What's new

Maulana fazllullah Surrounded - Taliban Announces Surrender in Swat

Right now i m going to sleep & i want to hear this good news confirmed tomoro, Catch that bastard alive n execute 'em publicly
:yahoo: :pakistan:

At the moment we should not execute anyone unless the problem is solved completely.
By killing capture Taliban will cause Taliban to fight hard battles because its death any way.

Well Muslim Khan was apprehended about a week ago, not three days ago. For security purposes it wasn't revealed.

And if remember the statement of DG ISPR, he said soon InshAllah we will get Fazlullah in our custody, it may be an indication that either he is already captured or location has been identified & operation is under way.

If it happens, it would be the best news for the people of swat & a message for Taliban that your days are numbered.

Plus one added gift & joy for the people of Pakistan as Eid Special :)

just saw the news report on Express News, operation underway for Fazllullah & his commanders.

Nice Bro Taimi!! :azn::agree: That says it all Bro!

"I hope da arsa reeshtia dee" cuz this man:

1228e648a373df067a45541d224ca8cd.jpg

needs to be taught a lesson in humility !! :angry:

Nice Bro Taimi!! :azn::agree: That says it all Bro!

"I hope da arsa reeshtia dee" cuz this man:

1228e648a373df067a45541d224ca8cd.jpg

needs to be taught a lesson in humility !! :angry:

InshAllah, vee baa, news channels have already started to show headlines that he has been injured & in some cave & soon may surrender. I hope & pray that by morning the news of his arrest greets us or at least news of his death, Ameen

Noose tightens around Fazlullah

ISLAMABAD: Highly informed sources told The News that the dragnet around Maulana Fazlullah and his band of close associates has really been tightened and his arrest, or elimination, at the hands of security forces could happen within the next 24 hours.

According to a source, captured Taliban leader Muslim Khan is singing like a canary and has reportedly pinpointed a couple of most secret hiding dens of his commander. The source also indicated that the ‘arrest’ of Muslim Khan may well be a negotiated surrender with security forces giving it the cover of being an arrest to retain Muslim Khanís credibility and protect his near and dear ones from Fazlullahís deadly reprisal against any perceived act of betrayal.

According to another highly reliable source, Muslim Khan, had been of late trying to broker a deal through certain elements whereby his life would be spared in lieu of his spilling beans leading to the arrest or killing of Fazlullah and some of his other top commanders.

APP adds: eight militants, including three Afghans, were killed and nine others sustained injuries, while a security personnel embraced Shahadat in the ongoing operation Rah-e-Rast, said a media update of the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).

Five terrorists were killed and nine others apprehended in a search operation in Smater area near Banjot. A soldier also embraced Shahadat, while another sustained injuries in an exchange of fire with the militants in the area, the ISPR said.

During a search operation in Chinar area, security forces killed three Afghan terrorists, it added. Two terrorists were apprehended in Bandai village near Khwazakhela and two others voluntarily surrendered in Barshaur and Uzbak Banda.

During search operations in Qambar, Kuza Bandai and Nao, seven suspects were apprehended and 10 others voluntarily surrendered to security forces in Kala Killay and Gul Jabba near Kabal

Noose tightens around Fazlullah

:cheers::cheers::cheers::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

captured Taliban leader Muslim Khan is singing like a canary and has reportedly pinpointed a couple of most secret hiding dens of his commander. The source also indicated that the ‘arrest’ of Muslim Khan may well be a negotiated surrender with security forces giving it the cover of being an arrest to retain Muslim Khanís credibility and protect his near and dear ones from Fazlullahís deadly reprisal against any perceived act of betrayal.

According to another highly reliable source, Muslim Khan, had been of late trying to broker a deal through certain elements whereby his life would be spared in lieu of his spilling beans leading to the arrest or killing of Fazlullah and some of his other top commanders

Hero of the islamists - now look at them, begging to have his life spared, selling out their "amir" - look at you now.

Hero of the islamists - now look at them, begging to have his life spared, selling out their "amir" - look at you now.

well, i dunno how true that statement is :what: BUT

that man should not be given any respite or mercy. The pain the countless have suffered at his and at the hands of his band of illiterate thugs is beyond compensation. :angry:

well, i dunno how true that statement is

You don't how true which statement is ?? Hero of the Islamists?? When we kill or capture Zawahiri, he will not be the hero of the Islamists either?? Osama??

Yeah, I know, none of the Islamists will claim them when we kill or capture them - ;)

InshAllah, vee baa, news channels have already started to show headlines that he has been injured & in some cave & soon may surrender. I hope & pray that by morning the news of his arrest greets us or at least news of his death, Ameen
VER KA DANG. :p

Duniya news is saying that "Fazullah will surrender in next 24 hours" but another channel Khyber news a local channel is giving report that "Fazullah Died in fire fight with the army" Kyber news sources. There are no confirm reports yet. Lets hope for the best. God bless Pakistan Army.

Prelude to Mu-la Fazlu's surrender??

Fazlullah, Sufi’s family members released

Staff Report

MINGORA: Swat police on Saturday released one son, Saidullah, and two daughters — Marsia and Maryam — of defunct Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) Swat chief Fazlullah.h.

Police also released defunct Tehreek-e-Nifaz-e-Shariat-e-Muhammadi (TNSM) chief Sufi Muhammad’s wife Shahida, his daughter-in-law Tahira, his daughter Tayyeba and two of his sons, Rahmat and Barkatullah. However, police sent three of his sons, Fazlullah, Abdullah and Abdur Rehman, to Haripur Central Jail after remand. The Swat Media Centre, meanwhile, announced that 18 Taliban had surrendered in Swat and Buner districts.

This is really good news, after muslim khan's arrest fazlu WAS next on line. But why are we getting live updates on this thing, shouldn't it be a secret like muslim khan's apprehension?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom