What's new

Mass Graves of Sikhs killed in 1984 Sikh Genocide discovered after 26 years.

Such discrimination-- if vented by us on our side of hindus-- why you guys are get worked up-- Why-- Are our side Hindus special?-

Leave it bro. We all know this hypocrisy. It is out of their animosity for Pakistan not sympathy for any minority in Pakistan. The one major reason I don't give a damn when ever these guys start giving lecture over secularism etc etc.

The positive aspect is that their are some posts in this thread that we can use in future as a slap on the face of everyone who will lecture us on secularism. Save this thread.;)

Congress party is not made of aliens. they are very much Indians and also Hindus . but keep it aside.

Just take into consideration the fact about Operation Blue Star and the reasons that led to this operation.

do you think Operation Blue Star by Indian army was justified ? If yes on what basis ?

Once a situation gets out of hand as it did back in 83 -84 ( we shall leave aside the reasons & support for this) the Govt of the day must use all & every resource at its command to rectify the situation. The options then were :

State Police - Not equipped with sufficient & commensurate fire power to do the job. In any case they were responsible for creating it in the 1st place. Lastly being locals themselves using them ran the risk of tearing an already stretched fabric.

Para Mil forces : Lacked fire power too ( back then ).

The IA was the only offensive tool available to the PM.

Mush faced the same predicament during lal masjid & took a similar decision.

In hind sight we can discuss the rights & wrongs of such acts with the advantage of hindsight. The pressures of the moment are experienced by those in the hot seat only.

official count of civilians dead in Operation Bluestar over 400.
thats what happens when a operation is poorly planned

Out of which 84 were soldiers. That certainly points to the peaceful ways of those hiding in the Golden Temple.

Was the incident sad? Yes.
Was it justifiable? Totally

by which mean you are including soldiers as civilians???:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh come on mate............:hitwall:
Oh come on. Fine, those soldiers were not civilians. Does that mean those people hiding in the golden temple did not kill 84 soldiers?

Sure, the operation was poorly planned. Does that mean those hiding inside thee golden temple were saints?

BS

Wait, are Hindus recognised as 'Hinduism, a religion', are Christians recognised as 'Christianity, a religion', are Muslims recognised as 'Islam, a religion' in our constitution?

And how is recognition of your religion fundamental to democracy?

Mate,,, they are recognized as religion.....Search for Article 25 in the constitution and u will clearly find what i am saying...

Yes indian constitution does recognize hinduism, christianism and islam as religion.....but Sikhs are considered as Hindus and that is against the fundamental tenet.....
Brother i might sound cynic but that is true,,,on a personal note check your 12 std school leaving certificate and it has your religion written in it....
I have mine and it says in Religion column-Hindu Sikh, which i find very disturbing...
Just imagine It is just like if you are citizen of Parkistan and your religion column says Islam Hindu...

Now this is the very basic thing and there are many others which the mango ppl dont know...

We know what we listen in media and mate trust me media is very biased and jingoistic...

Oh come on. Fine, those soldiers were not civilians. Does that mean those people hiding in the golden temple did not kill 84 soldiers?

Sure, the operation was poorly planned. Does that mean those hiding inside thee golden temple were saints?

BS

aahhhh............Plz explain which part of my any statement is not understood by you mate???

Civilians by definition does not include Soldiers and criminals or terrorists of any kind.

If Govt. says civilians died doesnot mean soldiers and criminals are included in it

Bhai- itni bizti kerwali apni Khalistan k chakeron- ab Lahore ka keh ker or na kerwa lena apni bizti- Lahore mien nashta to puri Indian Fauj nai ker saki thi- ap log kya kero gay becharay- :whistle:

when we come , we arent coming for breakfast alone...............murga-surga teeyar rakhi veere:rofl::rofl::rofl:

we are not talking about operation blue star here. We are talking about the '84 riots.

Regarding those killed in operation blue star, their classification is same as those killed in lal masjid

The 84 riots against Sikhs are linked to Blue Star operation.

2. and what is this classification ???? criminals, terrorists, militants, traitors ??

tell me what were those sikhs ?

Once a situation gets out of hand as it did back in 83 -84 ( we shall leave aside the reasons & support for this) the Govt of the day must use all & every resource at its command to rectify the situation. The options then were :

State Police - Not equipped with sufficient & commensurate fire power to do the job. In any case they were responsible for creating it in the 1st place. Lastly being locals themselves using them ran the risk of tearing an already stretched fabric.

Para Mil forces : Lacked fire power too ( back then ).

The IA was the only offensive tool available to the PM.

Mush faced the same predicament during lal masjid & took a similar decision.

In hind sight we can discuss the rights & wrongs of such acts with the advantage of hindsight. The pressures of the moment are experienced by those in the hot seat only.

Lasl masjid is totally a different issue while Khalistan movement or the reasons leading to it or Golden Temple are totally different.

still i am not discussing the point that Indian Govt or army was unleashing brutalities. i am just still asking do you consider those Sikh leaders as Traitors ??

or freedom fighters? or militants/terrorists?

Mate,,, they are recognized as religion.....Search for Article 25 in the constitution and u will clearly find what i am saying...

Yes indian constitution does recognize hinduism, christianism and islam as religion.....but Sikhs are considered as Hindus and that is against the fundamental tenet.....
Brother i might sound cynic but that is true,,,on a personal note check your 12 std school leaving certificate and it has your religion written in it....
I have mine and it says in Religion column-Hindu Sikh, which i find very disturbing...
Just imagine It is just like if you are citizen of Parkistan and your religion column says Islam Hindu...

Now this is the very basic thing and there are many others which the mango ppl dont know...

We know what we listen in media and mate trust me media is very biased and jingoistic...

what?????????? are they (sikhs) are still defined under Article 25 of the Indian Constitution?????????

i thought by now that must have been changed.

RIP for those innocent sikhs,
i think Indian government has to apologize for this massive killing & give them autonomic rights for peaceful life.
I am shocked to view over these photos reflects "Indian secularism".

Seat UNSC? Off topic.

Mass Graves of Sikhs killed in 1984 Sikh Genocide discovered after 26 years.

A mass Grave of Sikhs killed in November 1984 has been discovered after 26 years in village Hondh-Chillar, District Rewari, Haryana. The village was inhibited by several Sikh families and on November 02, 1984 in an organized and well planned attack, the entire village was burnt along with its Sikh population and Gurudwara. The village consisting of torched houses, burnt Gurudwara and scattered human bones has been now been discovered.

The genocidal site of village Hondh-Chillar is discovered by the sustained and unceasing efforts of Engineer Manvinder Singh Giaspur.

As per attorney Gurpatwant Singh Pannun Legal Advisor to Sikhs For Justice, the forlorn debris and human remains at village Hondh-Chillar discovered after 26 years are the most specific and convincing evidence of Sikhs localities being attacked and wiped out throughout India in a identical pattern in which armed groups lead by Congress Leaders would cordon the Sikh neighborhood, rape the women and burn the men and children alive. The discovery of Mass Grave of Sikhs in Haryana proves that Nanavati Commission’s scope of inquiry into the killing of Sikhs was gravely insufficient and eyewash because the commission did not look into killings of Sikhs that took place outside Delhi added attorney Pannun.
184198_1905449795233_1211421344_32339893_6219527_n.jpg

According to Karnail Singh Peermohammad scores of Sikhs living in the village were burnt to death on November 02, 1984 and the Police neither identified the dead nor investigated the killing of Sikhs. According to the FIR filed by Ghanpat Singh Sarpanch and other eyewitnesses, the Sikhs population of the village was attacked on November 02, 1984 by a group of about 500 people who came in Trucks and were armed. The group was shouting “Ye Sardar Ghaddar hain, Inn ko khatam karain ge” (These Sardars are traitors and we will wipe them out).
184198_1905449755232_1211421344_32339892_2345155_n.jpg

The attackers surrounded the Sikh houses and started throwing petrol bombs into the houses of Sikhs. Men and children were beaten and thrown into the burning houses and women were first raped and then thrown into the fire. Sri Guru Granth Sahib was desecrated and Gurudwara was put on fire.
184198_1905449835234_1211421344_32339894_3891834_n.jpg

AISSF and Sikhs for Justice (SFJ) will approach United Nations, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch and South Asian Human Rights Commission to visit the site of Sikh Mass Graves in village Hondh-Chillar and investigate the attack on Sikhs that took place throughout India in November 1984.

184198_1905449915236_1211421344_32339896_4643538_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

AISSF unearths ’84 riots-hit village lying in ruins
Perneet Singh/TNS

Amritsar, February 18
The All-India Sikh Students Federation (AISSF) today claimed to have discovered a village in Haryana’s Rewari district where Sikhs were killed in the 1984 riots and since then the homes inhabited by them and the village gurdwara have been lying in ruins. Responding to the claim, the SGPC said it would investigate into the matter.

In view of the discovery, Karnail Singh Peermohammad expressed his intention to preserve the village as a “memorial to the martyrs of 1984” and sought help from the SGPC and other Sikh organisations. The village, Hondh-Chillar, located 55 km from Gurgaon, was unearthed by Manvinder Singh Giaspur, an engineer hailing from Ludhiana and at present working at Gurgaon. According to him, in November 1984, the village was inhibited by more than 35 Sikh families. “On November 2, 1984, in an organised attack, the entire village was burnt along with its Sikh population and gurdwara. According to records of the local police, an FIR was registered for the death of 20 Sikhs from Hondh-Chillar village on the same day. The remains of Hondh-Chillar show that the entire portion of the village where Sikhs used to live was torched, including the gurdwara,” he added, while producing photographs to corroborate his claims. He said the gurdwara building was in a bad shape and animal fodder was being kept in its verandah. Peermohammad claimed that Giaspur had rang up SGPC chief Avtar Singh Makkar and brought the matter to his notice on January 23. “Makkar had promised him to visit the site, but till date he hasn’t turned up.”

The AISSF will be holding an Akhand Path at the site of the village gurdwara on March 4 in the memory of innocent Sikhs who were burnt to death in 1984. It has requested Akal Takht Jathedar Giani Gurbachan Singh to lead the bhog ceremony on March 6.

On the other hand, Makkar said nobody had contacted him in this regard. He, however, said the SGPC would look into the matter and if any such incident had occurred in the village, they would cooperate with the AISSF.
The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Jalandhar Edition

Gabbar:

You can provide more pictures of villages burnt during 1984? or you can provide link?

Article 25 is right to freedom of religion.

e?

Abir according to the article Sikhs are classified as Hindus not a separate faith

and some points in this article are very contradicting to freedom religion

freedom of religion in India’s Constitution (Article 25) reads as follows:

Freedom of conscience and free profession, practice and propagation of religion -

(1) Subject to public order, morality and health and to the other provisions of this Part, all persons are equally entitled to freedom of conscience and the right freely to profess, practice and propagate religion.

(2) Nothing in this article shall affect the operation of any existing law or prevent the State from making any law -

(a) regulating or restricting any economic, political or other secular activity which may be associated with religious practice;

(b) providing for social welfare and reform or the throwing open of Hindu religious institutions of a public character to all classes and sections of Hindus.

Explanation I – The wearing and carrying of kirpans shall be deemed to be included in the profession of the Sikh religion.

Explanation II – In sub-Clause (b) of clause (2), the reference to Hindus shall be construed as including a reference to persons professing the Sikh, Jaina or Buddhist religion, and the reference to Hindu religious institutions shall be construed accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom