What's new

Maryam Nawaz : The next Benazir Bhutto

LOL @ next Benazir Bhutto.She does not even come close to the intellectual character that Benazir had.It's rather insulting to Benazir's legacy that we are comparing someone who used daddy's influence to get into college to Benazir Bhutto.

Mariam Nawaz's admission violation?
I think she is entering at a wrong time and would regret her move. Pakistani public are fed up of dynastic politics and in the process of getting rid of these political monarchs while she's entering the arena.

One can get an idea of her honesty and intellectual prowess not by looking at her useless medical degree, but by her ideal and intellectual hero: Iqbal? Qaid-e-Azam? Oh no, its her fuking dumb corrupt daddy NAWAZ SHARIF!!! Imagine what kind of a corrupt she would become considering her role model corrupt monster daddy.

The only way she would win a seat in lahore is if she runs from an illiterate area like gawalmundi, who knows Phuja Paee wala might have a soft corner for her beauty and white skin!!

I see PMLN getting slaughtered in Lahore by the PTI in next election. Isn't the cute baby a little too late to rescue her monster daddy eh??

She cant reach the level bhuttos were ... they gave a lot of blood .. sacrificed their lives , MN aint any where near her

She is already married

Sorry to go off topic

What i understand is that as per Islam a lady should use her father's name only, even after marriage and not Husband's name as is the practice in other religions. If this is correct then why do Muslims in South Asia and some other non-arab areas make their wives use the name of their husbands along with her name instead of her father's name.

Tariq, Mosa, or anyone please correct me if i am wrong.

Now another example whihc is common now a days is of Bilawal Bhutto where as he should be Bilawal Zardari

Sorry to go off topic

What i understand is that as per Islam a lady should use her father's name only, even after marriage and not Husband's name as is the practice in other religions. If this is correct then why do Muslims in South Asia and some other non-arab areas make their wives use the name of their husbands along with her name instead of her father's name.

Now another example whihc is common now a days is of Bilawal Bhutto where as he should be Bilawal Zardari

Bilawal "Bhutto" is a straight up marketing scam brought to you by one and only Zardari.

Now the practice of keeping Islamic last names changed under the British Rule who would register women's name as per their traditions.

Sorry to go off topic

Assalam alaikum

A girl when born gets her father's name. when she gets married takes her husband's name . for some reason there is a divorces she goes back to her father's name. after a while she marries again now a new name. her husband might be killed due to some accident. after certain period since she is still young she marries someone . again a new name

hey man how many times the name is gonna change ?

but she will always have one known father

u r right brother she should carry her father's name

Regarding mariyam

nawaz is a buzdil and doesnot have any vision maryam could have become BB if he didnot make a deal and ran away to saudia. kalsoom and maryam was nusrat and BB at that time

TARIQ

unfortunatley buddy he is banned BTW the girl in his avatar was a pakistani woman am i right

she was the orignal bhutto (daughter of murtuza & grand daughter ofZulfikar ali bhuto ) but man she is so pretty!!!!!

Bilawal "Bhutto" is a straight up marketing scam brought to you by one and only Zardari.

Now the practice of keeping Islamic last names changed under the British Rule who would register women's name as per their traditions.

Assalam alaikum

A girl when born gets her father's name. when she gets married takes her husband's name . for some reason there is a divorces she goes back to her father's name. after a while she marries again now a new name. her husband might be killed due to some accident. after certain period since she is still young she marries someone . again a new name

hey man how many times the name is gonna change ?

but she will always have one known father

u r right brother she should carry her father's name

Regarding mariyam

nawaz is a buzdil and doesnot have any vision maryam could have become BB if he didnot make a deal and ran away to saudia. kalsoom and maryam was nusrat and BB at that time

TARIQ

So any chances to get this corrected, as this is one of the very very basic rights for a Muslim woman in Pakistan (her name as per Islam).

Any one in Pakistan debating this issue to be corrected?

People in our country need democracy and hates dictator ship but they even thought about that to be ruled by same families again and again. It is same like Syrian government, father leaves and sons and daughters comes. Hell with our peoples mentality at least they must have some understanding of using their votes. Our peoples are in darkness in poverty because of these two families. Nawaz came in to power twice, PPP came in to power 3rd time that’s mean we lost our 25 precious years. I wish some execute them all along with their supporters they looted us over a 3 decades..

Well she is beautiful:

I think Nawaz should retire and let his hot daughter take over PML-N ;)
That's the only way to solve the Kashmir tangle. You guys hand over the beauties - Hina Rabbani, Maryam and Sherry Rehman and you can take Kashmir!!
b-wink.gif

looks like she is fresh out of pind, lollzzz

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom