What's new

Massive Anti India protest in Dhaka

Be careful mate, Indian Hindutva boogeyman was also predominant in right wingers mind in Bangladesh, just similar to the Muslim boogeyman in Indian right wingers.

And our country under AL govt is countering it effectively. And Indian boogeyman was not working in Bangladeshi mind, until your BJP govt's decision related to Muslims majority kashmir.

(Our govt already nearly solved the hill area issue too.)

Now tell me which country's govt is actually doing something for peace and harmony of this region, which country is doing better for this region? If you are not sanghi supporter, I will leave this judgement on your hand. Thank you.

@Kaniska

It actually totally sucks as a Pakistani .. the one time we get a good leader ... India’s leader is one to do politics on religion

Then why are hundreds of thousands of Bangladeshis visiting India each year with numbers growing at 60% in one year. You should all be going to Pakistan surely. EXCEPT you dont. Not even a tiny minuscule percentage compared to India. Surely your peoples love for Pakistan, as you claim, would mean the figures would be reversed. If there was even a shred of truth in what you say the REAL facts and figures categorically disprove your deceit.

"Manzurul Alam Mukul: Over 21.50 Bangladeshis visited India in 2017 posing over 60 per cent growth over the previous 2016.

Data from the India’s tourism ministry showed 13.7 lakh Bangladeshis visited India in 2016, up by 21 per cent over the number in 2015.

Sources in the Indian Tourism Board said a total of 21,52,391 Bangladeshis visited Indian during January-December period of the last calendar year."

https://www.risingbd.com/english/Bangladeshi-tourists-boom-in-India/51043https://www.risingbd.com/english/Bangladeshi-tourists-boom-in-India/51043

I don't think Bangladeshis support for Pakistan has any connection with them visiting India. Bangladeshis visit India because there are places and things to see. And for the ladies, clothes and jewelry to buy at reasonable prices. What's not to like?

Pakistanis aren't falling and tripping over themselves promoting Pakistani tourism in Bangladesh the way Indians do.

In most larger malls in Dhaka, there are kiosks where you can apply for Indian Visa and then go to the consulate and pick it up in a couple of days. This is how accessible Indian tourism is to Bangladeshis. If you don't want us to go, then we won't.

Bangladeshi tourists go to Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore as well. But they don't have any political preference for those countries over others.

they aren't allowed any more than what they requie to quell any possible rebellion by people of BD. it has been a de facto injun colony for quite some time now, (even if you all can't see it, it is a fact)

We all see it but do they have an option .. they are literally surrounded by India on all fronts ...

Then why are hundreds of thousands of Bangladeshis visiting India each year with numbers growing at 60% in one year. You should all be going to Pakistan surely. EXCEPT you dont. Not even a tiny minuscule percentage compared to India. Surely your peoples love for Pakistan, as you claim, would mean the figures would be reversed. If there was even a shred of truth in what you say the REAL facts and figures categorically disprove your deceit.

"Manzurul Alam Mukul: Over 21.50 Bangladeshis visited India in 2017 posing over 60 per cent growth over the previous 2016.

Data from the India’s tourism ministry showed 13.7 lakh Bangladeshis visited India in 2016, up by 21 per cent over the number in 2015.

Sources in the Indian Tourism Board said a total of 21,52,391 Bangladeshis visited Indian during January-December period of the last calendar year."

https://www.risingbd.com/english/Bangladeshi-tourists-boom-in-India/51043https://www.risingbd.com/english/Bangladeshi-tourists-boom-in-India/51043

tell me

I visit the toilet a few times a day

does that mean i love the toilet ?

I don't see any, it's going to get a lot worse in near future
جیسا کہ آپ بوتے ہیں ويسا هي آپ کاٹیں گے۔
sins of the fathers are being visited upon the sons (and the daughters)

That is not a fair statement...we have All sinned......

majority in one province, everyone remembers that forgetting all else (or not knowing anything but the "majority"). a fraudulent dhandli-laced majoity, which bhutto also tried in his last election and just like wannabe chief minister of a united Bengal within Akhand bharat and the Lord made made them both pay with their lives!

Nah bro what you forget is it wasn’t just majorly in one province..that majority was Worth all of the rest of the provinces due to sheer population

At least they do not pretend in front of us that they are friends...Unlike few cunning countries that would like change its color depending on their benifits..
Perhaps the pretending nations love to follow mythological warfare of kurukshetra, where the tragic hero ( who were murdered when his weapon was not in his hand) nearly killed the hero 2 times, but saved by a guardian who promised not to interfare in that war,and then broke the promise several times. Well honestly I respect that guardian ( Bangladesh respects him too) , because this guardian is actually practical, unlike brave and emotional rivals.

In the end it brings good results and evil were destroyed and goodness survived. So I am don't feel that changing color is bad.

(This is the same reason I completely support the election of Bangladesh of 30 December 2018, although it was rigged, because it was necessary to wipe off the evil party for the survival of motherland.)

Perhaps the pretending nations love to follow mythological warfare of kurukshetra, where the tragic hero ( who were murdered when his weapon was not in his hand) nearly killed the hero 2 times, but saved by a guardian who promised not to interfare in that war,and then broke the promise several times. Well honestly I respect that guardian ( Bangladesh respects him too) , because this guardian is actually practical, unlike brave and emotional rivals.

In the end it brings good results and evil were destroyed and goodness survived. So I am don't feel that changing color is bad.

(This is the same reason I completely support the election of Bangladesh of 30 December 2018, although it was rigged, because it was necessary to wipe off the evil party for the survival of motherland.)

Sorry man...i am not understanding your Mahabharat logic..

If anything, Indian Muslims are the most patriotic Indians there are. Personal experience.

It is an insult to them even when we have to mention that Indian who are Muslims are patriotic...They may be against right wing ideology of BJp but their love towards nation is non questionable..

First of all , All those in protest look like Muslims(According to BD people , they are razakars + Jamatis etc means not Bangolis )……. 2nd , I am sure Officially Govt of BD is standing behind indian move , so far their is no official condemnation from Hasina ,, 3rd Hasina and india wont be very happy of this protest ..
So to all Pakistani members , hold your brotherly horses .. Wait for official response... And keep in mind in 2016 BD minister openly gave statement about joining inida against Pakistan if war broke out.. I my self have no hope from them..
@Retired Troll , @Imran Khan , @Path-Finder , @zulu , @war&peace , @PAKISTANFOREVER , @Hakikat ve Hikmet

Now For BD people:

Dear bros … Look what indian hindus did in Kashmir …… Now see with your open eyes who is your real enemy .. indian hindu want akhand bharat for hindus only .. As soon as the finish Pakistan , bharat will force 100+ bangali Muslims into BD and then annex BD .. All your wealth + jobs + economy will go to hindus and you will be like Palestinian on your on land ………. This is coming on your way , this is not about how , this is about when.....
@Atlas ,

Hahah... a small group of insignificant people from a country with no political clout protesting over a issue which has no geopolitical link to them. If not for us, y'all would be speaking urdu right now.

it is exactly the same as Urdu except for the script (and some vocabulary/words), I love them both for poetry and such, hate the bong bhasha with a passion though
Don't insult urdu by comparing it to shitty hindi

Back
Top Bottom