What's new

Massive Anti India protest in Dhaka

I am afraid the kind of people who are ruling BD, if you try to explain to them from Muslim angel, they will ignore or even mock you. But from purely nationalistic sense, they might listen. Just my honest observation.

Yea I agree.

I just don’t know what these people are thinking.

Bangladesh will pay the price of revolting against Pakistan one day. Remember my words.
Why you are saying such negative words? The protest is for the people of kashmir. In Pakistan you guys are also protesting. So from where suddenly Pakistan and Bangladeshi issue came? Is it relevant here?

Why you are saying such negative words? The protest is for the people of kashmir. In Pakistan you guys are also protesting. So from where suddenly Pakistan and Bangladeshi issue came? Is it relevant here?
Brother it should serve as eye opener for all weak neighbours of India. If we were together we could have put up a better fight today. Sorry if my remarks hurt you. But it's the stark reality

I have a few Bangladeshi acquaintances, I avoid discussing politics with them as I sense some resentment towards Pakistan's actions in the past. Otherwise, nice folks and very welcoming.

One thing is clear, they don't like Indians !

I have to agree...

How ironic, eh? What a shame

Troll? Pardon, but arent you all traitors to the Islamic republic of Pakistan? An Islamic nation built up on the teachings of Islam, for the sake of Muslim brotherhood? Did you or did you, lot not become terrorists and sought help from India? A well established, islamophobic nation at the time and illegally declare independence form Pakistan? I must be living on a different planet then. What bs

I do, that's why I said it. Their establishment is already in bed with the islamophobic, fascist government of India. They always have been since the day they became a rogue province of IRP

I don’t think so cupcake.

I will leave it at that in the interest of this thread.

Well look at where Bangladesh is today.

Bangladesh leaders including Mujib tried reasoning with your military junta-led govt. at the time. They (especially Bhutto) were too greedy to part reasonably and sanely. It could have been a bloodless peaceful division where Bangladeshis controlled their financial future. But with defence and foreign policy joined together with a mutual pact. Mujib did try.

Even today, look at all the hate and vitriol coming out of PDF Pakistani posters mouths on racial lines here at PDF. Darkie looking Biharis and other Pakistanis calling Bangladeshis shameful racial names like Kaley, Natey, Bhookhey Nangey Bangali.

These are comical these days (futile ways to prove superiority which is completely out of touch with reality) but only shows the ugly insensitive discourse extant in Pakistani communities. No Bangladeshi I know stoops this low and calls Pakistanis racial names. It is not in the Bangladeshi sense of decency to use this type of language.

These are ammunition for Indians to use and they use it. Gotta own up to these things....
Sorry for the language

Well look at where Bangladesh is today.

Bangladesh leaders including Mujib tried reasoning with your military junta-led govt. at the time. They (especially Bhutto) were too greedy to part reasonably and sanely. It could have been a bloodless peaceful division. But with defence and foreign policy joined together with a mutual pact. Mujib did try.

Even today, look at all the hate and vitriol coming out of PDF Pakistani posters mouths on racial lines here at PDF. Darkie looking Biharis and other Pakistanis calling Bangladeshis shameful racial names like Kaley, Natey, Bhookhey Nangey Bangali.

These are comical these days (futile ways to prove superiority which is completely out of touch with reality) but only shows the ugly insensitive discourse extant in Pakistani communities. No Bangladeshi I know stoops this low and calls Pakistanis racial names. It is not in the Bangladeshi sense of decency to use this type of language.

These are ammunition for Indians to use and they use it. Gotta own up to these things....

Don’t let hate of a few posters reflect on all how Pakistanis think...in any country there is a periphery and an urban area it was all too complicated what happened turned out to be best for both countries and it is good it happened sooner rather than later...there might be exaggerations on both sides but one thing is for sure it was not a feasible idea to be one country thousands of miles apart...and it is extremely stupid to live in the past let alone live 50 years ago...time to move on for both sides and hopefully work in a cooperative way Atleast once the AL regime is done

India is isolated in the region as all countries of south asia are protesting against them.They will end soon and no one will help them
Don't draw your sword too early , it's just a storm in tea cup ..We will do justice to all swords pointed at us but at right time if time won't make them rusted ..

I come from a country where equality is everything and Quebec with all its rights wanted separation... let alone a region we treated as a periphery so PLEASE my fellow Pakistani posters MOVE ON

And also to my fellow bengali posters every race in the modern world has blood on its hand EVERY RACE England and Germany moved on from WW2 whose consequences were greater than anything so if you guys harbour any hate please MOVE ON

Bangla nationalists are happy too. Only some fifth columnist enemies are not happy, and they are less than half percent in Bangladesh.

If that is the case...this justifies the right wing parties mindset of India that Muslims of our subcontinent will not allow to have a peaceful existence of Hindu majority country....And the insecurities of Muslim bogeyman surrounding Hindu people may be justified...

If that is the case...this justifies the right wing parties mindset of India that Muslims of our subcontinent will not allow to have a peaceful existence of Hindu majority country....And the insecurities of Muslim bogeyman surrounding Hindu people may be justified...

The only atrocities are coming from hindus at this point..what atrocities are happening in bdesh?? Or Pakistan at this point point we are moving in the right direction..can you say the same for India where people are being killed for eating beef or not saying jai shree ram???how is a complete blackout justifiable in a secular country like howwww?????

And also a Muslim boogeyman u must be out of your goddamn mind...what are muslims doing in India tht is anti india????

Isn't it bjp who are responsible for the situation? Kashmir was a special autonomous region, and also kashmir had people's elected Parliament members.

So maybe it's not irrelevant if Bangla nationalists feel threatened by thinking that BJP is actually not taking the decision of a state only but taking the decision because it's a Muslim majority state?

However in Bangladesh not only religious groups or moderates are unhappy. Even leftist whom we call chetona cult ( pro Indian group who always mix our independence with anti religious sentiment) are also protesting in Dhaka University.

So why even the leftist are protesting? Probably they also felt threatened by bigger neighbor's act.

The only atrocities are coming from hindus at this point..what atrocities are happening in bdesh?? Or Pakistan at this point point we are moving in the right direction..can you say the same for India where people are being killed for eating beef or not saying jai shree ram???how is a complete blackout justifiable in a secular country like howwww?????

Again, PDF provides you a platform bash Indian posters and Hindus in general...That does not mean, i owe you an answer for your silly accusation..

May be some day, when emotions and temper from both sides are curtailed, we can have a debate about it...
But do understand a point that it was hard core religious Hindu of India who demanded the equal right and place for all religion in independent India in 47...India is secular for because Hindus are majority...Show me one Muslim country in the world where such provisions are granted to minorities in their population...

Isn't it bjp who are responsible for the situation? Kashmir was a special autonomous region, and also kashmir had people's elected Parliament members.

So maybe it's not irrelevant if Bangla nationalists feel threatened by thinking that BJP is actually not taking the decision of a state only but taking the decision because it's a Muslim majority state?

However in Bangladesh not only religious groups or moderates are unhappy. Even leftist whom we call chetona cult ( pro Indian group who always mix our independence with anti religious sentiment) are also protesting in Dhaka University.

So why even the leftist are protesting? Probably they also felt threatened by bigger neighbor's act.

BD is unhappy because you beleive your Muslim brotherhood is more important than your nationamism...No issues...your country and your rule....The way you feel you have right to protest about non issues of BD same way, India act what it beleives it is good for us..

Again, PDF provides you a platform bash Indian posters and Hindus in general...That does not mean, i owe you an answer for your silly accusation..

May be some day, when emotions and temper from both sides are curtailed, we can have a debate about it...
But do understand a point that it was hard core religious Hindu of India who demanded the equal right and place for all religion in independent India in 47...India is secular for because Hindus are majority...Show me one Muslim country in the world where such provisions are granted to minorities in their population...

You talked about a Muslim boogeyman and I’m answering you in regards to that...muslims in India don’t deserve to be called that as for the most part atleast the people who I’ve come across say “don’t worry about us”...if you talk about anything else let’s not be naive you KNOW how many Hindus are working in the Middle East and Malaysia so let’s cut the bs...

Back
Top Bottom