What's new

Maryam Nawaz accidently exposed Nawaz Sharifs pro Israel lobbying

This kind of dumb imbecile bimbo wants to lead a country, she couldn't even read the whole article but as soon as she read PTI govt official visits Israel she jumped on twitter horse....what a stupid bitch

and I am talking to you, yes you who is supporting this stupid bitch...you are obviously half as smart as she is since you consider her you leader!!

glad you could make your way here, now lets have the spin on it! take all the time you need.
spin on what? youtube videos?

that is for PEMRA to sort out. PTI mentioned Israel in the parliament citing some peace accord.

PMLN was busy threatening to nuke Israel.

Let me know if this works else i would need coffee.

I would agree... She has inherited the stupidity of her father but also is a hot head with no discipline... A loose cannon set on a course of self destruction...
She a dumb hoe am lovin it

Well now I hope people can appreciate why it is important to have her out of jail. she will do the destruction of her peo's khalr her self.
Yes, it is working. :yahoo:
This kind of dumb imbecile bimbo wants to lead a country, she couldn't even read the whole article but as soon as she read PTI govt official visits Israel she jumped on twitter horse....what a stupid bitch

and I am talking to you, yes you who is supporting this stupid bitch...you are obviously half as smart as she is since you consider her you leader!!
She a dumb hoe am lovin it
I demand all Insafians to lobby for Maryam Nawaz as official president of PMLN. There is no better ambassador for PTI in PMLN than Maryam Nawaz 😂🤣🥳
CF25F2F3-1073-44BF-9F48-7B2FAC8D32E1.jpeg

Letting Nawaz Sharif fly out to London and forcing Maryam Nawaz to stay here in Pakistan but out of jail must have been the perfect calculated policy of establishment. Good job folks. It single handedly destroyed 11 opposition parties to nothingness. In her desperation for NRO, she made one mistake after another, destroying entire PDM in the process
I demand all Insafians to lobby for Maryam Nawaz as official president of PMLN. There is no better ambassador for PTI in PMLN than Maryam Nawaz 😂🤣🥳
View attachment 697150

Translations please (the trend on twitter)

Maryam Nawaz in her quest to become leader of the nation, accidently exposed her father Nawaz Sharif for sending Pakistani delegation to Israel. Her tweet was immediately deleted but the damage was done and is now going viral on social media:
View attachment 697027
---
God is the best planner of all!
Nothing surprising. Nawaz is a friend of every enemy of Pakistan.

So this traitor sent two of its people, and then started a fake media campaign that Pakistan was normalising relation with Israel.

So this traitor sent two of its people, and then started a fake media campaign that Pakistan was normalising relation with Israel.

God is not allowing any conspiracy of Toii Wala to succeed anymore 🤣🤣🤣
05E3E2E8-B42A-461B-8F76-C5842A1A3D17.jpeg

This foolish/corrupt/thief family is second to none in hypocrisy, the best example of 'Munafiqs' in modern world. I feel pity about their followers.

Now see as the patwaris who used to call Imran Khan a yahoodi agent last year will start supporting recognition of Israel. Literally the Sharif family's followers are a cult, they will do everything for them.

She has made many such blunders, afterall the dumb apple doznt fall far from the stupid tree. She is also the moron to forge fake documents with calibri font. I am angry atgovt, why a crooo and a thief like her is roaming free and giving anti pak speeches. This govt is stupid and weak. In pmln govt she was given a youth fund worth millions of dollars, where is it? Where is the investigation?

Maryam Nawaz in her quest to become leader of the nation, accidently exposed her father Nawaz Sharif for sending Pakistani delegation to Israel. Her tweet was immediately deleted but the damage was done and is now going viral on social media:
View attachment 697027
---
God is the best planner of all!

@Horus @waz @HRK @Patriot forever @Indus Pakistan @koolio @ghazi52 @Path-Finder @Morpheus @Zibago @Imran Khan @500 @Natan @DavidSling @Black.Mamba @Tameem @ejaz007 @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @muhammadhafeezmalik @Alternatiiv @CriticalThought @Mugen @Mrc @Areesh
why you giving her too much importance ??????????

Back
Top Bottom