What's new

Mass Graves of Sikhs killed in 1984 Sikh Genocide discovered after 26 years.

We don't judge people by their religion. Some sikhs are traitors, some are freedom fighters.

Keep aside the religion that is not my point. I am asking about those killed in 84 by Indian army and Hindu mobs.

What is your (collective) view . are they traitors or freedom fighters ?

Keep aside the religion that is not my point. I am asking about those killed in 84 by Indian army and Hindu mobs.

What is your (collective) view . are they traitors or freedom fighters ?

The religion IS your point. That is why in your next sentence you mention HINDU mobs rather than just mobs.

But that is besides the point. Why do those who died have to be either traitors or freedom fighers? Most of them were just poor victims.

And FYI, the mobs were'nt motivated by their religion. That was ultra-nationalism, not religious extremism at play.

Who will decide they are traitors? For Example- Just because these small % support Pakistan Cricket Team- they have become traitors now-
I dont think its your job to label/declare some one traitor- Leave this job to the state- Do not talk like Bal Thakrey-RSS

lol..are yaar tu kyu tension mai aa gya hai??

And about bolded part!! No one decide that,,,then themselves with there own behaviour,thinking and thoughts towards the nation which gives them Bread ,butter, money, shelter to live....

And forget Indians on this forum, I don't think even you need a second thought for thinking that this person is a traitor or not with all 2900 crap post with full of venom towards a nation which gives everything to them.....Wahi baat hai naa k jhess thali mai khao kam se kam us mai to cheed mat karo....And talking openly about spliting that nation...lol

And i know you may deny it but in deep inside even you know the reality...lol...;)

Aur haan is mai pakistan ki team ko cheer krne ki baat kaha se aa gyi yaar??? Cheer karo jisko bhi krna hai but atleast jis desh ka khaate ho usko todne ki baat to na karo....:) ...I am not surprised bu that cause i know there are traitors llike them and small % of them resids in hydrabad and azamgarh....lol

Chalo krne do inhe bhi maje...koi nahi..humari sehat pr konsa aser pad rah hai.....Let them dance in dirt..! But beacuse of them patroiotic ppl also comes in suspicious and thats what i don't like....

saara bhartiya upmahadweep hamara hai.Bas paanch gaon dene ko taiyaar hain hum tumko.

Lol, Now you even lost your sense....:P Your post don't make any sense here..:)

Better luck next time and yeah Enjoy your daily meals....;)

...and get showered with rose petals? no thanx :pop:

Like this..................................................

sajjankumarnewstory.jpg

Bail to Sajjan: Supreme Court refuses to interfere

or like this...............

_40673172_tytler_afp203.jpg

Brothers in arms................

show_image_NpAdvSinglePhoto.php

And FYI, the mobs were'nt motivated by their religion. That was ultra-nationalism, not religious extremism at play.

So it was right for the mob to burnt hundreds of Sikhs alive under garb of ultra-nationalism ?

again my question is were those Sikhs killed in Operation Blue Star were traitors or not???

But that is besides the point. Why do those who died have to be either traitors or freedom fighers? Most of them were just poor victims.

1. You have to classified them to justify your Operation Blue Star.

2. If they were poor victims then of whom ??? were they victims of Indian army action or victims of independence movement by their leaders?

A sad and black chapter in the history of independent India.

Although I must ad that this was the handiwork of the congress party and hindus, as a community, hold nothing against Sikhs even to this day.

Wait, if the sikhs of the entire village were burnt to the ground, and the ruins in the first photo are a 'proof' of those atrocities, why do we have Sikhs posing in front of the SAME ruin in the second picture?

and why you think the Sikhs standing in front of this destroyed village came out of mass graves ?

surely when you visit such places you do record the history dont you ?

A sad and black chapter in the history of independent India.

Although I must ad that this was the handiwork of the congress party and hindus, as a community, hold nothing against Sikhs even to this day.

Congress party is not made of aliens. they are very much Indians and also Hindus . but keep it aside.

Just take into consideration the fact about Operation Blue Star and the reasons that led to this operation.

do you think Operation Blue Star by Indian army was justified ? If yes on what basis ?

1. You have to classified them to justify your Operation Blue Star.

2. If they were poor victims then of whom ??? were they victims of Indian army action or victims of independence movement by their leaders?

we are not talking about operation blue star here. We are talking about the '84 riots.

Regarding those killed in operation blue star, their classification is same as those killed in lal masjid

we are not talking about operation blue star here. We are talking about the '84 riots.

Regarding those killed in operation blue star, their classification is same as those killed in lal masjid

official count of civilians dead in Operation Bluestar over 400.
thats what happens when a operation is poorly planned

Congress party is not made of aliens. they are very much Indians and also Hindus . but keep it aside.

Just take into consideration the fact about Operation Blue Star and the reasons that led to this operation.

do you think Operation Blue Star by Indian army was justified ? If yes on what basis ?

Of course it was justified. The officer incharge of the operation himself was a sikh.

It was the last and dire step. There was no other way. None whatsoever.

It was justified but poorly executed.

Back
Top Bottom