What's new

Massive demonstrations in occupied Ahvaz, Khuzestan in Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
haman is providing information regarding this event
i love it when they create threads against iran and it back-fires the living shyte at them :lol:

keep it coming Rakan jan :lol:

i hate the religion and their scholars to death. very true. i say it publicly. but when it comes to ordinary ppl like the poor taxi driver no i dont hate him. i discuss and talk with him. i try to make him think. i invite him to learn. i make friends with him. im not stupid
im not saying this to prove anything to you. but to show you that you are foolish and you simply dont know me.
plus i do it for allahs sake. whether fighting or inviting them to the right path its all for allahs sake.

against the government
Why this saudi bediuan dog is barking against iran and shia???

Is this how iran is buthurt to you??

Why do you support arab shia you peace of shyt I thought you hate us

I will give you advise leave the forum and go eat some kabsa

Why the mods letting another abesessd saudi scum to post without ban him??

Oh my god ... Stupid trolls failed again :lol:

Lol this Saudi Op can't even read the slogans they are holding and what these people are protesting about. If the same people were celebrating Iranian revolution, then this same idiot will be abusing them.

ahmaq saudi. :lol:

When we can't live at peace with ourselves how will we actually face Israel. I think the Arab world has learned that it cannot face Israel in a conflict again since the 6 day war and Yom Kippur war were actually failures. They also seem to understand how divided we are.

Note that both Shias and Sunnis can go to heaven... so why are we fighting amongst ourselves and showing our ugly kharijite faces and showing the world how divided we are. There are good things about each country. Saudi has grown its economy-Iran has an independent foreign policy. Lets work together instead of creating hatred for each other.

AHAHAHAHAHHA.............LMAO. you want to make peace between Shias and Sunnis bro? Good luck with that.:rofl:

As for Israel, of course the Arabs have rightly given up on ever challenging/daring Israel ever again, Israel spanked their asses very well in the 6 days war. It was a big embarassment which they will never forget. So better for them to fight against each other, they ahve a better chance of winning.:rofl:

Any link to what is going on? Please post it , as links are compulsory.

Saudi Arabians are setting up a penchant for Shia hatred. Many Iranians hate sunnis. This schism in Islam has cost our people greatly. When the Ottoman empire was readying and in the position of conquering Italy, the home of the papal states Safavids attacked them and blew the chance-just because of Shia sunni infighting.

If we are to be a strong force in the region not small squabbling entities we have to get rid of this curse. There is hatred for Shia and Sunni in Pakistan too with mostly us Sunnis being radical and refusing to identify the shia as brothers. I believe tlks should be held and ijtehad to be restored so that muslims of all types or those that identify themselves as such including Ahmedis or Zikris or sufis sit together and discuss the fall of Islam as it is seen in many nations.

Saudis have often claimed they are the center of the muslim world and their influence greater than the Roman empire. I do not hold this as true but if it is true the onus is on them to repair relations between shia and sunni-instead of being part of the conflict between shia and sunni. I would request Saudis and Iranians not to respond to trolls and create unity so another attack on a muslim country cannot occur-like it occured against iraq Afghanistan and Libya... that also while we bicker over shia and sunni.

I know well that both shia and sunni will go to heaven. Do not divide by destroying the beautiful bridges in our country. Btw this war of words between saudi and irani's biggest victims are the Pakistani population-divided between sunnis supporting saudia and shias Irani. I am an exception as I am sunni and respect Iran's foreign policy... don't divide-Unite.

Links are not always compulsory... however may be from now on !!!

Saudi Arabians are setting up a penchant for Shia hatred
Link please?

Sunnis being radical and refusing to identify the shia as brothers

You mean what we witnessed in Rawalpindi, mosque attack... where fanatics killed so called sunni kids?

Saudis have often claimed they are the center of the muslim world
Is it a problem? How is it related to subject matter?

Last edited:
Dust storms spark protest in Iran - AzerNews

you can lock the thread . the OP was not as smart as he thought he was :lol:

Many Iranians hate sunnis
That is indeed not true brother . a bad sentence in a well-written post .

Sunnis are living in peace and love in iran , they are not being killed on a daily basis and have every single right as other iranians have .

actually iranian people can be a role model for other muslims when it comes to treating their minorities .

2nd largest jew community after the occupied palestine lives in iran . 30000 jews . that is when other muslim countries can't even tolerate other muslims from other sects .

Khuzestan is majority shia Arab?

Khuzestan is majority shia Arab?
no , but a large percent of them is :

Currently, Khuzestan has 18 representatives in Iran's parliament, the Majlis, and 6 representatives in the Assembly of Experts. Khuzestan is known for its ethnic diversity; the population of Khuzestan consists of Bakhtiaris, Iranian Arabs, Qashqai people,Afshar tribe, indigenous Persians and Iranian Armenians.[3] Khuzestan's population is predominantly Shia Muslim, but there are small Christian, Jewish and Sunni minorities.[3] Half of Khuzestan's population is Bakhtiaris

Lets just for once admit Iran has a government of mullahs in place while on the other hand no protests are allowed in Saudia in the first place. The lack of critical thought and self criticism is part of the problem with this section of the site. We learn nothing but either the Iranian and Turks are fighting or the Iranians and Arabs. Often the basis of arguments is Shia Sunni strife. Lets note that Shia hezbollah saved Lebanon from Israel. Lets note that a sunni boy saved dozens of shia who were drowning.

The prophet said:

"Do not revert to disbelief (Kuffar) after I am Gone, striking one another's necks".

Now stop this infighting and give something useful to the forum. Thanks.

Saudi Arabians are setting up a penchant for Shia hatred. Many Iranians hate sunnis. This schism in Islam has cost our people greatly. When the Ottoman empire was readying and in the position of conquering Italy, the home of the papal states Safavids attacked them and blew the chance-just because of Shia sunni infighting.

If we are to be a strong force in the region not small squabbling entities we have to get rid of this curse. There is hatred for Shia and Sunni in Pakistan too with mostly us Sunnis being radical and refusing to identify the shia as brothers. I believe tlks should be held and ijtehad to be restored so that muslims of all types or those that identify themselves as such including Ahmedis or Zikris or sufis sit together and discuss the fall of Islam as it is seen in many nations.

Saudis have often claimed they are the center of the muslim world and their influence greater than the Roman empire. I do not hold this as true but if it is true the onus is on them to repair relations between shia and sunni-instead of being part of the conflict between shia and sunni. I would request Saudis and Iranians not to respond to trolls and create unity so another attack on a muslim country cannot occur-like it occured against iraq Afghanistan and Libya... that also while we bicker over shia and sunni.

I know well that both shia and sunni will go to heaven. Do not divide by destroying the beautiful bridges in our country. Btw this war of words between saudi and irani's biggest victims are the Pakistani population-divided between sunnis supporting saudia and shias Irani. I am an exception as I am sunni and respect Iran's foreign policy... don't divide-Unite.

Saudis have often claimed they are the center of the muslim world and their influence greater than the Roman empire.

Only Saudi I have ever seen write or say this was @al-Hasani and he lives in Denmark. Though what it shows is the delusional sense some can have, no one denies Saudi Arabia is an influential country in the Middle East, but do not compare yourself to Roman empire or even Ottoman empire, it is an insult to history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom