What's new

Maulana Fazl defends Afghan Taliban’s flags in Azadi March

Having peace talks with Taliban in regard to Afghanistan and then raising Taliban flags in public protest in Pakistan, are two different things that doesn't require highly intellectual capacity to understand. However, political grudge & enmity can takeover sanity & brain of any person. Taliban delegation came here as a guest to talks and these flags are actually for sending a message that look, Taliban are here in Pakistan roaming around and even protest against sitting government. Look, Pakistan is having Taliban contrary to our efforts that they belong to Afghanistan and we have no relationship except that facilitating talks based upon past. Look FATF, India was right because here is Taliban present right in Islamabad. And in counter productive attempt; any action by the state will be then utilized by these funded agents as Look Taliban! Pakistan doesn't like your flag and even arrested people so you should attack them as well. There are more of gains for these thugs than any benefit for the State.

Pakistani expat helping these qari much as possible. how ?? ............. online Qari services. If " there is will there is a way .....but they need to join the mainstream society ....
I know.. but they are old school. I am telling you he doesn't even watch TV.. as instructed by molbi maloon..

This is how molbi has controlled his followers...

@Shane has recently shared a video, in which someone is asking questions about their demands... many they don't know a thing.. poor guys...

Their world starts from their teachers and ends on the same teachers...

Anyway, I am happy that my children are getting good Qirat taleem in a traditional way.. and I sit with them.. good for me too.

Having peace talks with Taliban in regard to Afghanistan and then raising Taliban flags in public protest in Pakistan, are two different things that doesn't require highly intellectual capacity to understand. However, political grudge & enmity can takeover sanity & brain of any person. Taliban delegation came here as a guest to talks and these flags are actually for sending a message that look, Taliban are here in Pakistan roaming around and even protest against sitting government. Look, Pakistan is having Taliban contrary to our efforts that they belong to Afghanistan and we have no relationship except that facilitating talks based upon past. Look FATF, India was right because here is Taliban present right in Islamabad. And in counter productive attempt; any action by the state will be then utilized by these funded agents as Look Taliban! Pakistan doesn't like your flag and even arrested people so you should attack them as well. There are more of gains for these thugs than any benefit for the State.
It could be someone else in the guise of real Afghan talibs..

I know.. but they are old school. I am telling you he doesn't even watch TV.. as instructed by molbi maloon..

This is how molbi has controlled his followers...

@Shane has recently shared a video, in which someone is asking questions about their demands... many they don't know a thing.. poor guys...

Their world starts from their teachers and ends on the same teachers...

Anyway, I am happy that my children are getting good Qirat taleem in a traditional way.. and I sit with them.. good for me too.
Yes Sir, his followers came from remote area of FATA....what do you think why he is against removing FCR law and bring region in mainstream.....1905 FCR law was the juguler vein of his politics.
But we can not give clean chit to establishment and foreign players who feed them with feed free food during Afghan war. Now they turn into monsters.

Last edited:

This happens when people are not educated to think critically. Do you really think Fazlu and their ilks have any brains to lead nations to glory ?

It could be someone else in the guise of real Afghan talibs..

Actually arranging flags, isn't a big deal as I already said in another thread. Then after, we have information about "those" joined ranks of Dharna from different entry points, especially starting from Karachi. Furthermore, the purpose isn't about Taliban in reality; there are goals, that Maulana is apparently part of the game. Thereafter, we have many shameless & headless creatures that blindly support everything because of their political differences or I may say; an assigned agenda.

This happens when people are not educated to think critically. Do you really think Fazlu and their ilks have any brains to lead nations to glory ?

If you are asking about my opinion then allow me to say that as far as I know the clan, they never had the quality to lead the nation in any domain. I can't say about the their start and in-fact there are good people in JUI-F as well but unfortunately, the head/leadership/family is infected badly. However, they do have brains to satisfy their own ego/needs/personal gains. I am sorry if I hurt anyone's sentiments for JUI-F but this is purely my observation/findings/opinion.

And top of all, people are mostly divided on petty issues including Political ideologies as compare to their approach in the interest of country. Adding to that; people with agenda are taking full advantage of the moment. Sad.

Actually arranging flags, isn't a big deal as I already said in another thread. Then after, we have information about "those" joined ranks of Dharna from different entry points, especially starting from Karachi. Furthermore, the purpose isn't about Taliban in reality; there are goals, that Maulana is apparently part of the game. Thereafter, we have many shameless & headless creatures that blindly support everything because of their political differences or I may say; an assigned agenda.

If you are asking about my opinion then allow me to say that as far as I know the clan, they never had the quality to lead the nation in any domain. I can't say about the their start and in-fact there are good people in JUI-F as well but unfortunately, the head/leadership/family is infected badly. However, they do have brains to satisfy their own ego/needs/personal gains. I am sorry if I hurt anyone's sentiments for JUI-F but this is purely my observation/findings/opinion.

And top of all, people are mostly divided on petty issues including Political ideologies as compare to their approach in the interest of country. Adding to that; people with agenda are taking full advantage of the moment. Sad.
Some are using this forum to spread negativity.. Specially those who are sitting in west, we really don't know who they are..

Some of them are required to be banned permanently to be honest..

Some are using this forum to spread negativity.. Specially those who are sitting in west, we really don't know who they are..

Some of them are required to be banned permanently to be honest..

In regard to Forum members; treat that as a beauty of open discussion. I don't know about others but there is a lot to learn and understand from everyone to analyse current situation. As long as a member isn't violating Forum Rules; one can be banned having opposing opinion on political grounds. However, there is no tolerance for allegations against institutes or any attempt to demean Forces.

Be ready for either be in Grey list or black list. Thank you fazlu.

They are all getting instructions from darul uloom deoband . See how others deoband molvies are quiet as well. They can't go against their parent organization otherwise their very existence will be in jeopardy.

Nowadays, real torchbearers of deoband school of thought are very few.. and I don't know who they are.
Trust me, you nothing at all, neither about deoband, nor about current situation.
Not only deobandi ulama, seculars, Sikhs, Hindus, barelvis, everyone is quite. Sb daikh rahy hain chup kerky.

Be ready for either be in Grey list or black list. Thank you fazlu.

this is not true.

FATF has nothing to do with politics but financial transparency which can be interpreted as losing sovereignty as well in political quarters in Pakistan.

However if mainstream political parties keep ending up in terror list, it may come in play.

Simply, a big failure by previous Pakistani state to provide these Maulana fans basic modern state education. When they were very young. Got sent to these by poor parents too politically run motivation religious houses run by various outfits in Pakistan. Happily Funded by your foreign states. Now have anti state thinking? To soft on the likes of Maulana and others.state needs to get more tougher who damage Pakistan’s view in world. Losing investments and friends!

For what he should be thrown in jail? Being a pro Pakistani? Or because he handled Kashmir Jihad effectively?

Just because external forces are asking us to put him in jail, we will do that? Has he ever spoken against Pakistan?

Does he have any case against in proven in Pakistani courts?

He's the reason we're on FATF, and now Government has silently jailed him and moved cases against him.

Back
Top Bottom