What's new

Maryam Nawaz : The next Benazir Bhutto

Assalam alaikum

actually we don't like dictators but we tend to tie ourselves with personalities and give our unconditional support this is how they become dynasties

i might make many of my brother angry specially young ones i see this trend in IK . we need to tell every leader we don't give uncondtional support to u. we have some understandings the moment u backtrack we will backtrack. don't make any excuses we accepted u when u were nothing and we will die with u but on the terms that we joined

TARIQ

Forgive my ignorance , just an idea came in my shaitaanee khopree that what would be the name of kids if Bilawal Bhutto Zardari & Mariam Nawaz would marry ????????? just take a look how innocent she looks...just for fun !!no hard feelings ,give it a try!!!!!

in the same spirit without any ill will my answer is something like

Zardari Sherif? or Sherif Bhutto

yea the irony

That's the only way to solve the Kashmir tangle. You guys hand over the beauties - Hina Rabbani, Maryam and Sherry Rehman and you can take Kashmir!!
b-wink.gif

very off topic but said in light heart so I let it pass.
who are we to take it? let the people of that place decide and be free to be friends with both countries and then share the friendship because of the common place i.e Kashmir.

coming back to topic I am a bit hurt why did you miss out the lady I admire so much? Firdos Ashiq Awan? I wrote few posts in her honour.

Pakistanis should reject these people,they are introducing nepotism in politics

parties are transferred to next generations as their personal properties.

The end product is corruption as we are seeing

very off topic but said in light heart so I let it pass.
who are we to take it? let the people of that place decide and be free to be friends with both countries and then share the friendship because of the common place i.e Kashmir.

coming back to topic I am a bit hurt why did you miss out the lady I admire so much? Firdos Ashiq Awan? I wrote few posts in her honour.

since its going off topic, here is another, the other day when news came that major general firdos ashiq awan got hurt in car accident, if you know, what actually happened was that she twisted her ankle due to a high heel shoe not due to car accident :laugh:

nepotism is killing south Asian countries. But we as a citizen are responsible it. How can this women can compare to Imran Khan who is self made man. Same logic apply to Indian Politicians.

i am fuking tired from these families bastards some body go kill her like BB .:angry:

These politicians have no shame for the sake of their Kursi they would pimp out thier mothers and daughters. Although I must say she does look hot.

Sorry to go off topic

What i understand is that as per Islam a lady should use her father's name only, even after marriage and not Husband's name as is the practice in other religions. If this is correct then why do Muslims in South Asia and some other non-arab areas make their wives use the name of their husbands along with her name instead of her father's name.

Tariq, Mosa, or anyone please correct me if i am wrong.

Now another example whihc is common now a days is of Bilawal Bhutto where as he should be Bilawal Zardari

It is not a religious thing more like a cultural thing In our culture a woman retains her Father and family name we do not wear wedding rings and so on. So all in all while there is nothing wrong in Islam for a woman to carry the same family name as her husband we do not do it.

That's the only way to solve the Kashmir tangle. You guys hand over the beauties - Hina Rabbani, Maryam and Sherry Rehman and you can take Kashmir!!
b-wink.gif

:rofl: Sherry Rehman? You can have her for free :enjoy:

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

LOL @ next Benazir Bhutto.She does not even come close to the intellectual character that Benazir had.It's rather insulting to Benazir's legacy that we are comparing someone who used daddy's influence to get into college to Benazir Bhutto.

Mariam Nawaz's admission violation?

Yes my cousin was in the same class as her in King Edward medical College. Maryam Nawaz never attended class, had an affair with her bodyguard, married him, and Nawaz promoted his son-in-law. Then she dropped out of medical college.

She can not be compared to Harvard and Oxford educated Benazir Bhutto.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom