What's new

Maryam Press Conference: Attacking the Army and Judiciary

So it's clear who were behind NAB chairman video earlier. These pmln thugs make secret videos whomever they meet. They used Gullali against Imran Khan and later Reham Khan. I won't be surprise if have made similar videos against other people as well from politicians to media.

Video did seem genuine. A political bombshell nevertheless.

Guys and girls ….. Mafias of Pakistan on their last try .. this is all out war against State of Pakistan by them... Video original or not we have to take action against such immoral judges and other officers ..
Stay safe and stay with Pakistan...…. Nawaz and zardi mafia tola will die (this is nature rule) now they are trying to take down Pakistan with them ,, don't let them..

they are smart, how do you think they ruled a country for 35 years..their plan is straight forward, use the middle and upper business class..due to current taxation drive pressure, use them and their influence on communities (the uneducated poor class) to drive a revolt forcing the establishment to topple the current govt as it happened in 1990s when PPPP govt was toppled several times..establishment doesnt want large scale protests or unrest and reacts quickly to this..this is PMLN real trump card, the establishment fear of 1970s unrest...i will be surprised if they fail..after all the heart of punjab PMLN won clearly and have ample support over there..Mr warriach predicted this months ago that real game will
they are smart, how do you think they ruled a country for 35 years..their plan is straight forward, use the middle and upper business class..due to current taxation drive pressure, use them and their influence on communities (the uneducated poor class) to drive a revolt forcing the establishment to topple the current govt as it happened in 1990s when PPPP govt was toppled several times..establishment doesnt want large scale protests or unrest and reacts quickly to this..this is PMLN real trump card, the establishment fear of 1970s unrest...i will be surprised if they fail..after all the heart of punjab PMLN won clearly and have ample support over there..Mr warriach predicted this months ago that real game will start once this business class is forced to pay its due share rather than just increasing sales tax on general public
They are not intelligent but cunning, cruel, and pathological liers. At various times local and international establishment supported them. During past 35 years they established whole mafias with deep roots and a huge compromised govt machinery. Nature has sent this person Imran Khan just to obliterate this dirty oligarchy.

Last edited:
Opens a big can of worms.

I wish i was outside Pakistan and could watch and enjoy the shit show. Sadly, i live here and have to suffer like the cockroach Pakistanis who are exploited one way or another.

This is like Narcos but in Pakistan.

Relax ..............................

ac9d1e226f59b2fe1c7faaab342e9d1d.jpg

Nature has sent this person Imran Khan just to obliterate this dirty oligarchy.
Nature have very strange ways of work …. look at Panama ,, look at Zardari cases …. But these mafias will never understand .. History rapeat her self in front of their eyes but these blinds never see that ..
Nature is eating people and mafias like them from 1000s of years , Nature will eat them .. . .. This is call "Law of The Nature"

I am worried about the Judge involved. Even if he was not morally disturbed before, he would be under severe pressure now. Lets hope he doesn't decide to do anything silly or not physically targeted by this criminal mafia.

CJ of SCP should act fast take sue moto action and interrogate this judge immediately.
If he died God forbid for whatever reasons, then these goons will have an advantage, Pakistanis would never listen to the other side of the story.
Please remember PPP is also involved in this saga. Arshad Malik was also handling the cases of Zardari.
They are also going to use it now as a tool to raise questions on the credibility of the judge.

I am worried about the Judge involved. Even if he was not morally disturbed before, he would be under severe pressure now. Lets hope he doesn't decide to do anything silly or not physically targeted by this criminal mafia.

CJ of SCP should act fast take sue moto action and interrogate this judge immediately.
If he died God forbid for whatever reasons, then these goons will have an advantage, Pakistanis would never listen to the other side of the story.
Please remember PPP is also involved in this saga. Arshad Malik was also handling the cases of Zardari.
They are also going to use it now as a tool to raise questions on the credibility of the judge.

That’s why hang them and then there will be no more press conferences ....

Maryam has did something that PMLN's rivals couldn't do at all... she released a fake video with fabricated audio and will accept that too..... PMLN now will be facing courts for all manipulation, propaganda & fakery... Good one.
She got the echo chambers to scream for her again that will have little impact on the government or the people

Whatever we say or wish; this woman has successfully demonstrated that Pakistan is no doubt a banana state.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom