What's new

Maryam Press Conference: Attacking the Army and Judiciary

@RIWWIR

Don't worry brothers... remain #PakPositive ....

When I was a child... million years ago.. in Pak... flying kites like everyone else... beautiful days...

When the door got entangled... there were two options... either use force to break the entanglements and knot or sit down and slowly gentley unentangle the mess....

Have faith in Pak State... we got Noora crying.. mujay kion nikala... we got Zardari appearing before the court of law with his pathetic smile..after all his threasts and Sindh card crap... now begging for a deal...Billo doing full Dallas to no use...

It is either My Pakistan or these scums...

#IAmPakistan and I live free... after 70 years and new cycle has started.... Our Land is emerging and this is nonstop...

All these mullahs, nooraz or zardaris...are going down... A new Pak with a Pak Nizam...

Patience!

@RIWWIR

Please spare sometime to listen to the full tape of Judge Malik's conversation. He is actually dictating Nawaz's appeal to his PMLN goons. I have just uploaded the full video on another thread.
This is serious stuff, It actually goes against Maryam and Nawaz.
This judge is actually a patsy of PMLN, he is going way beyond Judge Qayyum and is actually drafting the appeal for Nawaz Sharif, against his own passed conviction.

This could only happened in Pakistan.

And this criminal Maryam is now using their own crime evidence as a tool to threatened the state of Pakistan.
Remarkable, truly remarkable.

Dunya ka anoka evidence jmaismay judge jo eek 2 number shaks hey (According to PMLN) jo fooj kay dabao may akar faesla sunata hey aur phir uska imaan jhaag jata hey aur woh bajaye istefa daykar media pe akar ye batanay kay mainay faesla pressure may sunaya woh ja kar us shaks say milta hey jo right hand of Nawaz Sharif hey (Nasir Butt) jokay basically katal kay mukadmay may bhaga huwa hey kaye salon say LOL imaan b jaga tu katil kay agay aur mazay ki baat woh tyaar b bheta tha kay judge araha hey aur usnay akar confession karna hey aur hamnay video banani hey

bhai ye tu kamaal ka evidence hey ap ke lawyer khawaja hairs nay kyo nahi use kya adat may? aap ko tu zarorat he nahe High court ki sedha sedha Supreme Court jayeen ye laykar ye Media Media khaelnay ki kya zarorat hey ? lol

Bro, I tell you an honest truth, in my private life, I try to avoid contact with Pakistanis, especially men at all cost.
I know it is not a good thing socially, but they give you nothing but grieve, lies and think you are an idiot and they are the smartest Alec on the planet.
Their nature has become so evil that they have no sense of right or wrong anymore.
The whole society is going down rapidly because of this nature.

Agree with you mate, Pakistani's in general don't want to progress, they act as dumb stunted growth who want to take you to their level of stupidity.

Come on brother, if you say changing Asad was a blunder then you have lot to learn.
I think changing Asad was a great decision. By changing him Imran had , in the English Phrase (please don't take literal meaning) got "the monkey off his back".
Asad was a disaster, he would have been a greater disaster if IK had let him stay in Finance.
He is just a simple MBA, I am far more qualified than him. His talks always worried me greatly. Imran should have never declared in advance that Asad would be his finance minister. Bad choice.
Don't worry, IK himself is far more wiser (I hope, don't get me wrong Imran worries me a lot too) and he definitely would sort out Pakistani mess. One thing is in Imran's favor hugely, he is dead honest and he he wouldn't budge under pressure.
The person who ik appointed in place of Asad Umer is incapable and it was proved many times in past ,and when ppp was in power his performance was so worst that imf reports said we will default in 2014 .Ik should give some new person a chance just like murad saeed is performing best and his performance is much better than all ministers who were part of previous govts .Reappointing old crap who proved to be disaster for Pakistan multiple times will not bring change and will damage credibility of ik.Mba finance can manage economy as in musharaf era Shaukat aziz also have similar qualification but he did great job and said good bye to imf bailout

Agree with you mate, Pakistani's in general don't want to progress, they act as dumb stunted growth who want to take you to their level of stupidity.

Not all, but most. I also avoid them too.

@RIWWIR

Please spare sometime to listen to the full tape of Judge Malik's conversation. He is actually dictating Nawaz's appeal to his PMLN goons. I have just uploaded the full video on another thread.
This is serious stuff, It actually goes against Maryam and Nawaz.
This judge is actually a patsy of PMLN, he is going way beyond Judge Qayyum and is actually drafting the appeal for Nawaz Sharif, against his own passed conviction.

This could only happened in Pakistan.

And this criminal Maryam is now using their own crime evidence as a tool to threatened the state of Pakistan.
Remarkable, truly remarkable.
Thanks my impression too.

The person who ik appointed in place of Asad Umer is incapable and it was proved many times in past ,and when ppp was in power his performance was so worst that imf reports said we will default in 2014 .Ik should give some new person a chance just like murad saeed is performing best and his performance is much better than all ministers who were part of previous govts .Reappointing old crap who proved to be disaster for Pakistan multiple times will not bring change and will damage credibility of ik.Mba finance can manage economy as in musharaf era Shaukat aziz also have similar qualification but he did great job and said good bye to imf bailout

I partly agree with you, the new incoming "Mushir" may not be brightest kid on the block, but it was a necessity, which IK followed to get out of the problems Pakistan facing. Imagine, if he didn't work out things with IMF what would be the value of Pakistani rupees!!!
I can understand where IK is going, he will turn the things around, Hafiz Sheikh is not important in the scheme of things. IK is trying to organise Pakistani tax and tax collection system according to the Western Systems.
Lets hope he succeeds and people start to pay taxes. I can promise you PAK is on par with some of the West European countries, except people make huge amount of money and don't pay any taxes. Pakistanis are rich, while Pakistan is poor.
Because of this problem disparity in the society is increasing and poor is getting poor. That's why IK talks about Riyasat-e-Madina, he means it in social justice sense that poor of the country are taking care off by the rich.
It happening in Western Europe since WWII, welfare systems are adopted.
Once gradually things work out, the poor would get help and extreme poverty would be reduced.

current budget and tax policies are hurting middle class and poor more than rich so it seems difficult new finance minister is helping ik to reduce poverty.There is high risk that many middle class will turn in to poor class in coming years.Taxes are not only solution for Pakistan problems and we have no better infrastructure and law and order to attract rich people to live and invest in Pakistan like in western world so people will money will prefer to live and invest in foreign countries than in Pakistan if they are required to pay same amount of tax like in western world so it will lead to more poverty and less inflow of money from investors
I partly agree with you, the new incoming "Mushir" may not be brightest kid on the block, but it was a necessity, which IK followed to get out of the problems Pakistan facing. Imagine, if he didn't work out things with IMF what would be the value of Pakistani rupees!!!
I can understand where IK is going, he will turn the things around, Hafiz Sheikh is not important in the scheme of things. IK is trying to organise Pakistani tax and tax collection system according to the Western Systems.
Lets hope he succeeds and people start to pay taxes. I can promise you PAK is on par with some of the West European countries, except people make huge amount of money and don't pay any taxes. Pakistanis are rich, while Pakistan is poor.
Because of this problem disparity in the society is increasing and poor is getting poor. That's why IK talks about Riyasat-e-Madina, he means it in social justice sense that poor of the country are taking care off by the rich.
It happening in Western Europe since WWII, welfare systems are adopted.
Once gradually things work out, the poor would get help and extreme poverty would be reduced.

FP-LHR026.jpg

Jab sab ki bajje gi tou na koi sunn’ne wala ho ga na koi dekhne wala.
Bajae jao ek dousre ki world watching this circus.

Back
Top Bottom