What's new

Massive demonstrations in occupied Ahvaz, Khuzestan in Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Hindu talking about Islam and telling Muslims what to do and what not...You seem to be very uneasy with the spread of Islam across the Globe..:P

P:S you seems to be kissing lot's of Indian's @sses nowdays,as evident from your other contribution in threads..

I am as much a Hindu as you are a Jew :D

You just confirmed that they are immgrants from Najd and they don't belong to the land that they claim and try to steal so tell them to leave iranian land and go back to where they came from:lol:

Yes, and your beloved Farsis came from the steppes of Kazakhstan and Russia 800 years earlier. They are still NOT natives. Elamites are who had more in common with neighboring Semitic civilizations in Eastern Arabia and Southern Iraq.

Everything I wrote is factually correct.

Too much fake wannabe Arab Mullah brainwashing for you my brother. The person you have as your avatar was from Najd too.

Holy shit!!! people of Najdestan who used camel's urine instead of water untill 70 years ago are barking about occupied ahvaz! and arabian khalij!

Are you talking about practices in Mullahstan where people were dying of famines 90 years ago?

JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

9 million of you died. 40% of the population and here you are barking. Today you are 4-5 times poorer than the average Saudi Arabian. Your girls are going to the GCC to prostitute themselves to get a better life. You have no shame. Your entire society on all fronts were changed due to the Arab Muslim conquests 1400 years ago. It must be an national embarrassment that you will never escape until Islam is erased from Iran.

P.S: There are plenty of camels in Mullahstan (since when are camels an insult, lol, they are originally from the Horn of Africa). Personally I prefer the world famous Arabian horses that conquered your *** and half of the world.

File:Flickr - DavidDennisPhotos.com - Man Kissing Camel near Sphinx in Cairo.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

That's an Egyptian man next to the Sphinx. A monument that is older than Iran itself.:lol:

Show some respect my militarily, culturally, linguistically, religiously and to some extent ethnically conquered Farsi.

Flickr_-_DavidDennisPhotos.com_-_Man_Kissing_Camel_near_Sphinx_in_Cairo.jpg

That disease has spread to Mullahstan where there are plenty of camels, lol.

Iranian camel races;

Iranian Tour Agency Iranian Tours and Travel Agencies Travel to Iran::
Camel riding Tour

So I heard that Ahmadinejad's (Crypto-Jew) mother died. You know that she like half of Iran's population claimed to be from a Sadah family? Those originally from Hijaz?

His mother, Khanom, was a Sayyida, an honorific title given to those believed to be direct bloodline descendants of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.[26]

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just like all your leaders, lol and most famous Mullah's.:lol:

Yes, and your beloved Farsis came from the steppes of Kazakhstan and Russia 800 years earlier. They are still NOT natives. Elamites are who had more in common with neighboring Semitic civilizations in Eastern Arabia and Southern Iraq.

Too much fake wannabe Arab Mullah brainwashing for you my brother. The person you have as your avatar was from Najd too.

Are you talking about practices in Mullahstan where people were dying of famines 90 years ago?

9 million of you died. 40% of the population and here you are barking. Today you are 4-5 times poorer than the average Saudi Arabian. Your girls are going to the GCC to prostitute themselves to get a better life. You have no shame. Your entire society on all fronts were changed due to the Arab Muslim conquests 1400 years ago. It must be an national embarrassment that you will never escape until Islam is erased from Iran.

P.S: There are plenty of camels in Mullahstan (since when are camels an insult, lol, they are originally from the Horn of Africa). Personally I prefer the world famous Arabian horses that conquered your *** and half of the world.
I am not going to debate with your agnorance

The persians were the second people to live there after the eliamates

And what the Semitic have to do with you???

Who gave you the right to steal the Semitic people lands

All the ancient building there belong to the Zoroadasht people no single building belong to your so called ahwazis animals there

According to your logic atatwolf said Kirkuk is Turkmen and the Semitic people are from the desert even if the Semitic people lived their for thousands years and the Turkmens are from Central Asia

The same goes to kurds who say Assyrians are from the Arabian peninsula even if the Assyrians lived there before them

My point is you are the the kurds and turks nationalists who make the people of the land as foreign invaders while they are the natives by twisting history

Just like you go to Spain and telling them that they are invaders from Central Europe and Spain is arab land:lol:

LOL, Farsis were proven to have more Sub-Saharan ancestry than Saudi Arabians. Make a quick Google search. The only Afro-Arabs in KSA are descendants of pilgrims that settled in KSA or slaves. Maybe you have heard about the Arab slave trade? You Farsis were part of it too.

LOL, are a few ugly columns and almost destroyed ruins going to impress anyone?

Ever seen World Unesco Heritage Site's such as Petra, Palmyra, Mada'in Saleh, Shitva, Avdat (all World Unesco Heritage Sites) that the ancestors of Arabians built?

Petra, Jordan - Al Khazneh ("The Treasury") by GlobeTrotter 2000, on Flickr

Petra, Jordan - The Theater by GlobeTrotter 2000, on Flickr

bf2af2f8dbccfb92335decf82fb145e9-jpg.142137

Madain Saleh Archaeologic Site, Saudi Arabia by Eric Lafforgue, on Flickr

a9bed4bfbe67a89926445559c1f40531-jpg.142630

Those are Nabateans alone. 1 Semitic people who inhabited what is now today KSA (Arabia) and was native to it. I have not even mentioned those that civilized you and whom you copied on all fronts (Assyrians).:lol:

Nabataeans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arabs built 11 World UNESCO Heritage Sites in Spain alone in 800 years time of rule.

This thread needs operation clean up- thanks to the short sighted Saudis and equally short sighted Iranians. Are you guys happy now?

@al Hasani Iranians have a great history as the arabs. The rashiduns, umayyads, Abassids were Arabic dynasties but the Safavids, Safarids and Khwarezmian dynasties were persian. They are equally part of Islams rich history. If you can't live without dividing history between your states which were not even in the form they are in now nor existed in such fractured demesne's then I don't think you guys can give what we call healthy debate to this site.

@waz, @Hakan, please clear this section. Lets not create hatred against each other than there already is. These are all major states which should have a part to play in the future of the world. None of these states have come up to those standards with Ijtehad, free thought or independent yet unique ideology that can benefit us. Its a reality we can deny but we have weakened ourselves so much throughout this century that coming back from the ashes may be extremely difficult.

Our Islam is not the same with your najdi Wahhabism so God will not allow Islam remove from Iran.
Our culture and Islam is from Ahlubayt your Islam is from lizard's testicles and urine of camel u najdi shoe, sockless friend!

Meanwhile u have martyred family of prophet Muhammad pbuh and u have nothing nothing to do with pure Islam.Many of Ahlubayt (a.s) have emigrated to Iran from Arab killers.

Last edited:
Are you guys happy now?
See bro ? i knew this would happen .

A fake news comes up , iranians come and destroy the thread with logic and news , a saudi comes and trolls , iranians troll back in response .

this is pretty much what has happened here in PDF and mod team seems to be ignoring it .

@The Last of us is just replying .

Islam has killed once thriving persian zarathustra.
monarchy is doomed to failure .

after the conquest of persia by muslims , fortunately iranians learned that by getting access to the holy quran .

that was a thousand years ago . saudis on the other hand , have not learned the basics yet .

they are slow

:lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

What a pathetic attempt of a reply.

Posting pictures from Jordon and attempting to claim those as 'arab' :rofl:
Next thing we know you afro arabs will be attempting to claim Sumerian and Elamites as Afro arabs as well.
The Iranian tribes have had civilization and created such things as writings over 5000 years ago. I am still wondering if even today, you desert dwellers can be considered as a civilization. I think not.

You're comparing the Jiroft, shahreh sookhteh, Elam civilization to your desert dweller 'culture'?
Have some decency.

Jiroft what you clown? We Semites have dozens of much older and numerous civilizations. In fact our languages predate your. We even gave you an alphabet because you had none.

You fool, Jordan is as Arab as it can get. The native people the Jordanians are indistinguishable from nearby Hijazis. Whether you look at culture or DNA. Same with geography and landscapes.

Petra is a Nabatean World Unesco Heritage site like all those 5 I mentioned and posted photos of. Built by people native to Hijaz, Arabia. Semitic people. That was when you still roamed the steppes of Kazakhstan and Russia in your Andronovo.

Once again my conquered Gypsy ever seen World Unesco Heritage Site's such as Petra, Palmyra, Mada'in Saleh, Shitva, Avdat (all World Unesco Heritage Sites) that the ancestors of Arabians built?

Petra, Jordan - Al Khazneh ("The Treasury") by GlobeTrotter 2000, on Flickr

Petra, Jordan - The Theater by GlobeTrotter 2000, on Flickr

bf2af2f8dbccfb92335decf82fb145e9-jpg.142137

Madain Saleh Archaeologic Site, Saudi Arabia by Eric Lafforgue, on Flickr

a9bed4bfbe67a89926445559c1f40531-jpg.142630

Those are Nabateans alone. 1 Semitic people who inhabited what is now today KSA (Arabia) and was native to it. I have not even mentioned those that civilized you and whom you copied on all fronts (Assyrians).:lol:

Nabataeans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arabs built 11 World UNESCO Heritage Sites in Spain alone in 800 years time of rule.

You are conquered by us on all fronts.

Even the most holy and most visited sites in Iran are tombs of Hijazi Arabs who originated in what is today KSA.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom