationl image has been destroyed etc etc. Now its time we punish the people who have caused us pain, we must not forgive them.

A suicide attack was failed by security forces today .when a white corolla wants to run into the security check point. Only 3 injured.

If the news is correct, well done PA, kudos!!

WE WANT ALL THESE THREE OPTIONS BELOW: :yahoo:

1)
I hope we get to witness a very public trial of this monster, broad cast it on all FM radios.

2)
A public hanging wouldn't be bad either, after he has been lawfully convicted and sentenced ofcourse.

3)
A trial & sentence from his beloved Shariah Court would be a treat, & added bonus would be to hang him in his other beloved place "Green Chok" or " Khoni Chok" :), on the same lamp posts where his men used to hang innocent people.
:bunny:

:azn:

:pakistan:

now... wat shud they do to fazlullah when hes arrested????

:what::what::what:

A PUBLIC HANGING... LIKLE THEY DID TO SADAM HUSSAIN....

:cheers::cheers::cheers: :pakistan::pakistan:

now... wat shud they do to fazlullah when hes arrested????

:what::what::what:

A PUBLIC HANGING... LIKLE THEY DID TO SADAM HUSSAIN....

:cheers::cheers::cheers: :pakistan:

At "khoni Chowk" in Swat & in front of all mothers who morn their children, wives who morn their husbands, sisters who morn their brothers, children who morn their fathers, Fathers & brothers who saw their sons & brothers be headed in front of 'em & last but not the least in front of all our enemies & tell them that this Nation is going to be head every enemy who stands in front of it :pakistan:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom