What's new

Massive Anti India protest in Dhaka

Other then 10 percent hindus in bd and some spinless cuck bd members no one likes indiots. Dont judge bd by some moron posters here.

Seeing the OP was really heart-warming and gave me some hope in brotherhood between Pakistan and Bangladesh......I am actually starting to feel guilty about the negative things I said about bengalis and Bangladesh previously..........:(

Aha you are missing the taste of Hilsa soo much . ah chuk chuk . I am Inviting you to visit Bangladesh and taste Hilsa again . Joy Hilsa Zindabad . :enjoy:

I will bring my own water

well she has been quite unsympathic to the Rohingyas and she keeps bending over for Modi.

you decide
Well that's what happen when there is no democracy and ppl of bd cant elect freely. But that's another days topic.
What more important is pak need to be economically and politically strong for the sake of south asian muslims so does bd. India is natural enemy for both of us sooner or later bd will see. Just wait.

Meanwhile besides full UAE support for India the Maldives fall on to Indias side

Maldives backs India’s ‘right to amend laws as required’

India revoked the special status of Muslim-majority Kashmir.

0c1f3c5959e06eedbd3824f871632eec

Published

6 hours ago
on

August 7, 2019
By

Maya Mauroof
Kashmir.jpg

India’s decision to revoke the special status of the Muslim-majority state of Kashmir was “an internal matter,” the Maldives foreign ministry said in a brief statement on Wednesday.

“We believe that it is the right of every sovereign nation to amend their laws as required,” it added, echoing similar statements from Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and UAE.

The statement has been widely reported by Indian media as a show of support for the move to repeal article 370 of the Indian constitution, which gave special status to Jammu and Kashmir with autonomy over internal administration.

Along with article 35a, the provision allowed Kashmir’s residents to live under a separate set of laws, including those related to citizenship, ownership of property and fundamental rights. It was able to prevent Indians from other states from buying property.

The rightwing Bharatiya Janata Party government claimed the article needed to be scrapped to put the state of Kashmir on the same footing as the rest of India, drawing accusations of seeking to change the state’s demographics by allowing non-Kashmiris to buy land there.

Kashmir remains on lockdown since Sunday after internet and phone networks were cut off.

Pakistan, which fought two wars with India over the disputed territory, has reacted by downgrading diplomatic relations and suspending bilateral trade with India.

Since assuming office in November, the Maldives government has resetrelations with India after the historically close ties were strained under the pro-China former administration.

https://maldivesindependent.com/pol...indias-right-to-amend-laws-as-required-147303

Dhaka joins in as well

Revocation of Art. 370 India’s internal matter- Bangladesh Minister

As does Sri Lanka

UAE, Sri Lanka back India on Kashmir, US urges caution
https://www.connectedtoindia.com/uae-sri-lanka-back-india-on-kashmir-us-urges-caution-5977.html

Dhaka joins in as well
Don't held that ministers word for gospel though. Drama is still brewing. No official comment is going to be made, atleast until the dust has settled. Last time Hasina took 180 from that of his ministers opinion

Sorry, Don't think Hasina going to give you anything on it this time either.

Fascist Hindutva regime in India has implications for Muslims all across South Asia, including Bangladesh.
That's what we are worried about the most. They are going after Assamese Muslims under the guile of NRC after they are done with Kashmir.

That's what we are worried about the most. They are going after Assamese Muslims under the guile of NRC after they are done with Kashmir.
Now I feel that India and Miyanmer have the same goal . Will India try to Push some of their peoples to Bangladesh ? What say you ? And will Bangladesh still remain silent if India really attempt to Push it's citizens to Bangladesh ? What is your opinion on it bro ? I am really worried now after Kashmir incident! The intention of Sangjis are not good.

WOW!!!!!......Judging from the bengalis on PDF I thought they would be rushing to join the indian army to fight against Pakistan........:o:..........I'm surprised.......o_O

Don't be surprised man.

Bengali hearts are with Pakistan on Kashmir.

PDF is not representative of anything.

they are east pakistanis under mukti bahani rule

Try not to be such a tool.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom