What's new

Maryam Press Conference: Attacking the Army and Judiciary

Maryam is holding a PC attacking the judiciary. She is playing a covert video of a judge Nasir trying to prove that the judge was taken by the Military and compelled to make decision against Nawaz.

She said that the judge was taken to a place, he was offered tea and his personal video was played. He said that afterwards the judge was asked how is he, koi baat nahi sir aisa ho jata hai.
Maryam said that the video was unethical. it was 5 to 10 years old video, but it was an exact material. They kept for everyone.
They here means Pakistan army.
It seems that full attack on the institutions of Pakistan is in full swing.
Last throw of the dice by the corrupt Butt family.

She is saying that Judge was about to commit suicide. He was pressurised to make the decisions.
She has quoted Judge Bashir that he has written that there is no charges of corruption against Maryam and Nawaz but they were still convicted.
Mentioning the death sentence of Zulfiqar Bhutto, when the judge after years accepted that he was pressurised.

Maryam said that I gave statement that I would not let Nawaz become Mursi.
She said I will go to the last length to defend Nawaz Butt. this is the last length.

This is the video played by Maryam in the News Conference. This video of Judge Arshad Malik is recorded by the PMLN leader. Why this judge meet the PMLN leader in the first place!!

Maryam Press Conference: Attacking the Army and Judiciary???????????

our brave army can hit india, where it hurts-----

but seems they are fully involved also in corruption along side of nawaz sharif.n zardari. thats. why they let go of maryam,,( soft heart even judges because she is a women..)
evn now imran is begging to sharif,s to give some money back - and go to where ever they wish------
sometime it boggles, my mind why ehsan ullaha ehsan is guest in 7 ******** guest house..by pak army------

or maybe he was a double agent ?

Salaam

Maryam Press Conference: Attacking the Army and Judiciary???????????

our brave army can hit india, where it hurts-----

but seems they are fully involved also in corruption along side of nawaz sharif.n zardari. thats. why they let go of maryam,,( soft heart even judges because she is a women..)
evn now imran is begging to sharif,s to give some money back - and go to where ever they wish------
sometime it boggles, my mind why ehsan ullaha ehsan is guest in 7 ******** guest house..by pak army------

or maybe he was a double agent ?

Calm down man. What do you want the Army to do? Walk in and shoot them all? They (along with the judiciary) have managed to arrest and take down all three of the untouchables and a lot of their gang is in or near it.

They've been playing it smart, and, despite a few hiccups along the way, they been successful at this whole thing.

The fact is that in the past few years, MQM (altaf's version) has been neutralised and AAzis in jail and NS and daughter are both disqualified and in jail or on bail.

It was unimaginable a few years ago.

It was achieved by playing the long game and with patience.

Last edited:
Salaam

Calm down man. What do you want the Army to do? Walk in and shoot them all? They (along with the judiciary) have managed to arrest and take down all three of the untouchables and a lot of their gang is in or near it.

They've been playing it smart, and, despite a few hiccups along the way, they been successful at this whole thing.

The fact is that in the past few years, MQM (altaf's version) has been neutralised and AAzis in jail and NS and daughter are both disqualified and in jail or on bail.

It was unimaginable a few years ago.

It was achieved by playing the long game and with patience.

do u think its over-------------- for pml-n

nawaz , n co---------u r dead wrong-------

like zrdari said u r here 3 yrs------------ we r here for life---

just a 20 rupee bullet should hve done the job---------------instead of keeping the pigs in own back yard--

but our establishment just loves to waste money and time------

Maryam is holding a PC attacking the judiciary. She is playing a covert video of a judge Nasir trying to prove that the judge was taken by the Military and compelled to make decision against Nawaz.

She said that the judge was taken to a place, he was offered tea and his personal video was played. He said that afterwards the judge was asked how is he, koi baat nahi sir aisa ho jata hai.
Maryam said that the video was unethical. it was 5 to 10 years old video, but it was an exact material. They kept for everyone.
They here means Pakistan army.
It seems that full attack on the institutions of Pakistan is in full swing.
Last throw of the dice by the corrupt Butt family.

She is saying that Judge was about to commit suicide. He was pressurised to make the decisions.
She has quoted Judge Bashir that he has written that there is no charges of corruption against Maryam and Nawaz but they were still convicted.
Mentioning the death sentence of Zulfiqar Bhutto, when the judge after years accepted that he was pressurised.

Maryam said that I gave statement that I would not let Nawaz become Mursi.
She said I will go to the last length to defend Nawaz Butt. this is the last length.

This is the video played by Maryam in the News Conference. This video of Judge Arshad Malik is recorded by the PMLN leader. Why this judge meet the PMLN leader in the first place!!

woooooaah --- by listning to this STING OPERATION VIDEO RECORDED on behalf of pml--n oon

the only worth while thing i realised was -----

1... judge seemed drunk------- he was blabbing words--

2.. he seems to be a matric fail .. judge---
3... while the judge is giving his diction to a steno ----who is writing points of appeal-----

malik has mad lots of grammer and basic spelling mistakes------

3....... half of elite ruling classs---- passed there exams on nakal rather then akal....

Maryam Safdar is looking for a clash, tragedy and anything to create problems for the government. She is a destructive person and is causing problems through the social media cell.
She wants to become the next Benazir. She fights dirty and using her position as a woman to her advantage. I do not think all PML-N leadership likes her but as long as NS is alive and Shahbaz plays along Noon League is united under him/her.
She needs to be addressed without rousing public sentiment.

Last edited:
If Mariam Nawaz adamant that video is nuclear bomb, then its been two days, why Khawaja Harris has not present evidence in the court of law ? Your take please

Because this kind of video is not admissible as evidence in court. Any evidence which is to be submitted in court must have been acquired through legal means, otherwise it has no value. That's the reason many cases which are solved by our great Punjab Police never get a conviction sentence in court.

As in this case the Judge was recorded unlawfully and then the major witness in this case Nasir Butt is himself an alleged Murderer and the last thing the main accuser is a convicted criminal out on bail and keep in mind she was not sentenced by the Judge in question.

And finally if they do take this case to court I've a feeling she will be sentenced in this case and her bail cancelled for the prior conviction.

The court will also notice that PMLN specifically requested the court when Nawaz Sharif's trial was underway that it be transferred to another judge that would be (Arshad Malik) in this case. So they themselves brought the case in his court and now are not happy with the results.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom