What's new

Maryam Press Conference: Attacking the Army and Judiciary

the problem is not that pmln is strong and popular party to threaten army and nation,the problem is that ik govt has not made good start and have done mistakes in the beginning of their tenure which is creating high risk that he will fail even after 5yrs complete tenure due to his reliance on ministers and members of govt who were previously part of pmln and ppp govt and have secret relations with them even now.Removing Asad Umar as finance minister and replacing him with previous ppp era minister is one of the major blunders of ik which will cost him in future
why do you think so?
Basically its an issue of two school of thoughts
Slow refoms vs rapid 3 years program

I would though strongly disagree how asad umar handled the beuroaucrats ...he gave them too mcuh time

Hang them high, it's the only solution. Let's see how many martyrs for democracy there are. I'll pay for rope.

She’s on bail & always unnecessarily criticizing courts. I don’t know why her bail isn’t revoked yet. I want her to be next to her dad. Since she has immense love for him.

Grandma criminal maryam as usual with her vomitting diatribe against the Army, who is this idiot making fool of, on the said evidence why did thier family lawyer harris not presented in court?? When they had so many opportunities.

She’s on bail & always unnecessarily criticizing courts. I don’t know why her bail isn’t revoked yet. I want her to be next to her dad. Since she has immense love for him.

Absolutely she has already breached her bail terms and conditions.

Highlight of tonight's show at - 39:00

This is not the way you share a video with a time stamp, if you want that the people watch your shared youtube video exactly at the time stamp of "39:00" then there is an easy option given by the youtube, just pause the video at time stamp of 39:00 and right click anywhere on the video frame so that drop down box appears, from there just select "copy video URL at current time" option, this will lock the video link in the address bar with the current time stamp, now just copy the address from the address bar and share it here,

youtube.jpg

I did it and see the result below, the video starts exactly at the time stamp of 39:00 onward when someone plays it,

Last edited:

Jalna mana hay.

I not want pmln or ppp to come to power again but Ik should focus atleast on his finance ministry and as I mentioned earlier replacing asad Umar with new team of previous govt is great blunder he has made and he should reverse this decision

Come on brother, if you say changing Asad was a blunder then you have lot to learn.
I think changing Asad was a great decision. By changing him Imran had , in the English Phrase (please don't take literal meaning) got "the monkey off his back".
Asad was a disaster, he would have been a greater disaster if IK had let him stay in Finance.
He is just a simple MBA, I am far more qualified than him. His talks always worried me greatly. Imran should have never declared in advance that Asad would be his finance minister. Bad choice.
Don't worry, IK himself is far more wiser (I hope, don't get me wrong Imran worries me a lot too) and he definitely would sort out Pakistani mess. One thing is in Imran's favor hugely, he is dead honest and he he wouldn't budge under pressure.

Because our state is irresponsible... A criminal shouldn't be residing outside of jail on the basis of her gender..

I am happy that she is taking everyone in establishment to the cleaners.. They deserve it..

Highlight of tonight's show at - 39:00

I saw this program on TV, if we pay attention to the comments of Kamran Murtaza, we understand fully well why Pakistani judicial system is in deep troubles and why Pakistani lawyers are mostly either criminals or criminals sympathyiser. And the fact that they reach as high as President of SCP bar's association.

Whatever we say or wish; this woman has successfully demonstrated that Pakistan is no doubt a banana state.

I agree. saner people, me too had been saying this for a very very long time. I get my blood pressure high all the time after listening to never ending BS on Pakistani channels. Ask my wife, she keep reminding me to keep my blood pressure under control and ignore these crooks.
Pakistani men need to grow some balls urgently to save their country.

This is not the way you share a video with a time stamp, if you want that the people watch your shared youtube video exactly at the time stamp of "39:00" then there is an easy option given by the youtube, just pause the video at time stamp of 39:00 and right click anywhere on the video frame so that drop down box appears, from there just select "copy video URL at current time" option, this will lock the video link in the address bar with the current time stamp, now just copy the address from the address bar and share it here,

View attachment 568247

I did it and see the result below, the video starts exactly at the time stamp of 39:00 onward when someone plays it,

Thanks a lot for the tip, but unfortunately the video you put is not working on my smartphone contrary to the original one. Maybe he need to download and put it cache memory first.

Sorry for the off topic.

View attachment 568247

Noted...
I'll take it under consideration in the future - if I remember the process.

Nature have very strange ways of work …. look at Panama ,, look at Zardari cases …. But these mafias will never understand .. History rapeat her self in front of their eyes but these blinds never see that ..
Nature is eating people and mafias like them from 1000s of years , Nature will eat them .. . .. This is call "Law of The Nature"

Oh Chacha G they can see, they can see more clearly than you and I.
Why do you think this man Butt ended up in the house of the judge who was making the decisions in Nawaz's cases!!! Him being close to Nawaz Butt and his shoe carrier.
The see, and they are planning to avoid the troubles coming their way.
This PC is the first step towards their defensive mechanism to avoid the deserved troubles.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom