What's new

Massive demonstrations in occupied Ahvaz, Khuzestan in Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran has a government of mullahs in place
Iranian mullas are seeded by UK, they are well connected,,,, what they were is only show.
What kind of mulla doesn't understand kids are not kafirs.... and yet they are gassed and starved in Syria and Sistan and now falling over to Pakistan.
on the other hand no protests are allowed in Saudia in the first place.
Protests are not allowed in Switzerland, UAE, etc. as well... there may be many factors behind it.
Foreigners are not allowed to protest in Saudi Arabia..... because they have no reason to be. There are organizations to resolve all matters and their exist fair judicial system.
Lets note that Shia hezbollah saved Lebanon from Israel.
Hizbolla is a terrorist organization, of course proxy of Iran. responsible for killing more Muslims than Israelis... directly and indirectly.
A person, who praise likes of Hizbolla and death brigades of mulla sadar need not to lecture.

Links are not always compulsory... however may be from now on !!!

Link please?

You mean what we witnessed in Rawalpindi, mosque attack... where fanatics killed so called sunni kids?

Is it a problem? How is it related to subject matter?

I purposely posted that knowing it would

Lets have the balls to admit that in our country the shia have been on the receiving end. Other than some rare killings of ASWJ or LEJ terrorists the shia are a suppressed minority constantly under attack by the Taliban, Jundullah and Lashkar e jhangvi. Quetta is a playground for LEJ though situation has partly improved since the army has been given extraneous powers.

World muslims report notes that the majority of sunni muslims have negative opinions of shia and I have witnessed this plague in our family too. 81% of Pakistanis introduced themselves as sunnis while only 6% as shia while most vouched for "Just muslim" Page 87 of the report notes that: 96% of shias accepted sunnis as muslim

Page 88 notes that: Only 53% note shias as muslim.

When you are a chauvinistic society the world notices and we are joke because of our internal strife. That is the point I have been trying to make. Lets recognize our mistakes and work to solve them. Here what is going on is all out war between muslims for no or childish reasons. If we keep our national pride to ourselves and work together we can greatly benefit. But we are stuck on small things rather than creating unity.

Lol this Saudi Op can't even read the slogans they are holding and what these people are protesting about. If the same people were celebrating Iranian revolution, then this same idiot will be abusing them.

ahmaq saudi. :lol:

@WebMaster ignored personal insult.

I purposely posted that knowing it would

Lets have the balls to admit that in our country the shia have been on the receiving end. Other than some rare killings of ASWJ or LEJ terrorists the shia are a suppressed minority constantly under attack by the Taliban, Jundullah and Lashkar e jhangvi. Quetta is a playground for LEJ though situation has partly improved since the army has been given extraneous powers.

World muslims report notes that the majority of sunni muslims have negative opinions of shia and I have witnessed this plague in our family too. 81% of Pakistanis introduced themselves as sunnis while only 6% as shia while most vouched for "Just muslim" Page 87 of the report notes that: 96% of shias accepted sunnis as muslim

Page 88 notes that: Only 53% note shias as muslim.

When you are a chauvinistic society the world notices and we are joke because of our internal strife. That is the point I have been trying to make. Lets recognize our mistakes and work to solve them. Here what is going on is all out war between muslims for no or childish reasons. If we keep our national pride to ourselves and work together we can greatly benefit. But we are stuck on small things rather than creating unity.

Let's not be so blind of facts.... most of the receiving ends were Muslims and since shia form 30% of population... (making them a majority), they are part of it but luckily they are less on receiving end.
However, the killings which started in the era of shia regime of Asif Ali Zardari and anti Pakistan, political parties, like ANP etc. Hence blame rest with them rather anyone else.
Rest is only figment of your own imagination and you know it!

Muslim do not hate any one, hence Muslims have nothing to resolve with anyone.... we take care of our neighbors, and people in need, without discrimination.
If still any one have complaints, than its his upbringing, which can't be changed, when he become adult.
However, what you see on this forum is enough evidence to support that how influential and autonomous, shias of Pakistan are.

Militarily, religiously, culturally, linguistically and to an extent ethnically conquered Farsis by Arabs in action in this thread.

Iranian Arabs are facing a lot of oppression just like every other minority in Mullahstan. There are dozens of independent reports that confirm this.

Ahwaz for instance is a living hell with one of the biggest pollutions on the planet despite being the richest province in Iran. Yet despite this the local and native people are some of the poorest.

Environmental catastrophe in Al-Ahwaz | The Arab Struggle Movement For The Liberation Of Al Ahwaz

Only Saudi I have ever seen write or say this was @al-Hasani and he lives in Denmark. Though what it shows is the delusional sense some can have, no one denies Saudi Arabia is an influential country in the Middle East, but do not compare yourself to Roman empire or even Ottoman empire, it is an insult to history.

How dumb are you?

I said that Arabs from what is now today KSA or Arabia, more precisely Hijaz, created 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history (Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid) more than any other ethnicity in the top 15 and countless of other kingdoms, emirates, sultanates, sheikdoms, imamates etc. The only "Shia Caliphate" (Famitid Empire) was founded by people originally from Hijaz too.

List of largest empires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obviously the influence of Arabs in the Muslim world (and large parts of the non-Muslim world too) and those empires is similar to the Roman Empire in the Western world.

The Ottoman Empire was smaller than the Rashidun, Umayyad and Abbasid empires and did not play such a influential role which every historian can confirm.

So quit the bullshitt and your Arab obsession, Mr. "Think Thank".

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

You claimed to be half Tamimi. The ancient and noble Banu Tamim are from Najd which you falsely insult. So once again are you a Farsi or an Arab? Where is your honor?

Bedouins form less than 0,5% of the Saudi Arabian population and are one of the most ancient of peoples. Being called a "Bedouin" can by no means be an insult.

Also what is your problem with Kabsa?

It is one of the most tasty dishes in the ME. Everyone loves it.

This video alone has almost 500.000 views. Care to find any other recipe from the ME that has as many views?

Also since when are Farsis native to Arabistan? They are not. They originate in Kazakhstan/Russia.

Google Andronovo. Andronovo culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The natives were Elamites who were not an Iranian people and had more in common with nearby Semites whether in Southern Iraq (Sumerians) or across the Gulf in Eastern KSA/Bahrain (Dilmun civilization)

@Rakan.SA is from Jeddah. One of the biggest and oldest cities in the ME. You have more nomadic people in Iran (Qashqai people, Lur, Turkmen etc.) than in KSA.

According to Iranian sources themselves Arabs migrated to what is now Ahwaz 2200 years ago. Despite not being nomads.

It also says that there are 1.5 million nomads in Iran. This is much more than in KSA.

Nomads in Iran

Nobody is killing any Shias or other minorities (KSA is home to all Islamic sects natively).

Shias have their own mosques, Mullah's, schools, are part of the Shura Council, military, police, business (some of the richest families in KSA are Shias) etc. They are even allowed to practice Ashura despite doing un-Islamic practices such as lashing themselves.

Shias in KSA;

Ashura Al Hussain
by Tayseer Alabyadh, on Flickr

Ashura Al Hussain

Ashura Al Hussain

641094993298.jpg

b7aeeaecd90e90e7531c5601af53359d.jpg

121622808940.jpg

053101.jpg

149586706353.jpg

Protests allowed, lol. How did it end last time the Iranian people
protested on a large scale? With a massacre back in 2009. Such protests are also found in KSA. Nothing big.

Mullah Nimr al-Nimr is a terrorist and his gangs of
criminals (that have nothing to do with Shias in KSA) killed innocent policemen. So he was rightly sentenced to death but that sentence can be overturned.

His crimes can be seen in post 123 in this thread below;

Saudi Arabia sentences Shia Cleric to Death | Page 9

Iranian Arabs never protesting against the fake wannabe Arabs? Nice joke.

The oppression that the Iranian Arabs face;

So, yes continue the bullshitt meanwhile the Supreme Leader of you Farsis claims to be a Sayyid with paternal ancestry from the ancient and beloved Hijaz region that @Rakan.SA is a native of.:lol:

Last edited:
Militarily, religiously, culturally, linguistically and to an extent ethnically conquered Farsis by Arabs in action in this thread.

Iranian Arabs are facing a lot of oppression just like every other minority in Mullahstan. There are dozens of independent reports that confirm this.

Ahwaz for instance is a living hell with one of the biggest pollutions on the planet despite being the richest province in Iran. Yet despite this the local and native people are some of the poorest.

Environmental catastrophe in Al-Ahwaz | The Arab Struggle Movement For The Liberation Of Al Ahwaz

How dumb are you?

I said that Arabs from what is now today KSA or Arabia, more precisely Hijaz, created 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history (Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid) more than any other ethnicity in the top 15 and countless of other kingdoms, emirates, sultanates, sheikdoms, imamates etc. The only "Shia Caliphate" (Famitid Empire) was founded by people originally from Hijaz too.

List of largest empires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obviously the influence of Arabs in the Muslim world (and large parts of the non-Muslim world too) and those empires is similar to the Roman Empire in the Western world.

The Ottoman Empire was smaller than the Rashidun, Umayyad and Abbasid empires and did not play such a influential role which every historian can confirm.

So quit the bullshitt and your Arab obsession, Mr. "Think Thank".

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

You claimed to be half Tamimi. The ancient and noble Banu Tamim are from Najd which you falsely insult. So once again are you a Farsi or an Arab? Where is your honor?

Bedouins form less than 0,5% of the Saudi Arabian population and are one of the most ancient of peoples. Being called a "Bedouin" can by no means be an insult.

Also what is your problem with Kabsa?

It is one of the most tasty dishes in the ME. Everyone loves it.

This video alone has almost 500.000 views. Care to find any other recipe from the ME that has as many views?

Also since when are Farsis native to Arabistan? They are not. They originate in Kazakhstan/Russia.

Google Andronovo. Andronovo culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The natives were Elamites who were not an Iranian people and had more in common with nearby Semites whether in Southern Iraq (Sumerians) or across the gulf in Eastern KSA/Bahrain (Dilmun civilization)

@Rakan.SA is from Jeddah. One of the biggest and oldest cities in the ME. You have more nomadic people in Iran (Qashqai people, Lur, Turkmen etc.)

According to Iranian sources themselves Arabs migrated to what is now Ahwaz 2200 years ago. Despite not being nomads.

It also says that there are 1.5 million nomads in Iran. This is much more than in KSA.

Nomads in Iran

Nobody is killing any Shias or other minorities (KSA is home to all Islamic sects natively).

Shias have their own mosques, Mullah's, schools, are part of the Shura Council, military, police, business (some of the richest families in KSA are Shias) etc. They are even allowed to practice Ashura despite doing un-Islamic practices such as lashing themselves.

Shias in KSA;

Ashura Al Hussain

Ashura Al Hussain

Ashura Al Hussain

641094993298.jpg

b7aeeaecd90e90e7531c5601af53359d.jpg

121622808940.jpg

053101.jpg

149586706353.jpg

Protests allowed, lol. How did it end last time the Iranian people
protested on a large scale? With a massacre back in 2009. Such protests are also found in KSA. Nothing big.

Mullah Nimr al-Nirm is a terrorist and his gangs of
criminals (that have nothing to do with Shias in KSA) killed innocent policemen. So he was rightly sentenced to death but that sentence can be overturned.

His crimes can be seen in post 123 in this thread below;

Saudi Arabia sentences Shia Cleric to Death | Page 9

Iranian Arabs never protesting against the fake wannabe Arabs? Nice joke.

The oppression that the Iranian Arabs face;

So, yes continue the bullshitt meanwhile the Supreme Leader of you Farsis claims to be a Sayyid with paternal ancestry from the ancient and beloved Hijaz region that @Rakan.SA is a native of.:lol:
I told you before I have nothing to do with tamim

Militarily, religiously, culturally, linguistically and to an extent ethnically conquered Farsis in action in this thread.
Karma is a bytch my friend :lol:

You are the most well-known troll in the whole PDF .

you write articles people don't read , you insult the people who don't even care , and you hate !

and man you HATE !:lol:

take it easy guys , this forum is at most read by 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000001 % of the world population :lol:

To all pro-Arabs here: Go HOME! Iran is a persian land of Zarathustras! You have no business dictating Persia after your illegal Islamic invasion 1400 years ago!

Is it just me or others also noticed Egyptian TV Hosts for being wanna-be blondes? :D

@al-Hasani

This is what you said

KSA has exported Islam hence now almost 2 billion people are Muslims. Nothing that anybody can do to change that. For each day the number of Muslims grows. Our legacy is eternal and can only be compared to the legacy of the Roman Empire.

Keep crying guys.

You were claiming it is KSA that has the legacy of the Roman Empire. First of all you fool neither Ummayad, Rashidun, and Abassid empires have had a lasting impact on the world as the Roman Empire does. Roman empire's influence strongly effects 4 continents, North America (US and Canadian government), Europe, Asia, and Africa. The influence they have is more than just cultural, it is architectural, laws and legal codes, system of governments, Latin language, engineering, military structure, etc. The influence the Ummayad and Rashidun have today is mostly the spread Islam and Arab culture to north Africa and ME. How can you compare spreading a religion to what the Roman's did and was spread their entire civilization to the known world and even to North America where the Romans obviously never even conquered. That is called legacy.

You try to twist history a lot, particularly because you are bad at it.

To all pro-Arabs here: Go HOME! Iran is a persian land of Zarathustras! You have no business dictating Persia after your illegal Islamic invasion 1400 years ago!

Is it just me or others also noticed Egyptian TV Hosts for being wanna-be blondes? :D

A Hindu talking about Islam and telling Muslims what to do and what not...You seem to be very uneasy with the spread of Islam across the Globe..:P

P:S you seems to be kissing lot's of Indian's @sses nowdays,as evident from your other contribution in threads..

I told you before I have nothing to do with tamim

I recall you saying that when @Altamimi joined. Maybe i remember incorrectly.
Whatever. You say that you are from Southern Iraq and if you knew about history like I do you would know that Najd and Southern Iraq are the two most similar regions in terms of recent ancestry. Most the Shia Arab tribes in Southern Iraq came from Najd originally. Some not many centuries ago. Shammar, Banu Lam, Banu Tamim, Banu Malik, Bani Assad (the gatekeepers of Najaf and Karbala), Bani Khaza'il, Bani Khafaja, Bani Al-Ali and countless of other tribes, clans and families.

Many Najdis themselves have ancestral ties to Iraq.

Arab tribes in Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@haman10

My Kurdish friend, none what I wrote is incorrect. I backed everything up with sources. Some even from your own Iranian (official) sources.

Yes, a troll that has almost 50 positive ratings, 25.000 thanks and 150 "friends".

I was calm too. You on the other hand went berserk. Just reread your post and all the smileys.

Iranians are not an ethnic group. It's an nationality. Saudi Arabian is not an ethnic group either. Farsis are originally from the steppes of Kazakhstan and Russia. Google Andronovo. They are not native people of the ME. Or at least so they claim because they are "Aryans" (lol).

Andronovo culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arabs have lived in what is now Iran for 2200 years. Thus they are one of the oldest ethnic groups in what is today Iran.

Elamites who were not an Iranian people (fact) and who had more in common with nearby Semites in Southern Iraq and Eastern Arabia are the natives.

You know what? The Arabian Peninsula is the earliest inhabited place on the planet outside of Africa. Every ME person had ancestors who lived on the Arabian Peninsula many thousands of years ago before they spread elsewhere.

LOL, illegall "invasion". The Farsis were occupying ancient Arab and Semitic land. Occupied Babylon, Yemen, Eastern Arabia etc. They got what they deserved. Without that they would still have been pagans.

Today they can return to paganism for all I care. They just have to throw their "Sayyid's" (people originally from Hijaz of all places in KSA, lol) out and import Parsis from India.:lol: Why are many Pakistanis so obsessed to please either Arabs, Persian or foreigners in general? Grow some spine, man.

@WebMaster ignored personal insult.

Let's not be so blind of facts.... most of the receiving ends were Muslims and since shia form 30% of population... (making them a majority), they are part of it but luckily they are less on receiving end.
However, the killings which started in the era of shia regime of Asif Ali Zardari and anti Pakistan, political parties, like ANP etc. Hence blame rest with them rather anyone else.
Rest is only figment of your own imagination and you know it!

Muslim do not hate any one, hence Muslims have nothing to resolve with anyone.... we take care of our neighbors, and people in need, without discrimination.
If still any one have complaints, than its his upbringing, which can't be changed, when he become adult.
However, what you see on this forum is enough evidence to support that how influential and autonomous, shias of Pakistan are.

Unless we learn to be self critical we will only spark wars wherever we go. Just because Zardari was a shia doesn't mean he was representative of all shia. His rule was poor for shia and sunni equally. I don't really see the point of you guys fighting each other on foolish ideological reasons that may not even exist in the future.

That report was world muslim report from PEW and even it recorded how divided we are. The first thing that a person who leads us all will have to do is get rid of the sectarian hatred we maintain in our heads. The first step is admitting our countries aren't infallible. That is the biggest problem. No ijtehad-no din e ilahi only insulting each other like rabid dogs.

No wonder we are where we are.

I recall you saying that when @Altamimi joined. Maybe i remember incorrectly.
Whatever. You say that you are from Southern Iraq and if you knew about history like I do you would know that Najd and Southern Iraq are the two most similar regions in terms of recent ancestry. Most the Shia Arab tribes in Southern Iraq came from Najd originally. Some not many centuries ago. Shammar, Banu Lam, Banu Tamim, Banu Malik, Bani Assad (the gatekeepers of Najaf and Karbala), Bani Khaza'il, Bani Khafaja, Bani Al-Ali and countless of other tribes, clans and families.

Many Najdis themselves have ancestral ties to Iraq.

Arab tribes in Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@haman10

My Kurdish friend, none what I wrote is incorrect. I backed everything up with sources. Some even from your own Iranian (official) sources.

Yes, a troll that has almost 50 positive ratings, 25.000 thanks and 150 "friends".

I was calm too. You on the other hand went berserk. Just reread your post and all the smileys.

Iranians are not an ethnic group. It's an nationality. Saudi Arabian is not an ethnic group either. Farsis are originally from the steppes of Kazakhstan and Russia. Google Andronovo. They are not native people of the ME. Or at least so they claim because they are "Aryans" (lol).

Andronovo culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arabs have lived in what is now Iran for 2200 years. Thus they are one of the oldest ethnic groups in what is today Iran.

Elamites who were not an Iranian people (fact) and who had more in common with nearby Semites in Southern Iraq and Eastern Arabia are the natives.

You know what? The Arabian Peninsula is the earliest inhabited place on the planet outside of Africa. Every ME person had ancestors who lived on the Arabian Peninsula many thousands of years ago before they spread elsewhere.

LOL, illegall "invasion". The Farsis were occupying ancient Arab and Semitic land. Occupied Babylon, Yemen, Eastern Arabia etc. They got what they deserved. Without that they would still have been pagans.

Today they can return to paganism for all I care. They just have to throw their "Sayyid's" (people originally from Hijaz of all places in KSA, lol) out and import Parsis from India.:lol: Why are many Pakistanis so obsessed to please either Arabs, Persian or foreigners in general? Grow some spine, man.
You just confirmed that they are immgrants from Najd and they don't belong to the land that they claim and try to steal so tell them to leave iranian land and go back to where they came from:lol:

@al-Hasani

This is what you said

You were claiming it is KSA that has the legacy of the Roman Empire. First of all you fool neither Ummayad, Rashidun, and Abassid empires have had a lasting impact on the world as the Roman Empire does. Roman empire's influence strongly effects 4 continents, North America (US and Canadian government), Europe, Asia, and Africa. The influence they have is more than just cultural, it is architectural, laws and legal codes, system of governments, Latin language, engineering, military structure, etc. The influence the Ummayad and Rashidun have today is mostly the spread Islam and Arab culture to north Africa and ME. How can you compare spreading a religion to what the Roman's did and was spread their entire civilization to the known world and even to North America where the Romans obviously never even conquered. That is called legacy.

You try to twist history a lot, particularly because you are bad at it.

KSA is the successor state of those states. Where is Hijaz located today? Yes, in KSA indeed. Call it Arabia or whatever. It is all the legacy of the people of KSA and Arabia. Particularly Hijaz.

Yes, because Islam, Arabic culture, language, architecture, laws etc. have not influenced the Muslim and large parts of the non-Muslim world too, right.

Islam is today the second biggest religion on the planet largely thanks to those Arab Islamic Caliphates, Arabic is one of the most influential languages on the planet (top 5 in terms of most speakers) and which has influenced languages such as Spanish and Portuguese (2 of the 4 most spoken European languages) to a very large extent wet up to 20-25% of all words are of Arabic origin.

Romans did not invent monarchy, republicanism or democracy. Those were invented in the ME where the first monarchs were found and first city states ruled by republicanism. Democracy was a Greek invention. Legal system yes. Architecture too.

Same thing with the other way. Besides comparable is still correct. Many historians have written about this too. A google search away.

Anyway I am not going to waste my time with an Arab-obsessed user.

This is about the Iranian Arabs who live in a oppressive country and who suffer a lot despite living in the richest province. Hell, they can't even breathe without wearing for their long-term health due to all the pollution.

@haman10

@jamahir is right. Since when did Saudi Arabian soldiers take part in the Iraq-Iran war? None toke part. Outside of those pilots that show down that Iraqi fighter jet when it crossed into KSA territory.

Most of Saddam's army (those that you claim killed over 500.000 Iranians) were Shia Arabs. I know, it must hurt.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom