What's new

Massive Anti India protest in Dhaka

because you called me and my kin emotional and Kashmir internal matter of india (and I take it as you call Kashmir part of india) ….. Keep doing your business with them..

@CHACHA"G"
Just to make myself clear I am writing this message.
Read my message again. I may have some limitation when expressing my messages , but I didn't say that exactly.

The emotional was a sarcasm against an Indian who believe that he respect Pakistanis as brave and emotional rival. Thats why in few posts I am using the word emmotional as a sarcasm to this Indian, who pretend to be respectful to your country ( and he dislike Bangladeshis as changing color ally!) . Perhaps because we remain officially neutral, and our people are protesting) And if I call emotional to you personally, it was not in negative sense. I just requested to pay attention and be realistic on the condition of Bangladesh.

In reality we are much more emotional than you. We have a bad reputation of being insanely emotional Bengal nation. But that's different topic.

And fortunately we are over coming our problems. I just wanted to say that you need to be strong economically first and then you only can help others, and that's it. Long time solution is only to be stronger economically and economically weeks die faster. So first we both should be trying to develop economically and militarily ( you are already stronger in this section) and only then we can solve their problems by our influence and power. Because weak people die fasted and dead can't take revenge.

And besides Bangladesh govt didn't make official statement, yet unofficially Bangladeshis ( even leftists) are protesting and raising voice against India, and also govt isn't stopping them.

But you are unable to consider this thing because of your high degree allergy against AL govt.

(and I take it as you call Kashmir part of india)

So that really doesn't matter how do you take it. Your ( singular only to you who take my message like that! ) such emotional acts ( that way you are projecting your thoughts on my message) are harmful and it is a result of their divide and rule.

Before taking the different meaning of my message, you need to read the entire conversation and also my stand from the very beginning and I believe that is very clear. If you still want to take my messages meaning completely opposite, then it's up to you. Do what you please!

@CHACHA"G"

Last edited:
You have to take care of yourself first and sort out your own internal problem and economy. Unless not only India but even Afhganistan will eat you up.
100% agreed, but since IK came to power things are changing fast. Pak will be soon be a force to be reckoned with.

Contrary to what some Pakistani say here, people of Bangladesh are one of the most hardcore Muslims and they have soft corner for Pakistan. I have met many people from Bangladesh in Middle East and they are some of the most nicest people. Don't judge them just because of Hasina/AL.

Hahah... a small group of insignificant people from a country with no political clout protesting over a issue which has no geopolitical link to them. If not for us, y'all would be speaking urdu right now.

Speaking Urdu is a good thing. Look at you Indians, You speak a version of Urdu anyway.

It is the internal affairs of India till so far. We want a stable India and a stable border with us. As far as the situation remain under control, we will say nothing.
Wonder why bd has 1.3 million Rohingya refugees and probably will never go back. Same will happen with nrc. Just wait and see. If you think BJP gives two cents about bd niceness you are waiting for rude awakening. And after assam it will be west bengal and and then other parts of india as well. Bd known for dumping ground will prove it right again. That's why even Myanmar country that is so weak dont care about bd ppl whinning and begging for help from others. Now our foriegn minister asking for help from modi lol for Myanmar issue just few days ago they host the army general of Myanmar and provide them submarine. These bal ppl are hilarious clown.

Mashallah thank you brothers. What's great here is that this is a pro-Bengal movement so none of this "oh they are all jammat people".

^^^ Unexpected action from cancer of BD, DU leftists. But good gesture nonetheless.

This is great as well.

To the few posters who want to belittle this or bring in other rubbish about Bangladesh, please stay away.

Internal or bilateral matter of Indo-Pak

But people have right to protest.
I wonder about the reactions of Arab countries. Also BD need to tighten up the border. A wall in Indo-BD border will help the countries to coexist peacefully. Why no one have come up with this idea yet?

Back
Top Bottom