What's new

Massive demonstrations in occupied Ahvaz, Khuzestan in Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not a protest , its a demonstration for the govt. to allocate more money for bad wether conditions .

just a couple of days ago , when there was extreme bad weather conditions , the same ahvazi people poured into street to celebrate the 36th anniversary of islamic revolution .

resized_901661_768.jpg

resized_901662_980.jpg

resized_901664_534.jpg

resized_901666_448.jpg

resized_901668_757.jpg

resized_901684_303.jpg

resized_901685_378.jpg

resized_901686_342.jpg

so yeah .

these people are the same people who fought the saudi wahhabite army during iran-iraq war , these people are the same people who killed and threw out their retard fanatical soldiers out .

not knowing these and acting like a retard , the wahhabi saudi OP , thought that this was actually sth and got over excited about that :lol:

these are the rafida arabs remember ? :lol: these are the same arabs that you hate in iraq , syria and lebenon :lol:

well , the jokes on you :lol:

@Horus @WebMaster @Oscar

well , this is actually a demonstration for the bad weather conditions . that being said , the same people would have been beheaded in saudia .

as usual , being a double faced hypocrite that they are , they actually thought they have a chance in this thread :lol:

Bro, I genuinely has been wishing to see the end of Shia-Sunni conflict. I don't understand why is it so hard for all Muslims to get along. We are suffering due to our disunity and mistrust. We are single handedly killing the concept of ummah. We are responsible for our downfall. What a sad tragedy!

Its not a protest , its a demonstration for the govt. to allocate more money for bad wether conditions .

just a couple of days ago , when there was extreme bad weather conditions , the same ahvazi people poured into street to celebrate the 36th anniversary of islamic revolution .

resized_901661_768.jpg

resized_901662_980.jpg

resized_901664_534.jpg

resized_901666_448.jpg

resized_901668_757.jpg

resized_901684_303.jpg

resized_901685_378.jpg

resized_901686_342.jpg

so yeah .

these people are the same people who fought the saudi wahhabite army during iran-iraq war , these people are the same people who killed and threw out their retard fanatical soldiers out .

not knowing these and acting like a retard , the wahhabi saudi OP , thought that this was actually sth and got over excited about that :lol:

these are the rafida arabs remember ? :lol: these are the same arabs that you hate in iraq , syria and lebenon :lol:

well , the jokes on you :lol:

@Horus @WebMaster @Oscar

well , this is actually a demonstration for the bad weather conditions . that being said , the same people would have been beheaded in saudia .

as usual , being a double faced hypocrite that they are , they actually thought they have a chance in this thread :lol:
what ever makes you sleep at night lol keep you BS coming
you used the same tactic israel used with palestine and took their lands in ahvaz. so when your rats went out to celebrate you call them the ahvazi ppl ok yeah right.

bad weather condition is visible in the pics posted by dumb A$$ :

b94a7lwiqaaxvma-jpg.193634

A asthma oral spray being shown in the pic :

b94agxlccaa5mlv-jpg.193635

i need oxygen (one of the people saying) :

b94csu_ccaa1gdf-jpg.193636

The weather here is so F-ed up !!! save us !!

b94ut1occaakdoy-jpg.193639

@waz mate this is getting out of control , every day this troll opens new troll crap threads and insults everyone .

please end it . posting separatist threads is against the forum rules .

for this pic :

https://defence.pk/attachments/b92vyziccaaggn3-jpg.193633/

i can post this pic instead :

http://www.digital-resistance.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Saudi_GOTD1.jpg

yep , thousands of saudi wahhabites were sent to hell by ahvazi people and the army during the war ;)

okay, as you say... i am leaving this thread quietly.

its a fact . you can ask an iraqi @Malik Alashter .

i have asked him... he lives in usa and is not angry with usa government for invading iraq... he is probably a young chap... and he has a religious figure as his user-name, which has its own significance.

you used the same tactic israel used with palestine and took their lands in ahvaz. so when your rats went out to celebrate you call them the ahvazi ppl ok yeah right.
Yeah , you Fvked up buddy . you really thing there is a single movement in my own country that we're not aware of ? :lol:

ahvazi people are shia muslims and are currently killing the shyte outta your terrorists in iraq .

in fact , one of them was martyred recently .

funeral-of-General-Hamid-Taghavi-4-HR.jpg

ooopsi . :(

now , give me 1 week . after my exam , i'll create ten of these threads about shia minority in saudia .

what a shame , naming a country after a corrupt family .

You mean the so called ahwazis should go back to Najd were they come from and leave the iranian lands which try to stole

And who is the animal created this stupid map???

It's show persian and lur land as arabs as usual stupidity of these so called ahwazi donkeys who consider the arabs of Hormuz and langeh as ahwazis even if they are coming from UAE and oman

i have asked him... he lives in usa and is not angry with usa government for invading iraq... he is probably a young chap... and he has a religious figure as his user-name, which has its own significance.
the hell ? you need to improve your english skills buddy .

ask any other iraqi in the forum .

oh , wait ! all of them are very bad people i guess :lol:

ahvazis are proud iranians actually bro .

they fought for this land and they were born in it , they have every right to it .

the hell ? you need to improve your english skills buddy .

ask any other iraqi in the forum .

oh , wait ! all of them are very bad people i guess :lol:

please shut up... be respectful to your seniors... i am reporting your post... it is you who sound like a wannabe american.

Hopefully Ahwaz will be free from Mullah occupation in the near future, not just Ahwazies but all minorties in that country will have their independence one day Inshallah.
How did they are occupied by iran if they came from the desert of Najd???

I give them advise to leave the rich iranian land and go back to their poor shit desert of Najd is not iran fault that they have rich land and these animals colonized it

Your animals twisting history by making the native of land occupier while the invaders are natives

Maybe tomorrow your animals would say Spain is occupy arab indulosian lands:lol:

And Rakan is acting like he cares about people of Ahwaz, the only thing you care about is destroying Iran. Those people in Ahwaz are the same Shiites/Majoos/Rafida/grave worshippers that you despise elsewhere so save us the crying.

The sad thing is when looking at Yemen your likes support AQAP in Yemen instead of the governments security forces, again because of hatred for Shiites, you want AQAP to kill random people instead of supporting forces seeking to bring stability.

please shut up... be respectful to your seniors... i am reporting your post... it is you who sound like a wannabe american.
You shut up.haman is providing information regarding this event whereas you are polluting the net.get away....

BTW, I am glad Qazafi was sent to hell by NATO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom