What's new

Massive Anti India protest in Dhaka

Meanwhile besides full UAE support for India the Maldives fall on to Indias side

Maldives backs India’s ‘right to amend laws as required’

India revoked the special status of Muslim-majority Kashmir.

0c1f3c5959e06eedbd3824f871632eec

Published

6 hours ago
on

August 7, 2019
By

Maya Mauroof
Kashmir.jpg

India’s decision to revoke the special status of the Muslim-majority state of Kashmir was “an internal matter,” the Maldives foreign ministry said in a brief statement on Wednesday.

“We believe that it is the right of every sovereign nation to amend their laws as required,” it added, echoing similar statements from Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and UAE.

The statement has been widely reported by Indian media as a show of support for the move to repeal article 370 of the Indian constitution, which gave special status to Jammu and Kashmir with autonomy over internal administration.

Along with article 35a, the provision allowed Kashmir’s residents to live under a separate set of laws, including those related to citizenship, ownership of property and fundamental rights. It was able to prevent Indians from other states from buying property.

The rightwing Bharatiya Janata Party government claimed the article needed to be scrapped to put the state of Kashmir on the same footing as the rest of India, drawing accusations of seeking to change the state’s demographics by allowing non-Kashmiris to buy land there.

Kashmir remains on lockdown since Sunday after internet and phone networks were cut off.

Pakistan, which fought two wars with India over the disputed territory, has reacted by downgrading diplomatic relations and suspending bilateral trade with India.

Since assuming office in November, the Maldives government has resetrelations with India after the historically close ties were strained under the pro-China former administration.

https://maldivesindependent.com/pol...indias-right-to-amend-laws-as-required-147303

Dhaka joins in as well

Revocation of Art. 370 India’s internal matter- Bangladesh Minister

As does Sri Lanka

UAE, Sri Lanka back India on Kashmir, US urges caution

https://www.connectedtoindia.com/uae-sri-lanka-back-india-on-kashmir-us-urges-caution-5977.html
For a country where you have to be a muslim to be a citizen this is quite surprising.

Now I feel that India and Miyanmer have the same goal . Will India try to Push some of their peoples to Bangladesh ? What say you ? And will Bangladesh still remain silent if India really attempt to Push it's citizens to Bangladesh ? What is your opinion on it bro ? I am really worried now after Kashmir incident! The intention of Sangjis are not good.
They will without a pinch of doubt. They will keep up this NRC drama untill they swallow up Kashmir, after that declare those in Assam as "illegal" & expell them.

Thing is they don't need to do a genocide or push ins, to get people to crossover.

Get some gangu Bhakts to do lynch mobs etc & create a environment of fear & couple it with stateless-ness, hundreds of thousands will be running for safe refuge.

Be ware the sanghis, my friend. They are bad people.

Last edited:
Get some gangu Bhakts to do lynch mobs etc & create a environment of fear & couple it with stateless-ness, hundreds of thousands will be running for safe refuge.
Well brother , if they will running for safe refuge then will we allow them to enter ? If we do then we will be screwed up! India will not take them back again I think .So I think we should seal our border if such thing happen ever . Again I request your opinion about sealing our border . Should we not seal our border if such thing happen?
Be ware the sanghi snake, my friend. They are about to bite.
Indeed . Now I believe that if you have India as friend , you need no other enemy . After Kashmir issue I am losing faith in common Indians too . It's them who voted Modi for landslide victory , and now modi is working for his chaotic ram rajjo under the hide of democracy !
@Arthur

real muslims coming out in support. Not surprising at all.
non practicing/secular types or good for nothing Rooh Afza devouring indian muslims dont care .
IMHO , India Muslims are just hostage in their country . How can common Muslims in India do any movement against the reckless sanghi infested state ?

Last edited:
Well brother , if they will running for safe refuge then will we allow them to enter ? If we do then we will be screwed up! India will not take them back again I think .So I think we should seal our border if such thing happen ever . Again I request your opinion about it . Should we not seal our border if such thing happen?

Indeed . Now I believe that if you have India as friend , you need no other enemy . After Kashmir issue I am losing faith in common Indians too . It's them who voted Modi for landslide victory , and now modi is working for his chaotic ram rajjo under the hide of democracy !
@Arthur

Not sure about upper Assam. But Muslims in Bhasan Char, Dhubri, Karim Ganj has stronger presence. These areas will take up most of the refugees. But sanghis will turn these into open prison.

Won't be a good thing for us. Our economy might take a big hit if it happens. Religious radicals will have a great boost. Couple it with Rohingya problem... Man my head is swimming....

Last edited:
Not sure about upper Assam. But Muslims in Bhasan Char, Dhubri, Karim Ganj has stronger presence. These areas will take up most of the refugees. But sanghis will turn these into open prison like Gaza & Kashmir.

Won't be a good thing for us. Our economy might take a big hit if it happens. Religious radicals will have a great boost. Couple it with Rohingya problem... Man my head is swimming....
Yes I understood man . I am also in this same situation . Perhaps it's the time to strengthen our bond with western countries ( alongside Muslim countries ) to counter this situation . But I am also really do not know what should be the better option !:(

Yes I understood man . I am also in this same situation . Perhaps it's the time to strengthen our bond with western countries to counter this situation . But I am also really do not know what should be the better option !:(

Western countries don’t give a sh-t.

Not sure what the solution is quite honestly.

So perhaps Muslim unity can solve this problem ? But how can we be united man ? Muslim is the most scattered nation after the two world war !

No man.

As much as you or I want, Muslim unity isn’t the solution either.

I mean yes it is but it is unlikely to happen in real terms as with a lot of other problems in the world.

Again not sure what is the solution if any.

A BJP India is really dangerous man.

This is just getting started.

No man.

As much as you or I want, Muslim unity isn’t the solution either.

I mean yes it is but it is unlikely to happen in real terms as with a lot of other problems in the world.
This is the real tragedy .

Again not sure what is the solution if any.

A BJP India is really dangerous man.

This is just getting started.
Yes understood brother . Thanks for sharing your opinion about Sanghi venomous snakes .

Yes I understood man . I am also in this same situation . Perhaps it's the time to strengthen our bond with western countries ( alongside Muslim countries ) to counter this situation . But I am also really do not know what should be the better option !:(

West doesn't offer a valid counterpoint for us on this. This is not the golden time of free world anymore, my friend. Same goes for those fat *** arabs or Muslim unity.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, that's only way to survive .

These same guys(in the picture) also protest over the existence of Bangladesh itself 8-)
Not necessarily . Only Jamat and few others does not represent the whole religious community . Deobandis and others were very pro Bangladeshi from the very beginning . So do not equate the existence of Bangladesh with anti religious movement .

Not necessarily . Only Jamat and few others does not represent the whole religious community . Deobandis and others were very pro Bangladeshi from the very beginning . So do not equate the existence of Bangladesh with anti religious movement .

This dude is a troll.

West doesn't offer a valid counterpoint for us on this issue. This is not the golden time of free world anymore, my friend. Same goes for those fat *** arabs.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, that's only way to survive .
Yes bro that's why we need stronger military . But when our air force will be stronger I have no idea . Where are the planes that we supposed to buy ! Only authority knows that when we will get them .

This dude is a troll.
Oh I see!

^^^ Unexpected action from cancer of BD, DU leftists. But good gesture nonetheless.

Well brother , if they will running for safe refuge then will we allow them to enter ? If we do then we will be screwed up! India will not take them back again I think .So I think we should seal our border if such thing happen ever . Again I request your opinion about it . Should we not seal our border if such thing happen?

@Arthur

From my prediction, India wont push those large number of people to BD. Only some recent illegal migrants with real proofs. Token numbers like 20-30 etc. Other people they cant prove as BD citizens, their normal citizen rights will be revoked. Send them to detention camps. Make Muslims of Assam and Bengal bystanders. In BD empower people who dont posses any threats to India, which leads anti India people go into exile. Taint BD Muslims faith through harboring anti Islamic Nastiks. Empower non Muslims more to administration. More than 50%. Increase non Muslim population in BD and their influence. Imagine Israel taking one area after another of Palestine. Similar incursion in BD. Make BD armed forces impotent. So check Indian Bengali Muslims and Rohingyas sent to ghettos and detention camps. Similar fate for BD Muslims, sent to ghettos and camps where power is transfer to other people. The target isnt Assam or WB. Its BD, make it part of Akhand Bharat. Im in favor of Akhand Bharat, but minus the Hindus. But these Hindus are working to make Akhand Bharat, minus the Muslims.

These same guys(in the picture) also protest over the existence of Bangladesh itself 8-)

These are Islami Andalon. Patriot Bangladeshis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom