What's new

Massive Anti India protest in Dhaka

The only atrocities are coming from hindus at this point..what atrocities are happening in bdesh?? Or Pakistan at this point point we are moving in the right direction..can you say the same for India where people are being killed for eating beef or not saying jai shree ram???how is a complete blackout justifiable in a secular country like howwww?????

And also a Muslim boogeyman u must be out of your goddamn mind...what are muslims doing in India tht is anti india????

Did you ever know history of Bharat fornlast 1000-1500 year??? If you get a chance, read from neutral source...Then you will understand what are atrocities that has been done to Hindus in their own country.

Again...that does not justify the pathetic act done by my few country men to kill people in the name of religion...If you beleive those pathetic criminals who kill innocent Muslims of my country, then i can safely assume ISisi and Taliban are the representatives of Muslims too, which is definitely not true..

Again, PDF provides you a platform bash Indian posters and Hindus in general...That does not mean, i owe you an answer for your silly accusation..

May be some day, when emotions and temper from both sides are curtailed, we can have a debate about it...
But do understand a point that it was hard core religious Hindu of India who demanded the equal right and place for all religion in independent India in 47...India is secular for because Hindus are majority...Show me one Muslim country in the world where such provisions are granted to minorities in their population...

BD is unhappy because you beleive your Muslim brotherhood is more important than your nationamism...No issues...your country and your rule....The way you feel you have right to protest about non issues of BD same way, India act what it beleives it is good for us..

Well and yeah it should with all due respect to your belief in reincarnation .. there is no certainty in life other than death and I promise god doesn’t care if we were born bengali German Argentinian
Again, PDF provides you a platform bash Indian posters and Hindus in general...That does not mean, i owe you an answer for your silly accusation..

May be some day, when emotions and temper from both sides are curtailed, we can have a debate about it...
But do understand a point that it was hard core religious Hindu of India who demanded the equal right and place for all religion in independent India in 47...India is secular for because Hindus are majority...Show me one Muslim country in the world where such provisions are granted to minorities in their population...

BD is unhappy because you beleive your Muslim brotherhood is more important than your nationamism...No issues...your country and your rule....The way you feel you have right to protest about non issues of BD same way, India act what it beleives it is good for us..

Ya and it should you guys have your belief of reincarnation..there is no certainty in life other than that ...and for sure in our religion when we die god is not gona ask if we were bengali Italian or Argentinian

Did you ever know history of Bharat fornlast 1000-1500 year??? If you get a chance, read from neutral source...Then you will understand what are atrocities that has been done to Hindus in their own country.

Again...that does not justify the pathetic act done by my few country men to kill people in the name of religion...If you beleive those pathetic criminals who kill innocent Muslims of my country, then i can safely assume ISisi and Taliban are the representatives of Muslims too, which is definitely not true..

Read the anti-muslim comments amongst common Indians on social media.

What the hell is that all about?

Again I would never justify the killing of an innocent whoever is doing it...you cannot justify Hindus killing Muslims now over what happened 400 years ago

With this government maybe.

But we all know how that goes.

With the people.....no.

We are with Pakistan.

Then why are hundreds of thousands of Bangladeshis visiting India each year with numbers growing at 60% in one year. You should all be going to Pakistan surely. EXCEPT you dont. Not even a tiny minuscule percentage compared to India. Surely your peoples love for Pakistan, as you claim, would mean the figures would be reversed. If there was even a shred of truth in what you say the REAL facts and figures categorically disprove your deceit.

"Manzurul Alam Mukul: Over 21.50 Bangladeshis visited India in 2017 posing over 60 per cent growth over the previous 2016.

Data from the India’s tourism ministry showed 13.7 lakh Bangladeshis visited India in 2016, up by 21 per cent over the number in 2015.

Sources in the Indian Tourism Board said a total of 21,52,391 Bangladeshis visited Indian during January-December period of the last calendar year."

https://www.risingbd.com/english/Bangladeshi-tourists-boom-in-India/51043https://www.risingbd.com/english/Bangladeshi-tourists-boom-in-India/51043

This just shows they ar
Read the anti-muslim comments amongst common Indians on social media.

What the hell is that all about?
e about revenge after 500 years ??? Laughable ... do they forget they were also the worlds stronegest economy under Mughal rule???????????

You talked about a Muslim boogeyman and I’m answering you in regards to that...muslims in India don’t deserve to be called that as for the most part atleast the people who I’ve come across say “don’t worry about us”...if you talk about anything else let’s not be naive you KNOW how many Hindus are working in the Middle East and Malaysia so let’s cut the bs...

Indian people who are Muslims are my brothers than any Hindus of your country...We are an anarchic nation with 150 crore peole where you will definitely get 1% of crazy anti social pathetic citizen...I despise them...No Indian has any right to question the loyality of any Muslims of India...But again...we do not have the luxury of being rich like West that we control every one...But our ethos of our nation will never treat any Indian as second class citizen in my own country

You talked about a Muslim boogeyman and I’m answering you in regards to that...muslims in India don’t deserve to be called that as for the most part atleast the people who I’ve come across say “don’t worry about us”...if you talk about anything else let’s not be naive you KNOW how many Hindus are working in the Middle East and Malaysia so let’s cut the bs...

Do not bs with your limited world view...I can equally create perception about illegal BD people who are working in my locality in BBSR....

Keyword il
Indian people who are Muslims are my brothers than any Hindus of your country...We are an anarchic nation with 150 crore peole where you will definitely get 1% of crazy anti social pathetic citizen...I despise them...No Indian has any right to question the loyality of any Muslims of India...But again...we do not have the luxury of being rich like West that we control every one...But our ethos of our nation will never treat any Indian as second class citizen in my own country

Do not bs with your limited world view...I can equally create perception about illegal BD people who are working in my locality in BBSR....

Keyword illegal don’t Hindus go to Muslim countries LEGALLY and find work so please stop the bs Pakistan is in progressive mode we are opening up temples that were closed for a 100 years and like I said ...under Muslim rule India was the BEST economy in the world

Then why are hundreds of thousands of Bangladeshis visiting India each year with numbers growing at 60% in one year. You should all be going to Pakistan surely. EXCEPT you dont. Not even a tiny minuscule percentage compared to India. Surely your peoples love for Pakistan, as you claim, would mean the figures would be reversed. If there was even a shred of truth in what you say the REAL facts and figures categorically disprove your deceit.

"Manzurul Alam Mukul: Over 21.50 Bangladeshis visited India in 2017 posing over 60 per cent growth over the previous 2016.

Data from the India’s tourism ministry showed 13.7 lakh Bangladeshis visited India in 2016, up by 21 per cent over the number in 2015.

Sources in the Indian Tourism Board said a total of 21,52,391 Bangladeshis visited Indian during January-December period of the last calendar year."

https://www.risingbd.com/english/Bangladeshi-tourists-boom-in-India/51043https://www.risingbd.com/english/Bangladeshi-tourists-boom-in-India/51043

Deceit?

Strong words there professor.

There are a multitude of reasons for Bangladeshis to go to India.

What you posted proves nothing other than alot of BD folk go to India.

Let me suggest an exercise though.

Next time India plays Pakistan in cricket ask a Bengali who he supports.

Keyword il

Keyword illegal don’t Hindus go to Muslim countries LEGALLY and find work so please stop the bs Pakistan is in progressive mode we are opening up temples that were closed for a 100 years and like I said ...under Muslim rule India was the BEST economy in the world

I am sorry mate...I did not see your flag...Thought as Bangladeshis...I am equally at peace with posters from Pakistan than cunning BD people...please ignore my frustrating rants which was directed towards other nationalties..

I am sorry mate...I did not see your flag...Thought as Bangladeshis...I am equally at peace with posters from Pakistan than cunning BD people...please ignore my frustrating rants which was directed towards other nationalties..

It’s not about that if there is stuff happening against minorities in Pakistan id be the first one to say it’s wrong but one thing especially under Imran khan is and I’m proud of this we are giving minorities rights..it seems sadly that India right now is headed in the wrong direction... for the first time that we have proper leadership sucks that Indian (congress) does not

Deceit?

Strong words there professor.

There are a multitude of reasons for Bangladeshis to go to India.

What you posted proves nothing other than alot of BD folk go to India.

Let me suggest an exercise though.

Next time India plays Pakistan in cricket ask a Bengali who he supports.

The difference between Pakistan and BD is one things...Pakistan is a brave and emotional nation with a dignity of their own self...So i always respect them as rival because they deserve respect for their rivallary with a country which is 7 times larger than them...At least they do not pretend in front of us that they are friends...Unlike few cunning countries that would like change its color depending on their benifits..

It’s not about that if there is stuff happening against minorities in Pakistan id be the first one to say it’s wrong but one thing especially under Imran khan is and I’m proud of this we are giving minorities rights..it seems sadly that India right now is headed in the wrong direction... for the first time that we have proper leadership sucks that Indian (congress) does not

On a serious note, i am a big fan of IK...You are going in right direction...
We are going through transient times...As i told earlier Indianess can not be defined with few set of examples...Our Hindustani culture consislts of bells from temple and doha from Kabir...It is not going to change just because of few people in our history..

The difference between Pakistan and BD is one things...Pakistan is a brave and emotional nation with a dignity of their own self...So i always respect them as rival because they deserve respect for their rivallary with a country which is 7 times larger than them...At least they do not pretend in front of us that they are friends...Unlike few cunning countries that would like change its color depending on their benifits..

Open animosity here.

Take that and shove it.

Be careful mate, Indian Hindutva boogeyman was also predominant in right wingers mind in Bangladesh, just similar to the Muslim boogeyman in Indian right wingers.

And our country under AL govt is countering it effectively. And Indian boogeyman was not working in Bangladeshi mind, until your BJP govt's decision related to Muslims majority kashmir.

(Our govt already nearly solved the hill area issue too.)

Now tell me which country's govt is actually doing something for peace and harmony of this region, which country is doing better for this region? If you are not sanghi supporter, I will leave this judgement on your hand. Thank you.

@Kaniska

Back
Top Bottom