What's new

Maulana Fazl defends Afghan Taliban’s flags in Azadi March

Trust me, you nothing at all, neither about deoband, nor about current situation.
Not only deobandi ulama, seculars, Sikhs, Hindus, barelvis, everyone is quite. Sb daikh rahy hain chup kerky.
I know nothing, you are right.. they only thing I know is that Indians, seculars, molvis, feminists.. all have gathered under one flag.. and that's JUI F's flag, which is affiliated with Darul Uloom Deoband.. whose mufti in India openly talks against Kashmiris freedom struggle.. and other affiliated Madarsas in Pakistan aren't saying anything..

This much I know.. and that's enough for me.

He's the reason we're on FATF, and now Government has silently jailed him and moved cases against him.
Tomorrow it could be YOU!.. and then we all will say YOU are the reason we are on FATF..

O bhai, India ka tou agenda hi yeh hai.. why are you falling for it?

Maulana expected some role in talks with Taliban and as none asked him; he is to bring some flags and then call it alright is wish that Afghan Taliban may treat the same as friendly.
malaun has an axe to grind and no responsibility on him. he doesn't care what happens to Pakistan. The afghan taliban don't really like him. Malaun finds itself twiddling thumbs and no one to throw a penny at him either.

I know nothing, you are right.. they only thing I know is that Indians, seculars, molvis, feminists.. all have gathered under one flag.. and that's JUI F's flag, which is affiliated with Darul Uloom Deoband.. whose mufti in India openly talks against Kashmiris freedom struggle.. and other affiliated Madarsas in Pakistan aren't saying anything..

spot on.

Actually the real Ulema Karam & Islamic Scholars are silent and personally to me, that is more worrying sign because of uneducated taking the lead. May ALLAH have mercy upon us and lead us to the right path and enable us to differentiate between good & bad. Ameen.

Tomorrow it could be YOU!.. and then we all will say YOU are the reason we are on FATF..

O bhai, India ka tou agenda hi yeh hai.. why are you falling for it?

Read my response in context. Someone tried to justify PTI excuse by saying that India will now use it against Pakistan in FATF, and that this proves Molana is against Pakistan. So I simply replied: then what does that make Hafiz Saeed.

Simple. To me it seems nowadays PTI fans are also making u turns like their party.

One moment in love with Afghan Taliban flag, next moment hating it.

One of the reason that he has to bring Flags so that world can see and then blame in Indian tone that Taliban does exist contrary to what Pakistan says.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/osint-ttp-vows-to-support-maulana-fazlurrahmans-azadi-march.638842/

Lol. As if Pakistan's connections to Afghan Taliban is a damned secret.

Have you seen your own members on this forum. They love the Taliban! Something something death to America.

One of the reason that he has to bring Flags so that world can see and then blame in Indian tone that Taliban does exist contrary to what Pakistan says.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/osint-ttp-vows-to-support-maulana-fazlurrahmans-azadi-march.638842/

Unlike Imran Khan who was okay with a TTP flag waving at its very own office in KPK, this is the Afghan Taliban.

Not aging well for Imran Khan, is it.

Watch Bhaaand Hamid Mir getting a spanking from Mohammad Malik who just brutally killed the rhetoric of Molbi Fazlu Opposition gang, lol...

@Retired Troll you must be enjoying the company of Hamid Mir these days...same narrative...same aspirations... you are all passengers of the same boat...what a bunch of retards of opposition all together...

This Dharna gang of Fazlu pays ZERO TAX and wants to rule us by blocking our roads built from our taxes and while they aspire to destroy property that was built from our Taxes to create ruckus against sitting government, while we are the ones who pay for their sustenance and their share of the taxes from our pockets. What a bunch of Thankless jokers...

@PakSword Mohammad Malik puts them all in their place in one go:

Lol. As if Pakistan's connections to Afghan Taliban is a damned secret.

Have you seen your own members on this forum. They love the Taliban! Something something death to America.

Connections in regard to what? Pakistan's support for Afghanistan Peace Talks is indeed no secrete. Anti-US sentiments does exist and that is no secrete. But saying that Taliban are in Pakistan; is in-fact a malicious and vicious attempt as well as yet another anti State drive which has more negative implications in regard to our strategical matters. In reality, Afghanistan Taliban have no grudge against Pakistan and never harmed us. Such kind of twist is not going to work. One can't generalize all that in single go.

Regards,

Actually the real Ulema Karam & Islamic Scholars are silent and personally to me, that is more worrying sign because of uneducated taking the lead. May ALLAH have mercy upon us and lead us to the right path and enable us to differentiate between good & bad. Ameen.
The ones who are quiet are equally responsible for this situation..

Remember how all of us were exposing saffron clad mobs in India.. and how we were exposing Indian atrocities in occupied Kashmir.. This mal'oon molbi chose Kashmir day as his protest.. We can't say that he didn't know about the date.. He was FFS chairman of Kashmir committee for years.. and he chose the exact date when we were planning to deliver another diplomatic blow to India.. This molbi has brought us at the same level as of RSS and world doesn't ignore much....

In these times, why good ulema are keeping quiet? There could be two reasons, either they have no interest in Kashmiri struggle, or they are part of this madness.

Unlike Imran Khan who was okay with a TTP flag waving at its very own office in KPK, this is the Afghan Taliban.

Not aging well for Imran Khan, is it.

For IK, you may have to quote some PTI worker or supporter. All I know once he said to use table talks before action and as per me, anyone whosoever posses any threat to Pakistan must be dealt accordingly as per threat assessment. For the record, there were attempts for the talks but then again TTP totally slipped the way and was found involved in bed with our enemies working against us.

All molvis and imams have their sects to protect. Little have any loyalty to Pakistan.

How many molvis were in Pakistan movement ?
How many molvis were in making of nuclear bomb ?
How many molvis are actually doing something for the economy except asking for fitra , charity , sadaqah and zakat ?

Fazlu says Imran Khan should resign... while opposition and Molbi Fazlu's own Son says he himself will personally not resign from their own claimed crookedly elected assemblies, lol...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom