What's new

Massive Anti India protest in Dhaka

Unfortunately, instead of praying for Kashmiri Muslims, and extending your moral support and good wishes for them, you Bangladeshi brothers have started fighting among yourself, on your political issues.

Brother, ideological fighting has been going on since 1971. It will continue until one side concede and accept defeat.

Let me also make one thing clear. Those of us follow Quran and Sunnah, we are part of ummah and our support for our brothers and sisters in Islam is unconditional.

Our prayers are with them and we will do everything in our power to free them from mushrikeen entity together, in sha Allah.

We are political animal...

I agree. We got screwed post 71 when haramkoor Awami League introduced secular Bengali Hindu ideology on us. I despise their ideology to gut, wallahi.

Brother, ideological fighting has been going on since 1971. It will continue until one side concede and accept defeat.

Let me also make one thing clear. Those of us follow Quran and Sunnah, we are part of ummah and our support for our brothers and sisters in Islam is unconditional.

Our prayers are with them and we will do everything in our power to free them from mushrikeen entity together, in sha Allah.

Jazaak Allah.
Pray for Kashmiris.

No they aren't. I heard a few year ago two Kashmiri students kidnapped by RAW in Sylhet. You don't know the real situation of Bangladesh.Sites like PDF, al Jazira are blocked in Bangladesh, Bangladesh is totally controlled by RAW right now.
However, New Edge editor Nurul Kabir said that "The only achievement of Bangladeshi people are recognized India as enemy." Majority of Bangladeshi people hate India even the Awami Leauger.
Bengal was always a independent kingdom, those people tried to invade us several times for centuries and failed miserably every time. We will also defeat them this time by the name of Allah.
Bold Part: I have little concern about other things in your post but would like to know about history. When exactly Bengal was independent of Delhi during the Muslim period?

Azaira altu faltu bak bak kartaso kita laiggya. Hasina lover. Tumar kolla theek nai mian.
Kolla kharap hoiteo pare jonab za dinkal porse , kisui kowa zay na!. Kashmir ba priya Sahar kando Nia BNP kono bibriti ditese na keno? Zara bortomane sokale ar bikale songbad sommelon kore sorkarer gushti uddhar kore, echara tader peter vat e hojom hoy na , tobe Indiar issue te era silent keno ekebare ?? Kokhon India biddeshi doler mukhe kulup dey eita to manusher na bujhar kotha na!

Hushe asen ekhono somoy ache. Ze rashtro dhormo Islam nia lafan seita kintu BNP na Jatiya party korsilo. Friday sorkari chhutio ershad e korechilen. Zar mrittute apnar borbor dol BNP ekta shok bartao zanay nai. Abar sushoma swaraj er mrittute sobar age shok janay . onugoto dol hole za hoy ar ki !

Keno eita ki sei protishodh? Boilen na Ze ershad soiracahri. Karon unar sathe apnarao alliance korechilen.

ar arekta kotha varoter gari amdani subidha baraite japani garir upor high tax jani kara bosaisilo ? kara jani gas soho sob varot re beicha disilo desher manush re load sheding a raikha ? tao sob halal hoya zay dekhi re ba karon pirane pir saheba zeita koren seitai halal.

eisob deikha kolla kharap hoile ki ar korar ache kon .:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Tumi eka ajeeb loag bewakoof typer insaan re ba.

ho re ba , chalak hoia lav ki ? oti chalaker golay dori pore , zemon apnegore porse. Er cheye bewakoof thakai valo.8-)

Ps: ekta gan shunchen ?

Dora kata dag dekhe bagh chena zay,
Bataser beg dekhe megh chena zay
Mukhe dhaka mukhoser ei duniyay ,
Manush ke ki dekhe chinbe bolo ?

Mukhe Islam , mukhe varot biddesh ar tole tole varoter purpose serve kora . Bangal bolod boilai ekhono tike achen .

One more thing if Pakistan can make alliance with Russia ( who used veto against Pakistan in our freedom war ) , then also BNP Jamat can be allied with India , under curtain , nothing is impossible .

But how do we know it ? We know because of their attitude !

@Al-zakir

Last edited:

I agree. We got screwed post 71 when haramkoor Awami League introduced secular Bengali Hindu ideology on us. I despise their ideology to gut, wallahi.

From a Bengali POV, is it fair to say that your government likes india but the vast majority of Bengali people hate india?

From a Bengali POV, is it fair to say that your government likes india but the vast majority of Bengali people hate india?
First of all dont say bengali its Bangladeshi. Bengali is a term used by secular ppl which include hindu bengalis that has nothing to do with us. They are indian citizens. When some one in west ask I never say bengali I always say Bangladeshi.

First of all dont say bengali its Bangladeshi. Bengali is a term used by secular ppl which include hindu bengalis that has nothing to do with us. They are indian citizens. When some one in west ask I never say bengali I always say Bangladeshi.

Okay. Will do. Was not aware that is not the correct term.

I believe we are bengali too . There is nothing wrong with bengali when you are a bengali speaker .

So we are bangladeshi because of our nationality , we are bengali because we speak in Bengali .

However why still AL use bengali instead of Bangladeshi ? AL did not change the habbit of Pakistan period , when we were Pakistani Bengali , like punjabis were Pakistani Punjabi ..... blah blah blha . Seriously AL need to change it's style . We are independent nation now , not the east Bengal part of Pakistan !

Yeah, 200% agree with @mmr. We are Bangladeshi origin Muslims.

Our people suffer from an identity crisis. People treat Bangladeshis as Indians abroad. See, even though we are Bengali by ethnicity ( except Sylhetis) Bangladeshis don't like the term to be identified with because it gives an impression that Bangladeshis are Indian people because Bengali is an Indian identity.

In Bangladesh, 'Bengali' is an identity which has 'Indian-ness' and 'Secularism' and majorly 'Hinduism' in it and those who are religious minded does not like it much. They don't use 'Bengali' identity. they prefer only 'Bangladeshi identity.

Our people suffer from an identity crisis. People treat Bangladeshis as Indians abroad. See, even though we are Bengali by ethnicity ( except Sylhetis) Bangladeshis don't like the term to be identified with because it gives an impression that Bangladeshis are Indian people because Bengali is an Indian identity.

In Bangladesh, 'Bengali' is an identity which has 'Indian-ness' and 'Secularism' and majorly 'Hinduism' in it and those who are religious minded does not like it much. They don't use 'Bengali' identity. they prefer only 'Bangladeshi identity.
you never been to outside of your mumbai slum how you know about west?

I believe we are bengali too . There is nothing wrong with bengali when you are a bengali speaker .

So we are bangladeshi because of our nationality , we are bengali because we speak in Bengali .

However why still AL use bengali instead of Bangladeshi ? AL did not change the habbit of Pakistan period , when we were Pakistani Bengali , like punjabis were Pakistani Punjabi ..... blah blah blha . Seriously AL need to change it's style . We are independent nation now , not the east Bengal part of Pakistan !
i think we need to keep using Bangladeshi always. That's how Taiwan differentiate. there are many example.

one thing i learn in usa and canada is most indian bengali never say they are bengali in west they always say indian. but when you ask a punjabi sikh they always say punjabi not indian. you can see indian bengali dont even want to say bengali cause they hate bangladeshi more then any one.

i think we need to keep using Bangladeshi always. That's how Taiwan differentiate. there are many example.

one thing i learn in usa and canada is most indian bengali never say they are bengali in west they always say indian. but when you ask a punjabi sikh they always say punjabi not indian. you can see indian bengali dont even want to say bengali cause they hate bangladeshi more then any one.
Indeed we must use Bangladeshi always as we are independent nation. In my previous message I actually wanted to say that when bangonadhu sheikh mujibur rahman or other Bengali leaders used the word Bengali, they had a valid reason that time. Because this part was under joint Pakistan govt. So in order to identify ourselves especially they used the word Bengali, mean they want equal treatment for Pakistani Bengalis.

And now after independence AL still use this word firstly as a habit and secondly politicaly. But surely we are independent nation so their is no way we can use Bengali as nationally.

So indeed my vote goes for Bangladeshi instead of Bengali as nationally.

Yes, it is the truth. Even most of BAL supporters also despise India. BAL is not willing to leave the Indian fold because it will cause the return of true democracy in which BAL will be defeated.

Bold Part: I have little concern about other things in your post but would like to know about history. When exactly Bengal was independent of Delhi during the Muslim period?
Don't have enough time to explain.If you don't know nothing, get help from google.

Last edited:
BAL is not willing to leave the Indian fold because it will cause the return of true democracy in which BAL will be defeated.
And this is the tragedy of Bangladeshi people. They are heavily brain washed by religious sentiment and full of love for ummah.

Well ummah love is not bad, but if you give up yourself, ready to give up everything, then you are actually not serving ummah.

And BNP jamat took chance of this situation and still will to wipe them off. However if we get good parties and then it replace AL that's not a problem. But if now this chamar and dakoo BNP and jamat, they will literally destroy this country.

And also if AL can keep good relationship with deobandis then they may have better chance to survive.

Because chetona tablet has no effect in Bangladesh and day by day it losing its effectiveness. It's still just predominant because of media.

So my suggestion to AL is tighten the bond with deobandis and survive in politics as long as you are willing to develop Bangladesh.

But if you also choose the BNP path ( after becoming sole agent of Muslims) , mean if you also treat Bangladesh as your jamindari you will be kicked out again. End of story.

But I hope that AL will not choose the destructive way as they are already matured party. But still if choose then will be doomed like BNP.

Back
Top Bottom