What's new

Maulana Fazl defends Afghan Taliban’s flags in Azadi March

Ask Tariq Jameel to condemn them....He is the so called moderate Deobandi.. Has he ever condemned APS killers and killers of Army ? Condemned TTP ?

K.K Aziz rightly said in his book that an overwhelming majority of Deobandis are anti-Pakistan.

As I said earlier , sect before country.

Who loves Taliban ? Certainly not me. As long as they keep their share of the bargain. Support them . If not then drop the support.

Most Pakistanis would hate to live under the rule of Taliban.

Only if they are actively killing your people and/or doing intervention in your country....

You're a waste of space.

This clever Mulla has taken all the limelight,good thinking!!!!. Politics aside i always felt Imran hit him below belt unnecessarily,could have avoided it. May be a timely apology could have done the trick than!!!!!

it's because of the likes of Hafiz Saeed and his groups the state can't seem to throw in jail.
For what he should be thrown in jail? Being a pro Pakistani? Or because he handled Kashmir Jihad effectively?

Just because external forces are asking us to put him in jail, we will do that? Has he ever spoken against Pakistan?

Does he have any case against in proven in Pakistani courts?

Well , here is little reality of ideology and flags

_109496516_a4c44877-06cd-45e4-8bfd-5ffcd53815ef.jpg

AD23563B-1949-4AB6-A565-ADCF611535BF_cx0_cy6_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Indian flag
upload_2019-11-2_11-48-43.jpeg

This clever Mulla has taken all the limelight,good thinking!!!!. Politics aside i always felt Imran hit him below belt unnecessarily,could have avoided it. May be a timely apology could have done the trick than!!!!!
Bhai, he is angry because he doesn't have a single seat and a fixed monthly pay, and luxury accommodation all paid for and provided by the state.

These low lifes don't want apologies, they want money.. uss ke baad, even if someone rapes their behinds, they are fine, without any apology.

Ask Tariq Jameel to condemn them....He is the so called moderate Deobandi.. Has he ever condemned APS killers and killers of Army ? Condemned TTP ?

K.K Aziz rightly said in his book that an overwhelming majority of Deobandis are anti-Pakistan.

As I said earlier , sect before country.
I have spent too much time with them.. I know them very well..

They do talk about atrocities of TTP, and condemn in private gathering, but can't issue a fatwa against it openly..

Because TTP provides strength to them when they want..

Just like how molbi Maloon is getting the support of TTP..

By the way, there's no way Afghan Talibs are present in his shity jalsa, these are TTP who use Taliban identity to further their motives..

Bhai, he is angry because he doesn't have a single seat and a fixed monthly pay, and luxury accommodation all paid for and provided by the state.

These low lifes don't want apologies, they want money.. uss ke baad, even if someone rapes their behinds, they are fine, without any apology.
jo movi sari omar Zakat Khirat pa pala hoo , what you expect. On top he brought big army of people who also live on Zakat and Khirat. In Pakistan over 30 million students in Islamic seminaries . Imagine...every year these seminaries producing new consignment of useless people, who share nothing in society. They have no economic worth , burden on economy.

Lassi ko izzat do!!!
Mazey ki aap sab ko baat batata hun..

The aalim who comes to teach Holy Quran to my children, he got his alim degree from Maulana Fazlu madarsa.. He is a very nice guy.. much better that molbi maloon.

I have discussed with him so many times about his constituency.. (he is from Mardan). He has always said that watching TV is not good... and its a general instruction among Tableeghis as well, not to read newspapers.. as they spread fitnah.. So whatever the head Alim or Madarsa mohtamim tells them to do, all follow them. I have asked him many times to at least watch news on tv and to keep himself updates.. he never says yes..

But recently, he was telling me that people in his constituency are generally happy with IK's government. main ne kaha yeh tou LOLL hogaya..

Mazey ki aap sab ko baat batata hun..

The aalim who comes to teach Holy Quran to my children, he got his alim degree from Maulana Fazlu madarsa.. He is a very nice guy.. much better that molbi maloon.

I have discussed with him so many times about his constituency.. (he is from Mardan). He has always said that watching TV is not good... and its a general instruction among Tableeghis as well, not to read newspapers.. as they spread fitnah.. So whatever the head Alim or Madarsa mohtamim tells them to do, all follow them. I have asked him many times to at least watch news on tv and to keep himself updates.. he never says yes..

But recently, he was telling me that people in his constituency are generally happy with IK's government. main ne kaha yeh tou LOLL hogaya..
Social awareness is of basic law of Islam.

Last edited:
I have spent too much time with them.. I know them very well..

They do talk about atrocities of TTP, and condemn in private gathering, but can't issue a fatwa against it openly..

Because TTP provides strength to them when they want..

Just like how molbi Maloon is getting the support of TTP..

By the way, there's no way Afghan Talibs are present in his shity jalsa, these are TTP who use Taliban identity to further their motives..

I was an ex-deobandi as well. Left them after reading history and observing them..

Condemning them in private is useless. I have never met a deobandi who actually condemned them in strong words. Even their private criticisms are very mild. The fact that they are not willing to openly condemn TTP and terrorist deobandis signify how little value they place on Pakistan and Army.

Fun fact , overwhelming amount of suicide bombings and terrorist attacks in Pakistan are carried out by deobandis and their affiliated sects.
Have you seen Shia Hazaras( even after suffering so much) or Barelvis(after they lost 14 of their people in protests) detonating themselves in Pakistan ?

jo movi sari omar Zakat Khirat pa pala hoo , what you expect. On top he brought big army of people who also live on Zakat and Khirat. In Pakistan over 30 million students in Islamic seminaries . Imagine...every year these seminaries producing new consignment of useless people, who share nothing in society. They have no economic worth , burden on economy.
Yaar no doubt in main achay log bhi hain..

I tell you about a neighborhood madarsa, whose mohtamim had barred people to collect donations, even in Jumma.. He was an extremely poor person, sometimes didn't have anything to eat.. Until I was in Pakistan, he didn't collect chanda.. he used to say that people shouldn't give money, instead, if there's any requirement, they should themselves manage the project.. pay the bills directly to the bank, bring masons or carpenters themselves.. rather than handing the money to him.. because he said, he is a human and even his niyat could go wrong.. Aik woh thay.. aur aik yeh molbi maloon..

Yaar no doubt in main achay log bhi hain..

I tell you about a neighborhood madarsa, whose mohtamim had barred people to collect donations, even in Jumma.. He was an extremely poor person, sometimes didn't have anything to eat.. Until I was in Pakistan, he didn't collect chanda.. he used to say that people shouldn't give money, instead, if there's any requirement, they should themselves manage the project.. pay the bills directly to the bank, bring masons or carpenters themselves.. rather than handing the money to him.. because he said, he is a human and even his niyat could go wrong.. Aik woh thay.. aur aik yeh molbi maloon..
Pakistani expat helping these qari much as possible. how ?? ............. online Qari services. If " there is will there is a way .....but they need to join the mainstream society ....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom