What's new

Maryam Nawaz : The next Benazir Bhutto

Allah will protect her, May she live long ameen
shame to all jealousy people

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Her astute understanding of the present challenges faced by our country and her eagerness to work for their correction and to bring about prominent changes and developments has brought hope for many people. Her presence in politics has filled a void in the present political scenario of Pakistan.

422224_234318813317763_174334992649479_481024_1407097049_n.jpg

She is now-a-days a twitter sensation.. tweets all the time !!

Stop worshipping idols! Nabhi ka beta lazmi nahi ke nabhi ho.. who are these kids who we start painting as the born-leaders just because they born through the womb of a lady who's husband has been Prime Minister! Its insult of intellect to perceive these kids as leaders even before they exhibit 1% ability for that.

Maryam Nawaz se tao Benazir ke ghar kaam karnay wali maai bee ziada intelligent ha. es ke chary kee chamak par na jaain, es ka brain apnay baap kee tarah bilkul khali ha. jes aurat ko capt. Safdar jesa nakma insaan chakar de kar le uray, us kee aqalo danish ke kia kehany.

No,
Marvi Memon.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Maryam Nawaz se tao Benazir ke ghar kaam karnay wali maai bee ziada intelligent ha. es ke chary kee chamak par na jaain, es ka brain apnay baap kee tarah bilkul khali ha. jes aurat ko capt. Safdar jesa nakma insaan chakar de kar le uray, us kee aqalo danish ke kia kehany.
Capt. Safdar nikamma hota tu Maryam se shadi kese karta.

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

She is now-a-days a twitter sensation.. tweets all the time !!
yeah,i saw.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

wese Rana Sanaullah ne is ke sath us waqt bohat bura b/c he was a pipliya at that time.
how sad Nawaz Sharif took him to his party.
A man who was givinh bad name to Maryam,is now in PML-N.
I know he would be jealous of Marvi too.

o yar these polition are loyal to no one i doest matted how they lood what they doo they all the same these day

democracy is a business of few families in pakistan

422462_157416824377256_100003268179582_220319_1485  22204_n.jpg

Khokhars of PML N in my area check out their home at 100 kanals in johar town in front of lahore Expo Center .. :bad:

Last edited by a moderator:
MN is no BB, NS is no ZAB and BB and ZAB weren't that great to begin with.

MN is no BB, NS is no ZAB and BB and ZAB weren't that great to begin with.

My very dear Asim Aquil;
Sir,
U are 1000% right, but still I think, we need a system like chinese model! With islamic dynamics!
Because this system ,of democrazy, had been failed In the past & its about to fail now, nawaz sharif is trying to follow the footsteps of Z. a. b ! How long we keep drawing the same picture? Where we stand with this dirty & broken system?
Take care
Salams

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom