What's new

Maryam Nawaz says open to dialogue with military establishment if PTI sent packing

1605194655798.png

I just want to sing a song after seeing Maryam's picture above.

"Just one look at you
And I know it's gonna be
A horrible day
Horrible Day.

What can we say, pathetic comes to mind. Who is she to present conditions!!
Who is she to demand negotiations!!
Facts:
1- She is a convicted criminal, who is out on bail.
2- She had submitted fake documents for which she should have been prosecuted.
3- She has involvement in blackmailing of a serving judge at the time. She should have been prosecuted for this crime too.

But strangely in "Banana Republic of Pakistan" the "Bandit Queen" is a "Politician".
Crooked Pakistani journalists give her and other petty criminals "Prime Time" to tell lies and fibs to a nation of 220 million.

I wish it was a cruel joke, but it ain't.

Maryam Nawaz says open to dialogue with military establishment if PTI sent packing
Pakistan
Web Desk
November 12, 2020
Maryam Nawaz talks can be initiated with establishment from PDM platform, but within ambit of Constitution and after PTI is removed
an image
A Reuters file image of Maryam Nawaz.

PML-N vice-president Maryam Nawaz has said that her party is open to dialogue with the military establishment "within the ambit of the Constitution" and provided that the incumbent PTI government is removed from office.
"The army is my institution," Maryam said in an interview with BBC Urdu. "We will definitely talk but within the ambit of the Constitution," she added.
The PML-N leader said she was not against state institutions but stressed that there would be no dialogue in secret.
The "incumbent government will have to go if we are to move forward", she added.
Maryam claimed that the "establishment had reached out to her close aides" but had not "contacted her directly".
She also said the idea of dialogue through the platform of the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) can be deliberated upon.
Read more: Bilawal Bhutto, Maryam Nawaz decide to respect political narrative of each other’s parties
Minus Imran Khan
"The dialogue is with the people now," she said, adding that the incumbent government was "so nervous" over the public response that "they do not know how to react".
"The biggest stakeholders are the public," she said, dismissing the notion that the PML-N was headed towards a dead-end due to its politics.
Maryam said her party has its own narrative while PPP had its own.
Refusing to comment on a "minus-Imran Khan" strategy, Maryam said it was necessary to remove the PTI government to take the country out of its current crisis.
"Whenever the government takes notice of a commodity, its prices shoot up," she said.
"The biggest issue is that people's mandate was stolen. We need free and fair elections," she said. "It is time for the incumbent government to be held accountable."
Maryam ruled out a coalition with PTI ahead of the Gilgit-Baltistan polls, saying that it did not make sense to form a coalition when the incumbent government was "weakened".

Utter disgrace. Establishment is once again contacting these convicted criminals for NRO and deal.

@PakSword @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Imran Khan @Indus Pakistan @muhammadhafeezmalik @Mugen @koolio @Tameem @Verve @ejaz007
Desperation

Pakistan
Web Desk
November 12, 2020
Maryam Nawaz talks can be initiated with establishment from PDM platform, but within ambit of Constitution and after PTI is removed
an image
A Reuters file image of Maryam Nawaz.

PML-N vice-president Maryam Nawaz has said that her party is open to dialogue with the military establishment "within the ambit of the Constitution" and provided that the incumbent PTI government is removed from office.
"The army is my institution," Maryam said in an interview with BBC Urdu. "We will definitely talk but within the ambit of the Constitution," she added.
The PML-N leader said she was not against state institutions but stressed that there would be no dialogue in secret.
The "incumbent government will have to go if we are to move forward", she added.
Maryam claimed that the "establishment had reached out to her close aides" but had not "contacted her directly".
She also said the idea of dialogue through the platform of the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) can be deliberated upon.
Read more: Bilawal Bhutto, Maryam Nawaz decide to respect political narrative of each other’s parties
Minus Imran Khan
"The dialogue is with the people now," she said, adding that the incumbent government was "so nervous" over the public response that "they do not know how to react".
"The biggest stakeholders are the public," she said, dismissing the notion that the PML-N was headed towards a dead-end due to its politics.
Maryam said her party has its own narrative while PPP had its own.
Refusing to comment on a "minus-Imran Khan" strategy, Maryam said it was necessary to remove the PTI government to take the country out of its current crisis.
"Whenever the government takes notice of a commodity, its prices shoot up," she said.
"The biggest issue is that people's mandate was stolen. We need free and fair elections," she said. "It is time for the incumbent government to be held accountable."
Maryam ruled out a coalition with PTI ahead of the Gilgit-Baltistan polls, saying that it did not make sense to form a coalition when the incumbent government was "weakened".

Utter disgrace. Establishment is once again contacting these convicted criminals for NRO and deal.

@PakSword @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Imran Khan @Indus Pakistan @muhammadhafeezmalik @Mugen @koolio @Tameem @Verve @ejaz007

To my understanding she is saying Selectro Mujhay Select Karo. I believe she is losing battle.

bitch will try all avenues and will go any length in order to remove PTI govt. hope this bitch will suffer along with her fuckers for the rest of their lives.
Pmln and military is in contact since many years and I belived military will bow down to Pmln and make them or maryam a fake leader just like they created many leaders in the past. I hope this dirty tactics and play will not happen.

tumnay kia her cheez made in japan samajh rakhie hai beta, Maryam have only one fate and i.e., Qatari sheikh ka haram...where safder will be the pimp and Junaid safder will be the marketeer.

I am still trying to think.. How our stars holder on their shoulders are digesting these lowlifes
View attachment 687770

I just want to sing a song after seeing Maryam's picture above.

"Just one look at you
And I know it's gonna be
A horrible day
Horrible Day.

What can we say, pathetic comes to mind. Who is she to present conditions!!
Who is she to demand negotiations!!
Facts:
1- She is a convicted criminal, who is out on bail.
2- She had submitted fake documents for which she should have been prosecuted.
3- She has involvement in blackmailing of a serving judge at the time. She should have been prosecuted for this crime too.

But strangely in "Banana Republic of Pakistan" the "Bandit Queen" is a "Politician".
Crooked Pakistani journalists give her and other petty criminals "Prime Time" to tell lies and fibs to a nation of 220 million.

I wish it was a cruel joke, but it ain't.
These mainstream media runners IN Real are projector of these filths and shits

Who invited them? What will they talk about? Is army desperate to talk to them that they are setting conditions? I really dont get this arrogance.

First, just a few weeks ago, PMLN leadership was saying no talking to the army while Sharif rep was meeting with the army. Now, they want to talk. Lets wait them out. In their desperation, they will expose themselves further.

It was a folly on part of army to intervene politically in the past. These crooks would reincarnate as democrats after every military stint in the government. After 10 years of continuous rule, look how these crooks of PPP and PMLN have exposed themselves! Army should not in future and should never have in the past ever intervened politically. Pakistan today would have been a much stronger and prosperous country.

Back
Top Bottom