What's new

Massive Anti India protest in Dhaka

So what if maybe our side is also waiting for the right time when to prevail solid democracy again ?
If it's the case , should we not be patient for few years ? Look now Democracy in Pakistan again elevated?
Solid democracy does not come automatically. All the people and politicians have to struggle for it. By the way, democracy does not mean just a free election. Democratic Institutions as defined by Political Science are more important. However, the base of democracy is founded on free and fair elections.

European countries have democratic Institutions that they built through many centuries of efforts and trials and errors.

Reread my comment, might help you realize that you are the one who need clarification. Since you are holding me accountable for saying something wrong and don't have the ability to understand what I have said.Let me restate, find your own source for reference and information you need, no offense intended.
Thanks for the clarification. As far as I know, from 1203 when Malik Bakhtiar Khilji took over the northern part of Bengal till 1340 it was a continuous struggle by Bengal under the Turkic Maliks to remain free of Delhi domination, Delhi itself was being ruled by the same Turkic group of Muslims.

It was from 1340 AD to 1539 AD was the time (200 years) when Bengal was sovereign under many dynastic Sultans
. All the Dynasties were of non-local origin except one the Dynasty of Raja Ganesh in the early 15th century. His son Jadu converted to Muslim and was renamed Sultan Jalaluddin Shah.

Long story short. It was Sher Shah Suri of Sasaram in Bihar who became the Sultan of Bengal in 1539 by defeating the forces of Sultan Mahmud Shah. But, he moved subsequently to Delhi and as a result, Bengal went under Delhi domination. The Pathan Karani Dynasty in Bengal defied Delhi Mughal rule for a brief period of 1551 to 1576.

Subsequently, there was a continued 30 year-long war between Delhi Mughals and Bengal led by the Pathan followers of Sher Shah we call Baro-Bhuyian although the total was eighteen. Bengal went under Delhi Mughal sovereignty in 1605 and it remained so until 1757.

Last edited:
What do you think we have been trying to accomplish all these years? Yes, an impregnable WALL, to keep the illegal Bangladeshis out. We have gone to extreme lengths to achieve that, like gifting you parcels of lands and evicting the tribals from their ancestral properties along the border to incur their wrath, all just to keep your smugglers, traffickers and terrorists out. Lots of work still remain to be done, the onus is on us.
I don't know why no one came up with the idea of wall before? We want to be seperate from you and you want to be seperate from us. Wall ensures that. Only the smugglers are harmed. It's better to build a wall jointly to ensure border control.

Solid democracy does not come automatically. All the people and politicians have to struggle for it. By the way, democracy does not mean just a free election. Democratic Institutions as defined by Political Science are more important. However, the base of democracy is founded on free and fair elections.

European countries have democratic Institutions that they built through many centuries of efforts and trials and errors.
Yes no disagreement here.

I don't know why no one came up with the idea of wall before? We want to be seperate from you and you want to be seperate from us. Wall ensures that. Only the smugglers are harmed. It's better to build a wall jointly to ensure border control.
You seem to be proposing a Bengal Wall around the country similar to those built in China many centuries ago. Please give us a clue about the thickness will it be 12m like the Chinese ones? BD land area will become 50% less than what is now if the govt of Hasina chooses your idea.

You seem to be proposing a Bengal Wall around the country similar to those built in China many centuries ago. Please give us a clue about the thickness will it be 12m like the Chinese ones? BD land area will become 50% less than what is now if the govt of Hasina chooses your idea.
How a wall will reduce the land area by 50%?

Bingo! Right on Target. I wish there was some kind of false-flagger filter, but there is none.
It is very difficult to find false flagger especially in other communities. All of members of PDF are living outside their countries so it is not possible to conclude anything just by looking at the geolocation / ip.
However, member of the community can better spot them and point out. For example we Pakistanis mostly point out the false flaggers who pretend to be Pakistanis (99.99% of times those are Indians). Bd members should also keep an eye. Definitely, there's an interests for Gangadeshi to create a chasm between Pakistanis and Bangladeshi people.

Yes...that means you love toilet the time yoi go there..
Everyone loves the toilet because it lets one to relieve.. except the open defecators because they can do their business anywhere, any time

Salute to these Bangladeshis.
Thanks for the clarification. As far as I know, from 1203 when Malik Bakhtiar Khilji took over the northern part of Bengal till 1340 it was a continuous struggle by Bengal under the Turkic Maliks to remain free of Delhi domination, Delhi itself was being ruled by the same Turkic group of Muslims.

It was from 1340 AD to 1539 AD was the time (200 years) when Bengal was sovereign under many dynastic Sultans
. All the Dynasties were of non-local origin except one the Dynasty of Raja Ganesh in the early 15th century. His son Jadu converted to Muslim and was renamed Sultan Jalaluddin Shah.

Long story short. It was Sher Shah Suri of Sasaram in Bihar who became the Sultan of Bengal in 1539 by defeating the forces of Sultan Mahmud Shah. But, he moved subsequently to Delhi and as a result, Bengal went under Delhi domination. The Pathan Karani Dynasty in Bengal defied Delhi Mughal rule for a brief period of 1551 to 1576.

Subsequently, there was a continued 30 year-long war between Delhi Mughals and Bengal led by the Pathan followers of Sher Shah we call Baro-Bhuyian although the total was eighteen. Bengal went under Delhi Mughal sovereignty in 1605 and it remained so until 1757.
Considering the topic I would say we share a different point of view. If you count Muslim Sultans as Delhi people, that's where I would disagree.Muslims ruled native Indians for centuries, before that and after British rule most of the time Bengal were a independent kingdom.

Many are false flaggers or simply not Muslims..
I was also surprised to see Bangladeshi forum conversion by BD member, most of their view differ day and night than the rest of the Bangladeshi people. I don't believe all of them are from Bangladeshi Muslims. Accessing PDF from BD is not a easy task since PDF is blocked by Hasina.

Back
Top Bottom