What's new

Massive violence erupts in Egypt

Most sisi supporters seems to be liberal haramii kaffir

I say liberal, I mean people who label themselves liberal but in fact oppose democracy and know that they need to back dictators in order to control power and the country

Same guy photographed as dead on five different locations...

1236725_701948909834851_1820894482_n.jpg

I stopped reading at this!!

A person who lives in New York and has flags of Egypt and "Saudi Arabia" ....lol, pathetic.

Protestors did not have weapons and thats what people on the ground reported. I'll believe them than a liberal fascist wanna be westerner like yourself.

Egyptian military are bunch of p*ssies who can't defend their homeland but only can kill their own civilians...

A person who lives in New York and has flags of Egypt and "Saudi Arabia" ....lol, pathetic.

Protestors did not have weapons and thats what people on the ground reported. I'll believe them than a liberal fascist wanna be westerner like yourself.

Egyptian military are bunch of p*ssies who can't defend their homeland but only can kill their own civilians...

Until your own military can stop the transgressions of a foreign super power on your lands and stops the influx of fighters from a neighbouring country you have no right to talk about the Egyptian military. There's also the issue of occupied land. I have nothing but respect for the Pakistani armed forces (due to their contributions to Egypt) but I will not allow a fool to bad mouth the Egyptian armed forces.

Until your own military can stop the transgressions of a foreign super power on your lands and stops the influx of fighters from a neighbouring country you have no right to talk about the Egyptian military. There's also the issue of occupied land. I have nothing but respect for the Pakistani armed forces (due to their contributions to Egypt) but I will not allow a fool to bad mouth the Egyptian armed forces.

Who can stop incursions of a super power? Atleast Pakistani Military doesn't butcher the protestors of its country...

Egypt has become a joke in the world....Under military dictatorship and liberal Egyptians are "enjoying" it. Democratically elected Muslim Brotherhood is under arrest and its members getting persecuted. And you won't protest what. What a shame.

Muslim Brotherhood deserves the administer Egypt...Egyptian military must go back to barracks and become a professional military first.

Militaries have nothing to do with governance...

Look at Turkey, since Turks put their retarded military back to its place....they are progressing greatly! Mashallah..

Egyptians should learn something rather than willingly submitting to the parahoas

Who can stop incursions of a super power? Atleast Pakistani Military doesn't butcher the protestors of its country...

Balochistan and 1971.

Egypt has become a joke in the world

An unfunny one.

Under military dictatorship and liberal Egyptians are "enjoying" it.

You wouldn't know the views of a liberal Egyptian even if he bit you on the arse. If you want to know the views of liberal Egyptians then look up the 6th of April movement.

Democratically elected Muslim Brotherhood is under arrest and its members getting persecuted.

Being elected doesn't provide immunity from the law or the people you govern.

And you won't protest what. What a shame.

The only shame is that you do not understand the intricacies of Egyptian politics or the sequence of events that lead to Egypt to this day.

Muslim Brotherhood deserves the administer Egypt

Several million people on the streets of Egypt say otherwise. You should look up the constitutional decree Morsi released, maybe that would shed some light.

Egyptian military must go back to barracks and become a professional military first.

Please, take a look at the Egyptian armed forces thread and you will see for yourself whether Egypt has a professional military or not.

Militaries have nothing to do with governance...

Nor do the Egyptian military wish to govern. The only thing they seek is their interests.

Look at Turkey, since Turks put their retarded military back to its place....they are progressing greatly! Mashallah..

The reason for their progression is not curbing military influence but sound economic management. Something the MB in Egypt had no idea about.

Egyptians should learn something rather than willingly submitting to the parahoas

We've toppled 3 in the space of 3 years. If Sisi tries to become another then he will share the same fate.

I am sorry i guess :cuckoo:

The military and liberal Egyptians have forced Egypt into this hole

They can't beat the M.B in elections so they try to destroy the M.B

Support from other despot regimes won't save Egypt

The people need to protest and keep protesting the Muslims of the world are with you

Haizzz, horrible news
Suicide bomber kills 4 in Egypt recently!!

FNOTW: Suicide bomber kills 4 in Egypt

Egyptian soldiers are kaffirs who have overthrown the government of Egypt they are oppressors who have murdered thousands they are thus a legitimate target

Protesters gathered together across the country to show support to ousted President Morsi.

Demonstration was also planned to be held at Tahrir square in Cairo, but it was feared to turn violent and was canceled.

One person was killed in Sharqia proivince and seven were injured in clashes between pro-Morsi protesters and local residents in the town of Damietta.

In Alexandria a clash between opponents and supporters of Morsi led to the police firing teargas into the crowd but, according to officials, demonstrations remained mainly peaceful and free of casualties.

The Muslim Brotherhood has rallied supporters of Morsi to hold demonstrations across the country since the overthrow of President Morsi by the military on June 3.

Friday saw thousands of pro-Morsi protesters take to the streets in Cairo, Alexandria and other coastal and Nile Delta towns, according to Reuters.

One Morsi supporter was injured in Damietta where, along with the province of Sharqia, smaller clashes erupted.

FNOTW: Protests in support of Morsi held in Egypt

The military and liberal Egyptians have forced Egypt into this hole

They can't beat the M.B in elections so they try to destroy the M.B

Support from other despot regimes won't save Egypt

The people need to protest and keep protesting the Muslims of the world are with you

Egyptian soldiers are kaffirs who have overthrown the government of Egypt they are oppressors who have murdered thousands they are thus a legitimate target

What’s the reason for you not going on jihad anyway ?
You said those who are able to go are forced to go, your excuse is probably a family though you wish for civil war in Egypt, what would happen to the families there.. You see what kind of trash/hypocrites you guys are, at least try it better to convince us.

What’s the reason for you not going on jihad anyway ?
You said those who are able to go are forced to go, your excuse is probably a family though you wish for civil war in Egypt, what would happen to the families there.. You see what kind of trash/hypocrites you guys are, at least try it better to convince us.
internet jihad... i am wondering if they have same number of virgins if they die behind their computer :D

Dont interact with AUz. Learn to ignore people who are not going to argue with you.

I on the otherhand am happy the brotherhood got kicked out, but the way the protests were handled is not going to help matters.

Back
Top Bottom