What's new

Maryam Press Conference: Attacking the Army and Judiciary

Pakistani men need to grow some balls urgently to save their country.

Never had much hope. But, whatever little, I had, has been badly shattered by this PC. To call Pakistan, even a banana state, seems to be a gross understatement.

We always abuse politicians and journalists. But the real problem is that it is not only they, who are scoundrels and rascals. Further, lesser said, the better.

Never had much hope. But, whatever little, I had, has been badly shattered by this PC. To call Pakistan, even a banana state, seems to be a gross understatement.

We always abuse politicians and journalists. But the real problem is that it is not only they, who are scoundrels and rascals. Further, lesser said, the better.

Bro, I tell you an honest truth, in my private life, I try to avoid contact with Pakistanis, especially men at all cost.
I know it is not a good thing socially, but they give you nothing but grieve, lies and think you are an idiot and they are the smartest Alec on the planet.
Their nature has become so evil that they have no sense of right or wrong anymore.
The whole society is going down rapidly because of this nature.

Game of Throne of Pakistan continues....

Winner takes all... after Billo's limelight.. Tweetni comes riding on dead horse Showbaaz...

Next episode... who will strike now?

Tweetni has put the entire State of Pak on trial...

The war of nerves starts....

I can tell you one thing very clearly.
Whatever happens in Pakistan, Tweetni is not winning this battle.
If she does, Pakistan is finished forever. Mark my words.

Bro, I tell you an honest truth, in my private life, I try to avoid contact with Pakistanis, especially men at all cost.
I know it is not a good thing socially, but they give you nothing but grieve, lies and think you are an idiot and they are the smartest Alec on the planet.
Their nature has become so evil that they have no sense of right or wrong anymore.
The whole society is going down rapidly because of this nature.

Only a few days ago, five of our brave soldiers laid their life, for this worthless country; where a prostitute, surrounded by pimps, challenges and abuses the state institutions, openly, and those sitting on the helm of affairs, in these institutions, are scratching their bollocks. An extremely sorry state of affairs. Why then these poor men are wasting their lives? A painful question.

Earlier I wrote that Hamid Mir few days ago said that a video would come which would change Pakistani political landscape forever.
He today confirmed that he knew the existence of this tape, he said she had this tape for a while.
By the way let me grade the three crooked journalists taking part in this program, on the basis of their nastiness and treachery against Pakistan. Most treacherous on the top.

1- Hamid Mir.
2- M Malick
3- Kashif Abassi

Only a few days ago, five of our brave soldiers laid their life, for this worthless country; where a prostitute, surrounded by pimps, challenges and abuses the state institutions, openly, and those sitting on the helm of affairs, in these institutions, are scratching their bollocks. An extremely sorry state of affairs. Why then these poor men are wasting their lives? A painful question.
Well said... our jawans are laying down their lives for the country just so this kuttay ke bachi and khooni liberals can spew filth on the army.

Chinese system is so much better, if someone is corrupt they don't look here or there just straight bullet to the head. I wish we had that system in Pakistan.

Game of Throne of Pakistan continues....

Winner takes all... after Billo's limelight.. Tweetni comes riding on dead horse Showbaaz...

Next episode... who will strike now?

Tweetni has put the entire State of Pak on trial...

The war of nerves starts....
Who is Knight king here ?

Brother,

Chin up, shoulders straight and back up right... We can NOT be mayoos!

#DandayWaliSarkar
is coming... we must turst our boys... this time NO NRO. It is decision of the State...not only PMIK.

Clean up on a massive scale...but we also need to consider that the scope and level of #CriminalEnterprise is such that we can not open all of the battles at once...

We are threatened both from within and without.. by the same powers... so we win this Hybridwar with patience and wisdom... through the courts!

I believe in you!

Manugs

King Blind Justice

Thanks. Today was a very bad day. Your posts always give a ray of hope.

But Pakistan can never be finished...

Only Pakistan wins
... however, if these parasites are given any kind of deal or dheel...then these will come back with a vengence you have not seen...

It is the question of Perservation of State... and these scums are National Security Threat... let the court of law take its course....

Agreed.
But, but and but again, why those in charge not getting the logic you have so precisely sketched!!

She is just doing to be arrested, so she can play with patwari emotions. she is trying hard for some time, but being ignored is hurting her more.

Nature have very strange ways of work …. look at Panama ,, look at Zardari cases …. But these mafias will never understand .. History rapeat her self in front of their eyes but these blinds never see that ..
Nature is eating people and mafias like them from 1000s of years , Nature will eat them .. . .. This is call "Law of The Nature"
They will never understand. State has decided to remove the cancer as much. State has helped IK to an extent but these banarsi thugs were fully raised by deep state so one by one all wolves are eliminated. Deep state did huge unpardonable sin to bring them in but they can expiate their sins by cleansing the filth and let IK succeed under a new cleaner political setup.

66366308_10156332276630906_7658064991009898496_o.jpg

I can tell you one thing very clearly.
Whatever happens in Pakistan, Tweetni is not winning this battle.
If she does, Pakistan is finished forever. Mark my words.
A good war strategy is to always strike preemptively.. why our state is letting this vermin do her job.. We know that she will lose.. but it will take a lot of effort.. why doesn't our state put her on a leash? Why is she out of jail? Why she was never tried on forgery (remember calibri font?)..

When these kind of people are let loose, incidents happen.. if the state continues to ignore her, a bigger incident will happen..

Back
Top Bottom